Mars Line IC - Astrocartography

annaq999

Los Angeles for me, more than 6 decades worth of the mars ic influence, hope all is well. i would do it again maybe. haha. i was born on the line and have lived on the line for most of my life, so except for a few years here and there away from it, i have very little to compare when it comes to life without mars ic. if you have a question about something specific i could try to answer with an example. good luck and best wishes from annaq999.

Last edited:

georgiana

Hi, how did it work out your you house and living place with Mars on the IC? how about your relationships, profession and health? Thank you

annaq999

I am now almost 69 years old. I have had multiple sexual assaults, battery, horrible family issues regarding sex and responsibility in my younger years. Now, since I do not have a family anymore, I have concentrated on understanding the effects of Mars IC as a member of the human family. My struggle with Mars centers around antipathy, and especially pseudo-antipathy. A huge issue is bullying, humiliation, and as weird as it seems, surveillance as a form of terrorism. Mars IC is not a nice line. Mars IC would like to kill me and perhaps it will someday. The only positive side that has presented itself to me is a forced awakening to the inner awe of being a human and surviving. At this present moment I am being mobbed (group bullying) and stalked by an amazingly large number of people. The intent is to erase me from the human community; it is in retaliation for something I did to defend myself. I would suggest a look at pseudo-antipathy as explained by Sophie Bryant. I have come to believe that Hitler started using pseudo-antipathy as soon as he was capable of doing so, and never stopped. Thanks for your response.