Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:49 PM

Is she a genuine accountant?

Hi there

Its my first tax return form, and I have a mountain of study and other worry going on in my life. I'm thinking I may need an accountant to do my tax return form, and been researching around. Got some astronomical and comical quotes, but found a local one who is reasonable. In the UK, there are chartered, and non chartered accountants, I've been recommended to get chartered, but this one isn't. I'm just worried about fraud and whatnot.

I asked, is she genuine?

Early degrees, how can it be too soon to tell. She either is or is not genuine. Not sure about that. Maybe this shows I havent chosen her yet, in very early stages.

I am Saturn either way. In the house of tax and the sign of tax. Funny that.

She is Sun, in Libra. She is in fall. I'm not sure that's such a good sign! Sun is 5 degrees before Spica though, not sure if thats too wide an orb though for a star.

Moon is cazimi Venus. Exactly conjunct. That may be a good thing. Venus rules my papers, 3rd house, and communications.

But the final aspect Moon makes is square to Fortuna.

I am thinking its a sign to keep looking. ]

Thanks for looking in advance

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 10-12-2012, 07:54 PM

Re: Is she a genuine accountant?

Yes, I think you are right that it is too early to settle on this one person. The Sun, them, in it's fall is also suspect.

Also, though, the chart could be saying that matters are in a state of change. You may be jumping to conclusions that you need an accountant. Perhaps, it would be prudent to ask for an extension to file (if that is possible) and then, when things are more calm and/or you are more ready to tackle the matter of your taxes, do them yourself.
Neptune Rising (10-12-2012)
Unread 10-12-2012, 09:16 PM

Thanks Anachiel, I appreciate your opinion. Yes I think you are right, I was wondering what the early asc meant, but that makes perfect sense. I am just daunted by the thought of filling out the form, as I'm terrible with numbers. And I'm not sure I can cope with the task at the moment. I do have until Jan 2013 though to do it, so no hurry, I just wanted the rebate that I'm owed.

This has given me some hope though, I think I will go into the tax office and ask their advice how to fill it in and what I claim tax for.

Thanks

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 10-13-2012, 02:10 AM

You're welcome.

I think you'll do fine with it.
Neptune Rising (10-15-2012)
Unread 10-15-2012, 04:29 PM

Thanks, I will give it a try, I apprecaite the encouragement

Unread 11-24-2012, 06:22 PM

Hello. I hope it's okay to try another answer at this already answered question. In this instance, if we take lord 6 to signify the prospective accountant, she is the Moon in Virgo which is relevant for a genuine accountant to be in although she has there no essential dignity.
Unread 11-24-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Rising View Post
Hi there

Its my first tax return form, and I have a mountain of study and other worry going on in my life. I'm thinking I may need an accountant to do my tax return form, and been researching around. Got some astronomical and comical quotes, but found a local one who is reasonable. In the UK, there are chartered, and non chartered accountants, I've been recommended to get chartered, but this one isn't. I'm just worried about fraud and whatnot.

I asked, is she genuine?

Early degrees, how can it be too soon to tell. She either is or is not genuine. Not sure about that. Maybe this shows I havent chosen her yet, in very early stages.

I am Saturn either way. In the house of tax and the sign of tax. Funny that.

She is Sun, in Libra. She is in fall. I'm not sure that's such a good sign! Sun is 5 degrees before Spica though, not sure if thats too wide an orb though for a star.

Moon is cazimi Venus. Exactly conjunct. That may be a good thing. Venus rules my papers, 3rd house, and communications.

But the final aspect Moon makes is square to Fortuna.

I am thinking its a sign to keep looking. ]

Thanks for looking in advance
I agree that the chart suggests to keep looking.
Neither of your significators have essential dignity, but her significator is in its fall, which does not speak well for her. Likewise, neither of your significators aspect her significator. Clearly there are other horary considerations we are not addressing, but my instinct suggests that you may not connect now with this person as might be in your best interest.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Tags
accountant, genuine