Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Anger Anger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22
Talking Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?





theres something a little off about him . He's my friend , sort of . But i think he might have some anger issues or self esteem issues . He's always making jokes at his own expense . Making jokes about arrogance and pretending not to be arrogant . i dunno he seems psycho to me . its hard to explain i get this scary vibe off him . The hairs on the back of my neck stand up . he seems charming and oh so normal . he is a libra rising after all . But on the inside nuh uh im not buying it .

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-07-2012, 03:41 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,888
Mars square Venus, to Anger

Anger,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger View Post
...i think he might have some anger issues or self esteem issues...its hard to explain i get this scary vibe off him . The hairs on the back of my neck stand up...
In general...go with your gut! If he creeps you out, then hang around someone else. Astrologically there are some things going on:
Mars (anger) square (energy needs to be combined with) Venus (love). Skyscript puts it like this:
Quote:
Venus in square to Mars in your chart suggests emotional problems about romance and most other relations with the opposite sex. An early marriage often results from this aspect. There may be feelings of oppression or of suppression in your relationships. Jealousy and resentment are often attached to this placement. Men with this aspect are likely to offend women with their coarse manners. Women with the aspect often have an excessively emotional temperament.
Venus is in the dating house so this is about romantic dating. Then there's Pluto (control) square Venus which suggests someone who wants to control the ones they love. And there's Moon opposite Venus. which I'll leave it up to you to read here ( http://www.skyscript.co.uk/venusaspects.html#veomo ). Basically it's about emotions (Moon) conficting with love (Venus) involving others (opposite = involving others).

Everyone chooses how to use their own energy...but it he's made some bad choices so far...maybe you should distance yourself from him...and go with your gut.

Cautiously,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Zuri Zuri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 401
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

I'm not a psychologist or a professional astrologer, but your friend definitely has some issues:

Overbearing & Prone To Excess: Shown by his Sun square Jupiter (Self-Expression challenges Expansion), which means that self-control is a problem for him.

Plus, he has Mars (action) in the 2nd House / House of Value, which means that he's impulsive. Although it likely gets interpreted as having more 3rd House energies due to its late 2nd House placement.

Serious Anger Issues In Relationships: Especially so with his Venus (affection) positioned in the 5th House / House of Pleasure.

His Moon (emotions) opposition Venus (affection) are at odds. He wants to emotionally dominate his relationships (Moon square Pluto). He is likely manipulative in his relationships, and possibly physically abusive (Venus square Pluto). Assuming your friend is heterosexual, his relationships with women will be full of conflicts (Venus square Mars, with Venus representing women and Mars representing men). These Pluto aspects means that he lacks self-control.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Anger Anger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

i have a slurry of pluto aspects with him .

his pluto is opposing all my personal planets

and my neptune is making an aspect to his .

his sun is already conjunct neptune .

he's a mess.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-07-2012, 10:01 PM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 968
I agree with WilsonTC in that if this person creeps you out for ANY reason than its probably best that you keep your distance. OK?

Blessings to ya!
S5
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-08-2012, 03:13 AM
gen6k gen6k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 733
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

hes not that bad, but perhaps a malefic person. at times a petty sociopath.

theres more of a tendency to be overblown in communications with his bad attributes.

usually people that are actually sociopaths are actually good communicators, hes more like he thinks he should run his mouth about his venus square mars. moon square pluto. venus square pluto. moon opposition venus.

with the pluto contacts there is a compulsion to change you and provide the next step. he also perhaps shows you deeper things than with other people.

he feels very intensely and perhaps at times violently. overtime he can work on shrouding deep positive transformative feelings about others.

his emotions are sometimes not in tune with aesthetic appropration or his true loving desires
his moon is prone towards complusions
his view of love and aesthetics is more of a domination ethic
when things dont go right he tends to blow up

the saturn grand trine trys to bring grounding to the dilemna
his sun ruler is in the grand tine, but he can also have a lot of energy for bad things.

he doesnt have many aggressive signs. jupiter in aries is prone to be explosive (2 squares)
as well as mars at 28 scorpio can also be explosive.
his venus needs to learn better economy

nothing is in detriment.

he probably can end up killing someone (most likely romantic bitterness), but its more likely he'll be physically abuse. or join the army idk.

one thing about the function of the army even though im anti-war is that it is a good outlet for pyschopaths.
cause imagine if we just kept on creating psychopaths, where would all the violent people go?

Last edited by gen6k; 10-08-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Justine Justine is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 26
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Please, Anger, follow your gut response. a) get away from him and only then b) consider whether you are unsafe around him. It seems to me your instincts are telling you you're unsafe; please, pay attention to your inner knowing.

Whatever his problems are, you make them your own if you hang out with this guy.

Gen6c: what is a petty sociopath?
Justine
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-08-2012, 03:41 AM
gen6k gen6k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 733
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justine View Post
Please, Anger, follow your gut response. a) get away from him and only then b) consider whether you are unsafe around him. It seems to me your instincts are telling you you're unsafe; please, pay attention to your inner knowing.

Whatever his problems are, you make them your own if you hang out with this guy.

Gen6c: what is a petty sociopath?
Justine

well usually a sociopath is a con-artist of creating victims.
a psychopath is someone with a twisted sense of humanity.
a psychopath is someone who purposefully and for a while meditates
on an alternate violent reality
a sociopath is someone who tries to act normal, but doesnt have a lot of empathy. is not fully human so to speak, so their actions with others dont really register at all.

i would say that hes more towards the morbid side, but he does have feelings. perhaps he got abused by others, and maybe he is seeking revenge in some way.


different kinds of crimes are possible with this setup though
venus square mars could be like robbery. cause you take something of value in an aggressive way.

Last edited by gen6k; 10-08-2012 at 03:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Anger Anger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

In our synastry
My venus is opposite his pluto
and my sun is in his 8th house .

thats why im asking
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-09-2012, 12:09 PM
chei star's Avatar
chei star chei star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: England
Posts: 253
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

I dated an actual psychopath for 3 years on and off (what can I say, I was like a moth to the flame and the amazing sex kept me hooked far too long (I'm an Aries rising, Scorpio sun).

He was an Aquarius with Libra moon and Capricorn rising. He too had Venus in Aquarius squaring Pluto in Scorpio. I find this to have been an absolutely horrendous placement. He was incredibly manipulative, jealous, possessive, paranoid and controlling. (Only in relationships though. He maintained his friendships and relationships with his family very well.) He was also a complete womanizer and cheated a lot but would maintain his claim to innocence, righteousness and wholesomeness to the death. In other words he truly believed he was completely normal and the ways that he behaved were perfectly fine.

He was charming and friends with everyone. He had a great sense of humour and always made everyone laugh. He came across as fun to be around and a genuinely nice person. But he was absolutely completely and utterly crazy in relationships. And very good at making everyone believe it was the other person and not him - extremely charming and could talk his way out of anything. He was also arrogant beyond belief but this came across as quite attractive to begin with.


I always remember after we had been seperated for a while and he'd had another girlfriend, we met up again and he started telling me how crazy this girl he had been seeing was and how he had to split up with her. Then he kind of remembered he was talking to me and that it just weren't going to wash because I'd heard it all before about his ex's and myself.

Believe me, there was violence, police involvement, families hating each other, complete emotional anguish on my behalf.. and worst of all I was addicted to him for quite a while. Absolutely hooked. Totally and utterly a bad and destructive relationship. Please heed my warning.

All I will say is if I came across a chart like his again I would avoid like the plague. Aquarius in Venus are charming and like to keep many friends of the opposite sex. They will explore their options. Tendency to be extremely promiscuous. Couple this with a square to Pluto in Scorpio and you potentially have a controlling, manipulative womanizer. Approach with caution.

Last edited by chei star; 10-09-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Cloverskies77's Avatar
Cloverskies77 Cloverskies77 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Usually a true sociopath- will have their moon conjunct their south node(ketu). I looked at a long list of sociopaths charts & they all had one thing in common---Moon conjunct their south node(ketu)

Cloverskies
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cloverskies77 For This Useful Post:
ashriia (10-10-2012), serafin5 (10-09-2012)
  #12  
Unread 10-09-2012, 06:04 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Anger and Self esteem issues seems like a common thing with Cappy native
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-09-2012, 08:53 PM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 968
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chei star View Post
I dated an actual psychopath for 3 years on and off (what can I say, I was like a moth to the flame and the amazing sex kept me hooked far too long (I'm an Aries rising, Scorpio sun).

He was an Aquarius with Libra moon and Capricorn rising. He too had Venus in Aquarius squaring Pluto in Scorpio. I find this to have been an absolutely horrendous placement. He was incredibly manipulative, jealous, possessive, paranoid and controlling. (Only in relationships though. He maintained his friendships and relationships with his family very well.) He was also a complete womanizer and cheated a lot but would maintain his claim to innocence, righteousness and wholesomeness to the death. In other words he truly believed he was completely normal and the ways that he behaved were perfectly fine.

He was charming and friends with everyone. He had a great sense of humour and always made everyone laugh. He came across as fun to be around and a genuinely nice person. But he was absolutely completely and utterly crazy in relationships. And very good at making everyone believe it was the other person and not him - extremely charming and could talk his way out of anything. He was also arrogant beyond belief but this came across as quite attractive to begin with.


I always remember after we had been seperated for a while and he'd had another girlfriend, we met up again and he started telling me how crazy this girl he had been seeing was and how he had to split up with her. Then he kind of remembered he was talking to me and that it just weren't going to wash because I'd heard it all before about his ex's and myself.

Believe me, there was violence, police involvement, families hating each other, complete emotional anguish on my behalf.. and worst of all I was addicted to him for quite a while. Absolutely hooked. Totally and utterly a bad and destructive relationship. Please heed my warning.

All I will say is if I came across a chart like his again I would avoid like the plague. Aquarius in Venus are charming and like to keep many friends of the opposite sex. They will explore their options. Tendency to be extremely promiscuous. Couple this with a square to Pluto in Scorpio and you potentially have a controlling, manipulative womanizer. Approach with caution.
Hi Chei:

So sorry you had to go thru that experience; Im so glad that you werent really, really hurt. Because I do have a question: Its my understanding that true psychopaths/sociopaths just have no capability to feel at all! They cant empathize or sympathize or feel human emotion for other people than themselves. I was wondering if your ex was like that too? I know that these people only know how to manipulate others for whatever it is they think they need from certain people. It's so hard for me to explain because Im incapable of understanding these people myself, i.e., I dont know how to live in this world without loving others so people who can baffle me.

I hope the question doesnt offend you that Im asking I was just curious if that was your experience with this "gentleman" and I hope you are in a better place now.

Blessings to you always,
S5
__________________


Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-09-2012, 09:04 PM
chei star's Avatar
chei star chei star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: England
Posts: 253
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serafin5 View Post
Hi Chei:

So sorry you had to go thru that experience; Im so glad that you werent really, really hurt. Because I do have a question: Its my understanding that true psychopaths/sociopaths just have no capability to feel at all! They cant empathize or sympathize or feel human emotion for other people than themselves. I was wondering if your ex was like that too? I know that these people only know how to manipulate others for whatever it is they think they need from certain people. It's so hard for me to explain because Im incapable of understanding these people myself, i.e., I dont know how to live in this world without loving others so people who can baffle me.

I hope the question doesnt offend you that Im asking I was just curious if that was your experience with this "gentleman" and I hope you are in a better place now.

Blessings to you always,
S5
Yes it seemed this way. That is why he would not admit that he had ever done anything wrong, because he just could not see how it affected anyone else. There was definitely something wrong with the way he processed his emotions. All he wanted was this perfect, superior girlfriend figure. He had an extremely low opinion of women in general but believed he could 'change me' or in his eyes 'fix me' to his liking. I just knew there was something very wrong with him and I actually read up on sociopaths one time and thought - oh my god that is him.

I am completely detached from the situation by now. I never ever loved him although he certainly had control of me for some time and had me thinking that I did (otherwise why did I keep going back).

Sometimes he would just act really eccentric or say the weirdest things and I would just think 'theres something not quite right about you'. He also had this like vacant look in his eyes, there were no feelings there. He could turn on the water works when he wanted to but ONLY in an effort to manipulate me, for example to stop me from leaving him.

I can show you his chart if you like, I wonder if there is anything to be seen there that could explain any of this.

Oh and also, I believe he was a sex addict.

PS I am perfectly OK talking about this, it doesn't upset me in any way.
__________________
-Becci


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chei star For This Useful Post:
Anger (10-10-2012)
  #15  
Unread 10-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Anger Anger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

i don't know if he is a sex addict now but i do think that he has some serious issues . he's ever so charming and i really almost don't want to believe he could harm me .

I do play head games with him . I ignore him and pretend he's not there , I talk to his friends or ANYONE else around but not him .

Venus opposite pluto
Sun opposite pluto
mercury opposite pluto
mars square pluto

My sun and venus are also in his 8th house ?

what do you think that could mean ?

i get a horrible feeling in my stomach when ever im with him , i can't look him in the eye and i feel horrible.

im not sexually attracted to him , i find him repulsive in so many ways , everything about him is gross , eeeew !

i wonder if he feels the same about me .

i don't feel obsessed sexually . its just hard to let him go ,my saturn is square his sun .
letting him go is like letting a piece of me die . ill be a little nostalgic if i do. saturn sextiles my moon btw .

he is very plutonic and im all venusian and i just want to play and have fun i don't merge , i don't own him he can flirt with whom he chooses its his life . I don't feel the sexual attraction or desire at all . i feel repulsed , creeped out and just like i don't even want to give him the time of day . he's just a complete loser to me , out straight!

so it leads me to believe that the jealousy and possesiveness of this aspect doesn't exist.


i just want to know are my feelings of fear and anxiety around him just me or is there something going on there ? maybe i just think he's crazy because his pluto is aspecting my freaking soul !
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 10-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Vista's Avatar
Vista Vista is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,950
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger View Post




theres something a little off about him . He's my friend , sort of . But i think he might have some anger issues or self esteem issues . He's always making jokes at his own expense . Making jokes about arrogance and pretending not to be arrogant . i dunno he seems psycho to me . its hard to explain i get this scary vibe off him . The hairs on the back of my neck stand up . he seems charming and oh so normal . he is a libra rising after all . But on the inside nuh uh im not buying it .
So this is an accurate time of birth?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 10-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Vista's Avatar
Vista Vista is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,950
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger View Post
i don't know if he is a sex addict now but i do think that he has some serious issues . he's ever so charming and i really almost don't want to believe he could harm me .

I do play head games with him . I ignore him and pretend he's not there , I talk to his friends or ANYONE else around but not him .

Venus opposite pluto
Sun opposite pluto
mercury opposite pluto
mars square pluto

My sun and venus are also in his 8th house ?

what do you think that could mean ?

i get a horrible feeling in my stomach when ever im with him , i can't look him in the eye and i feel horrible.

im not sexually attracted to him , i find him repulsive in so many ways , everything about him is gross , eeeew !

i wonder if he feels the same about me .

i don't feel obsessed sexually . its just hard to let him go ,my saturn is square his sun .
letting him go is like letting a piece of me die . ill be a little nostalgic if i do. saturn sextiles my moon btw .

he is very plutonic and im all venusian and i just want to play and have fun i don't merge , i don't own him he can flirt with whom he chooses its his life . I don't feel the sexual attraction or desire at all . i feel repulsed , creeped out and just like i don't even want to give him the time of day . he's just a complete loser to me , out straight!

so it leads me to believe that the jealousy and possesiveness of this aspect doesn't exist.


i just want to know are my feelings of fear and anxiety around him just me or is there something going on there ? maybe i just think he's crazy because his pluto is aspecting my freaking soul !
I would say with those squares from Pluto you have in your own chart would point to anger and abuse issues and far exceed his own in terms of what I would consider "worrisome" natal aspects. Perhaps you both are feeding off each other; I also think there might be a little projection going on here. I think you should leave him alone. Everything you are saying is not pleasant and I would venture to say if he knew how you felt he would unlikely want to be around you. Pluto can be obsession and at the same time, repulsion.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vista For This Useful Post:
Peregrine_Moon (10-11-2012)
  #18  
Unread 10-10-2012, 04:38 PM
chei star's Avatar
chei star chei star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: England
Posts: 253
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger View Post
i just want to know are my feelings of fear and anxiety around him just me or is there something going on there ? maybe i just think he's crazy because his pluto is aspecting my freaking soul !

Like a few others have said, you NEED to trust your gut instinct. You can either take that piece of advice from other people or learn the hard way by ignoring it.

Fair enough if you are just curious about his chart and want to find out from an Astrological viewpoint if there are any indicators as to why you feel a certain way around him. But please tell me you are going to distance yourself from this person??
__________________
-Becci


Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:12 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

If you don't feel comfortable and unpleasant around someone just keep your distance from him and try to push them away end of story no need to make big deal
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:12 PM
ashriia's Avatar
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,092
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger View Post



i don't feel obsessed sexually . its just hard to let him go ,my saturn is square his sun .
letting him go is like letting a piece of me die . ill be a little nostalgic if i do. saturn sextiles my moon btw .

so it leads me to believe that the jealousy and possesiveness of this aspect doesn't exist.

I don't know, this seems like a possessive situation. you said letting him go is like letting a piece of yourself die.

that is very pluto sounding.


i hope you will trust your gut tho, for your own sake.

best of luck.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:19 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

You always can pick the pieces up and build up again. It is up to you now if he making you uncomfortable keep him away from you I feel you should break up with him
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Anger Anger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
I would say with those squares from Pluto you have in your own chart would point to anger and abuse issues and far exceed his own in terms of what I would consider "worrisome" natal aspects. Perhaps you both are feeding off each other; I also think there might be a little projection going on here. I think you should leave him alone. Everything you are saying is not pleasant and I would venture to say if he knew how you felt he would unlikely want to be around you. Pluto can be obsession and at the same time, repulsion.

those are not my natal aspects those are the synastry aspects i have with him . I don't have any squares or aspects to pluto in my own chart at all .
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Anger Anger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Its just hard to let go . I don't know why though . It doesn't make sense to me because i have no pluto in me what so ever . My sun trines his Neptune which is conjunct his own sun , so im thinking maybe im seeing things that are not there .
And whats the worse he can do to me i don't even know how he feels about me for sure .



But what i do know is if i say to myself its time to get over him and have him out of my life . i'll feel much happier but i'll feel like i must become a different person .

Its a big deal to me because i have feelings for this person . I don't like him in an obsessive way more like im fond of him and our synastry breaks my heart .

i can't let it go . not just yet . I hope the reason i started this thread is clearer now . I felt like emotionally he is not there and i thought he has traits of a psychopath ! because he does ! anyone who isn't under his spell will tell you that . And i wanted to get to the bottom of it astrologically .
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 10-10-2012, 06:46 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger View Post
Its just hard to let go . I don't know why though . It doesn't make sense to me because i have no pluto in me what so ever . My sun trines his Neptune which is conjunct his own sun , so im thinking maybe im seeing things that are not there .
And whats the worse he can do to me i don't even know how he feels about me for sure .



But what i do know is if i say to myself its time to get over him and have him out of my life . i'll feel much happier but i'll feel like i must become a different person .

Its a big deal to me because i have feelings for this person . I don't like him in an obsessive way more like im fond of him and our synastry breaks my heart .

i can't let it go . not just yet . I hope the reason i started this thread is clearer now . I felt like emotionally he is not there and i thought he has traits of a psychopath ! because he does ! anyone who isn't under his spell will tell you that . And i wanted to get to the bottom of it astrologically .
Look at just what you wrote? you said it all you deep down know he is abusing you but you can't let go of him because you had a good moment with him he is mean and rude you can't change him step on your heart and let go because the more you hold one the more you suffer. Unless you talked to him and convince him to change

Last edited by theV; 10-10-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 10-10-2012, 07:11 PM
ashriia's Avatar
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,092
Re: Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger View Post
Its just hard to let go . I don't know why though . It doesn't make sense to me because i have no pluto in me what so ever . My sun trines his Neptune which is conjunct his own sun , so im thinking maybe im seeing things that are not there .
And whats the worse he can do to me i don't even know how he feels about me for sure .



But what i do know is if i say to myself its time to get over him and have him out of my life . i'll feel much happier but i'll feel like i must become a different person .

Its a big deal to me because i have feelings for this person . I don't like him in an obsessive way more like im fond of him and our synastry breaks my heart .

i can't let it go . not just yet . I hope the reason i started this thread is clearer now . I felt like emotionally he is not there and i thought he has traits of a psychopath ! because he does ! anyone who isn't under his spell will tell you that . And i wanted to get to the bottom of it astrologically .

someone that is emotionally unavailable to you is not worth your time. your just going to end up feeling resentment that will eat away at you.
and if this person does someday become abusive physically or emotionally... which is probably very likely if he lacks empathy. your future will consist of - holding your breath when your around this person, walking on eggshells, fear of expressing any opinion because you don't want to set them off and ultimately just shutting down emotionally altogether.
that is not love- that is a prison and nothing good will come from it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, psychopath

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.