Will I get a 2nd job?

Arena

Hey forumers
I just decided to cast a chart since I have now been working in real estate for almost half a year and I see the income is not reliable for every month, I've been getting paid every other month and not enough :) ... so now I've started to think that since I do like it so far and don't want to give it up it might be a good idea to try and get a 2nd job and work 2 half time jobs. In the real estate I am kind of my own boss, so I can decide when I work.

So my horary question is about getting a 2nd part time job to make my income more stable.

I post the tropical chart- but I let you know that I am now exploring sidereal as well ... in with that every aspect would be the same, but the ruler of ASC and MC/10th house would change in a sidereal chart to Mercury.

In the tropical chart I see I am Venus and placed very close to the MC in 10th house, which must be a good indication. The ruler of the job is in this case the Moon and with Alcabitus house system the Moon is placed in 2nd house and the only aspect it makes is a trine to Jupiter in 10th house (11th house with WSH) (with Regio it would be in 3rd house aspecting with trine to Jupiter in 10th).

My guess is that the Moon-Jupiter trine is a good indicator, positive outcome - but the fact that Moon is not aspecting ruler of ASC and is maybe a neg. indicator ... but then again ruler of ASC placed within 10th house and almost conjunct MC might be a yes answer. Having both benefics within the 10th house must be good... but having malefics in the 2nd house must be an indicator of not a lot of income even in the case of getting a 2nd job.

We will see... I will now start looking for a way to have a 2nd job and will let you know.

I am curious to hear what you have to say about the chart.

Attachments

• Will I get a 2nd job - cast 5th Aug 11.45.jpg
    Will I get a 2nd job - cast 5th Aug 11.45.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Sunrise

Anyone want to make a comment on this one before I post an update answer to it?
Dear Arena hi and happy new year:joyful:
I will try!
You as Venus you want this job
the moon (the job) have change singn is in Sagittarius
the moon soon will apply with Opposition the antiscion of Venus= you....
I think you will find something

Sunrise

Dear Arena hi and happy new year:joyful:
I will try!
You as Venus you want this job
the moon (the job) have change singn is in Sagittarius
the moon soon will apply with Opposition the antiscion of Venus= you....
I think you will find something
also i do not know if you will happy with this....