2011 solar return.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 2011 solar return with houses..jpg
    2011 solar return with houses..jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

ethertwist

Happy Solar Return!!:whistling::biggrin:

Bear with me, I still feel quite green at return chart interpretation.

Your Solar 7th comes to the Asc, so issues of relating and partnership (perhaps a significant one in particular) could be paramount in the upcoming solar year. The 7th house is in natural opposition to the 1st, so that could mean you may encounter some resistance in general, but with Venus in exact trine to the Ascendant, I suspect that will soften some of that and help to encourage an atmosphere of compromise and cooperation. The Sun in the SR 5th house inidicates that your attention or focus could be on matters of self-expression or pleasurable pursuits (possibly romance, thus echoing the theme established by the 7th house Asc). If you have a child or children, that could likewise be where you direct your energies this year.

The classic ruler of your SR chart is Jupiter in the SR 2nd exactly conjunct your natal Mars, which could signify opportunities for "fortunate action", as Robert Hand coins it, and the tight sextile from Venus and trine from Pluto could likewise bode well for financial matters (although natal Venus is in opposition to transit Neptune for an extended period of time, which doesn't necessarily lend itself to financial risk taking or "too good to be true" windfalls).

Without knowing your situation, I would venture to say that relationships or a relationship are/is at the forefront in your life these days? You've got Pluto beginning a tour of your 5th house (transformation in the area of romance?), Neptune hovering around your Desc. in exact opposition to your natal Venus (a potentially romantic aspect if you keeep the rose colored glasses off), and transit Uranus in your 8th in trine to your natal Moon (emotional changes and breakthroughs and possibly new people to experience them with). All that is coupled with the emphasis on the interpersonal in your SR chart, including a Venus-Pluto opposition that's part of that Grand Cross, which potentially raises the heat and intensity level in your relationships at this time.

I hope that helps?! Best of luck and Happy Birthday again!:smile:

Last edited:

fushiafairy

Thanks Anachiel.

Thanks ethertwist.
Well, a few months ago my last relationship ended. It was karmic, intense, and filled with extreme highs and lows. I have had so much processing to do from it. I have grown and changed so much. I am unable to look at relationships the same way as I did before.
One month ago I met a new man. After talking and hanging out a few times, we started dating a week ago. Very happy. He is astrologically so different than previous men in my life, much relief from that. Sun and 4 planets in Virgo which feels so right to my Virgo ascendant and Virgo venus. Very excited with the possibilities. We are seeing each other today. Time will tell.
I do have kids, and yes they take up a lot of my energy. I am of an age that if I have anymore, I want to do it within the next year or two. Not planning on it, but time is running out!
Thanks again.