Need a job/money - when?

Arena

I am all alone here it seems, no answers these days.
Anyway - there are people reading so I decided to post for learning purposes. I am trying to figure out a bit about timing in horary... so I looked at the first chart in this thread again. It is posted 8th Nov and it does seem like a YES chart to me although there might be some waiting time (and this post is an attempt to understand how long a waiting time.

The main thing to look at are Jupiter and Mercury for the job and then Mars as well as he is the ruler of the MC and the Moon for money. Jupiter and Mars are in sextile in my StarFisher software but it does not show on astro.com chart.

I just moved on towards the time I actually heard about this job I then decided to apply for. I think I heard that it was about to be advertised in beginning of Dec...and look at where Mercury is at that time. Mercury has actually moved into conjunction with the MC of the original chart and the Moon at that time is around where the ASC of the original chart was. So I will guess we can see the timing of news or opportunities as the ruler of 10th or ruler of MC moves to the MC or ASC. I might add that I also noticed that Mercury in the first chart in this thread moves to the ASC of that chart tomorrow. Maybe it means the job will hear about my application when Mercury is conunct the original ASC - don't know (because it is an hiring agency that receives all the applications, but I did think I would also take the applicatio to their office on 19th).

I guess that signifactors moving to the ruler of the querent can also give us a clue.

Then I decided that this was indeed a job that I wanted to apply for and posted another chart for this particular job on 12.12. (but got no answer - but to me it seems like a YES chart). A curious thing I notice about this time on 12.12. is that the MC of that chart is located at the same place as the ASC of the first chart and Mercury has now moved into the 1st house of the original chart. Mars however has not come into contact yet with the house of MC nor ASC of original chart and does not come into close contact with the important points of the original chart until in March next year when it comes into orb with the original pos. of Mercury (maybe that is the real indicator of timing when I would start working at a new job). But then Mars goes retrogade (if there is any such thing).... and does not move into Scorpio until the end of July - where the MC and Mercury were originally placed.

Another interesting thing to notice is that now today when I am about to send in the application for this job that I do want I see that Mercury and the Sun have moved close to the original chart placement of the ASC and the Moon is now coming close to Jupiter, the original chart ruler of the ASC.

To add a bit into timing I can also see that Mars, the ruler of the MC in 1st chart moves into Scorpio in July next year at a similar time when Mercury comes to Jupiter ... maybe it will indicate some changes in the job I will get.

I guess all this can be used for learning about timing, but do correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I did not get the job yet - and I will not know until the middle of January if I do. But I will keep you posted to keep up the learning spirit even though I am not getting any answers in here now. :sideways:

Last edited:

Arena

Hi again

I am a bit thrown off by the fact that nobody here willing to speak to me about this chart in post 16 and 19. I do not understand.

I would so much appreciate someone with knowledge to guide me if I am on the right path of how I see the chart? And some pointers from them.

The good thing is that there will be feedback/answer in January, so soon enough participants will know if they were right in their interpretation.

I might add that I can now see that the Sun is probably my competitors and the Mercury might be as well... and what I see is that Jupiter, the ruler of the job trines me (Saturn in 10th) but is almost in opposition to the Sun.

Please do share your insights. :love:

Marinka

Next time that you do a new horary question - I suggest that you start a new thread and then if needed, link back to the old one. The reason for this is that people might assume that the question was already answered and they will not go in and look at the last posts.

As a note, my method of doing horary is different in that I use all planets and the moon indicates the question. In this case, the moon is falling in the 4th which is the house of home/endings. This doesn't relate to the question as I see it and I have to question the validity. I would expect it to have fallen in the 10th or 6th house both of which are related to work.

The moon position indicates that I will likely not get a good answer but, I will continue with a "guarded" interpretation. The moon only makes a square to Venus before going VOID - this is a negative.

The first house ruler is Uranus (I use all planets) and the 10th house ruler is Pluto and they are square to one another so another negative.

Arena

Thank you so much Marinka to touch base with me again :) ... and indeed you are right that probably I should have made a new thread (as I did think of)

Good to know your method of prediction and might I ask if you made a few comparisons with using "modern rulers" as opposed to traditional rulership?

I have to correct you though as the Moon is not in the fourth house, but the third house in the chart for this particular job I just applied for. Might that mean contract signing? (Hopeful and wishful thinking from my side :) )

So if I may ask you ... you do not take aspects between planets as positive results with some difficulties involved as others seem to do?

I've seen some people say that if there is indeed a contact between the rulers then the answer is a yes, but might involve some delays or difficulties.

IF you use Pluto for the ruler of Scorpio then you can see that Pluto and the ruler of the sign of Pluto, Saturn are in mutual reception as they are placed in each others signs and then you also get a connection into the 10th house. And also would like to ask why do you not also look at the ruler of MC as well to give more clues?

Would you please look at this post I posted some days ago (http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70432) to try and understand my last job application (when I indeed got the job and was a headhunted candidate for it). Would you use Regio or whole sign system? If you use ruler of MC, it is either Jupiter (traditional) or Neptune in 8th house for both systems (modern). At the time of that application Neptune does not make contact with the Sun (ruler of ASC) ... but it does make a trine with the Moon in the 10th. Neptune is also in opposition to Venus in 1st by whole sign, 2nd by Regio - and this might be an indicator of the employer not wanting to pay me what I wanted, but indeed I just got what I asked for and never have had as high salary before. But you might explain that with the trine between Moon and Venus.

Anyway - it is interesting to learn from you (I like to compare modern and traditional view) and I might just take you upon that suggestion to move this subject for this particular job that I do really want to another thread, but using this same chart from the 12.12.2013 when I asked the question about this particular job. Maybe it helps to know also when I turned in the application?

Marinka

Thank you so much Marinka to touch base with me again :) ... and indeed you are right that probably I should have made a new thread (as I did think of)

Good to know your method of prediction and might I ask if you made a few comparisons with using "modern rulers" as opposed to traditional rulership?

I have to correct you though as the Moon is not in the fourth house, but the third house in the chart for this particular job I just applied for. Might that mean contract signing? (Hopeful and wishful thinking from my side :) )

So if I may ask you ... you do not take aspects between planets as positive results with some difficulties involved as others seem to do?

I've seen some people say that if there is indeed a contact between the rulers then the answer is a yes, but might involve some delays or difficulties.

IF you use Pluto for the ruler of Scorpio then you can see that Pluto and the ruler of the sign of Pluto, Saturn are in mutual reception as they are placed in each others signs and then you also get a connection into the 10th house. And also would like to ask why do you not also look at the ruler of MC as well to give more clues?

Would you please look at this post I posted some days ago (http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70432) to try and understand my last job application (when I indeed got the job and was a headhunted candidate for it). Would you use Regio or whole sign system? If you use ruler of MC, it is either Jupiter (traditional) or Neptune in 8th house for both systems (modern). At the time of that application Neptune does not make contact with the Sun (ruler of ASC) ... but it does make a trine with the Moon in the 10th. Neptune is also in opposition to Venus in 1st by whole sign, 2nd by Regio - and this might be an indicator of the employer not wanting to pay me what I wanted, but indeed I just got what I asked for and never have had as high salary before. But you might explain that with the trine between Moon and Venus.

Anyway - it is interesting to learn from you (I like to compare modern and traditional view) and I might just take you upon that suggestion to move this subject for this particular job that I do really want to another thread, but using this same chart from the 12.12.2013 when I asked the question about this particular job. Maybe it helps to know also when I turned in the application?

All very good questions - let me address them.

1. Yes, I was making comparisons between using old/new rulerships and surprisingly, not finding any difference in outcomes and as a result of this, have stopped doing this when I answer horary questions on this forum. In my own research, I keep all the charts and can always go back and check which provides the "good answer".

2. Thank you for the correction on the moon, I was looking at it and started with the intent that the moon was in the 3rd but that made less sense then if it was in the 4th. You were asking whether you would get the job and as such, the moon should be in either the 6th or the 10th. As you mentioned, maybe a letter but, your question was not about them making contact - it was about you getting the job. By assuming the 3rd fits, I'm making way to wide of an allowance from my perspective (others may differ and that is fine). I settled on the 4th because while it is the house of the home, it is also the house of endings and as such, if you got the job then your job search is over - it was still a stretch and as I stated, I was not comfortable with my placing it that way. So either way, 3rd or 4th was not good but, the moon does rule the 6th so there is a tenuous connection.

3. If there is a bad aspect st the point before VOID then, it will not turn out. If it is a good aspect before the VOID, then it is a favorable outcome. If the moon is early in the sign, then it potentially has a series of aspects to go through and as a result of that, you could assume that a bad aspect at 15 degrees could be alleviated by a good aspect later at 25. Your moon is at 25 or so and it does not have many aspects - in fact only one as I remember before going VOID.

4. As to contact between the rulers - depends on where it falls in the moon journey to VOC. In this case, Uranus to Pluto square is not going to be made better because it is applying to the square. Of note is that the square will not be complete before the moon goes VOC.

5. As to Pluto and Saturn in each others signs - Pluto rules the 10th and saturn the 12th using new rulerships also, the sextile is already past. I assume that this could be the friend that let you know about the job but, that is my assumption and there is no way of proving that. In my method, just because they are in each other's sign does not mean that I should attach some significance to them - my method looks at whether there is an angle and whether it is in the past or will be forming.

6. A to looking at the other thread - sorry no time.

Just to add a little more detail to my method. I am doing research so my method is to use specific planets/houses depending on the question. Angles are also used but only between the planets in question. This method is very tight and requires a question that is also tight, clear, and concise. Using my method, I want to be able to derive a percentage of "correct" predictions. As a note, I could not use your question in my research because it does not have a limiting date on it but, otherwise, it is clear and concise. As you start doing your own charts, you might find that you want to break out the question even more so for example ... Will X company call me to interview for x position by this date. Once you get the interview then the next question would be .. Is X company going to offer me the position by date. Once the position is offered and maybe you want to get better money the .. If I ask for more money for this position will company x give me more money by date. None of these questions overlap but, they are a natural progression in the process of getting a job.

Others may want to read the whole chart, use old rulers, and so on and that is their method. I'm not saying mine method is better or theirs is better. An obvious question is to why I am doing this - it is because there is no research data provided by the "experts in horary" either old or new (I've read many books on this). They provide cases but, the cases are all on different types of questions. For each type of case, they might just provide 1 example. So, in my opinion, these are really just theories.

By the way, my research with horary questions is just going to focus on one area - missing children. I plan to have hundreds of cases with multiple charts on each one.

Good luck with your job hunt ..

Arena

Thank you very much Marinka for your insights and also for your help on forming questions with more accuracy. I am really trying to learn so I do appreciate all explanations and I will definetely inform you when I get an answer so you can add it into your database :)

I decided to post a chart that has a more specific question now in the other thread...

Just wanted to shed some light on the possible explanation of the Moon in 3rd house. Actually it was not a friend that pointed me to this job, but a family member and this might be the reason for the Moon in 3rd. As I applied she and I spoke about that she would not take any part in the decision of me getting the job or not - because she is a board member for this organisation I applied to. I don't know if this explaines the Moon in 3rd - but maybe it has something to do with it.

Thank you for your goodwill and good luck to you too with your research on missing children - that is indeed a worthy cause to have in astrology.

Arena

I feel like sharing this.
Things took an interesting turn yesterday.
I had been thinking about it and formulating it for a few days... and I decided to send the chairman of this organization that I applied for this job (http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=522945&postcount=19) ...and explain to him how I think that they might be violating human rights by the way I suspect my application was handled. I do risk having even less chances of getting an interview or this job - but I thought to myself that it doesn't really matter as the way my application was handled seems like I do not have a chance to get it anyway. So I explained a few things to him.

Would like to ask if anyone cares to explain to me what is the interpretation of the connection between the Sun and the Moon in this chart I posted in post 19? They have a trine - does it mean that "the other" or my competition will get the job?

Now another interesting twist/turn yesterday also happened.
I had asked a horary to myself a few days ago that I do think is no doubt of being a yes answer... but I can't find it saved on my computer. I asked "if I contact/apply for a job with this children's aid organization that I admire very much - would I get a job?" The chart seemed to me to reveal a yes answer without a doubt. I didn't do anything about it until yesterday when I decided to send them an application and letter describing my interest in their work. I got an answer right away last night from the chairman of that one, telling that they are not hiring right now, but she encourage me to come to their school that is starting next week because all their employees are chosen from the students that they think are the most prominent and passionate people :) ... so I decided to "go with the flow" and I will register with this school today and maybe I'll be going to Kenya later this year as a volunteer to start with :)

Arena

Now as I am very interested in learning more about horary charts - I would like to know if you guys do think that a first horary chart asked in general about getting a paid job would reveal to me what is likely to happen - what kind of job.

For those few of you who have actually looked into the first chart in this thread (http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=514306&postcount=1) and those of you who are interested in doing so and sharing your view ... will you help me understand better the first chart and see if it does indeed reveal that I end up working for a children's aid organization and even going abroad in connection to the job? I'm just curious what the first chart would reveal about this.

It is interesting to me to have all those planets and Nnode in 12th house, because 12th house can indeed mean foreign land although some say it just means inactivity and seem to have difficulties interpreting it.

I also notice now that Mars is placed within the 10th house - and Mars is the ruler of 5th house (children, entertainment, money speculation, short travels, romance) and Mars is aspecting money planets, Saturn ruler of 2nd house and also Pluto within 2nd house. By traditional method, Mars is also the ruler of 12th house and the 12th house can mean many things, it can mean losses, sorrows - but it can also mean foreign land.

Arena

Ok, I see tikana is gathering together some horary threads that have a known outcome, so I'll go through mine to give feedbacks, answers.

I see I forgot to in some cases :tongue:

Anyway, this question was asked in Nov. 2013 and I got a job on 11.February 2014