Saturn's transit through bindu less kakshya!

Astroenthusiast

Hello,

Vinay Aditya in his "Dots of Destiny" states that Saturn's transit through bindu less kakshya in its Bhinnashtakvarga indicates unfortunate happenings. I wanted to ask whether the intensity of such happenings mitigate if good dasha is running? Or such transit would leave ruins in its wake (so to speak) irrespective of Saturn being a favorable planet for the nativity?

Thanks in advance!

Astroenthusiast

Crystalpages

Hello,

Vinay Aditya in his "Dots of Destiny" states that Saturn's transit through bindu less kakshya in its Bhinnashtakvarga indicates unfortunate happenings. I wanted to ask whether the intensity of such happenings mitigate if good dasha is running? Or such transit would leave ruins in its wake (so to speak) irrespective of Saturn being a favorable planet for the nativity?

Thanks in advance!

Astroenthusiast

Hi enthusiast,

My preference would be to flag this as a pointer but not at the risk of losing sight of the other gochars, dashas and of course the inherent strength and quality of the chart.

The same applies in converse for isolated good transient influences in a weak chart or when many or all the odds are against something.

Good question, by the way, and something that seems to be a perennial doubt, question and concern :)

It would be tempting to jump to the conclusion that a bindu-less zone would mean that the planet transiting would be un-influenced by others and should show its true nature (blessings or proverbial teeth), but one cannot ignore the factors such as the said planet receiving aspects or other associations in the natal charts. Those are like blood-relations, genetic linkages which continue for life (helpful or not) until 'death do them apart' and so are more consequential (to karma) than incidental, if you catch my drift.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Astroenthusiast

Thank you, Sir. I had heard about it a while back and came across a chart with zero bindus in Scorpio in Saturn BAV. I asked my teacher about it and she said irrespective of other factors, Saturn destructs while transiting through such sign. I found it a little disconcerting because Vinay Aditya in the beginning of the books warns against running rough shod over the chart with analysis from Ashtakvarga only because they are secondary, just like you said. So I thought, I'd confirm.

Crystalpages

Thank you, Sir. I had heard about it a while back and came across a chart with zero bindus in Scorpio in Saturn BAV. I asked my teacher about it and she said irrespective of other factors, Saturn destructs while transiting through such sign. I found it a little disconcerting because Vinay Aditya in the beginning of the books warns against running rough shod over the chart with analysis from Ashtakvarga only because they are secondary, just like you said. So I thought, I'd confirm.

When you have accepted one as a teacher, you should have trust in what they teach. Otherwise, questions will continue to plague your mind and other answers if received will not hit the spot!

Astroenthusiast

It just so happens that I prefer to question things that don't sit well with me than live under some misguided belief of Thou shall not distrust thy teacher.