Will he contact me? When?

Milarien

Chart: added as an attachment to this.
18 Jan 2021 @ 7.11am AEDT (-11)
Melbourne, Australia

I'm Saturn in the 12 in it's Joy
He's Jupiter L11 in it's term but weak
They're applying by conjunction and parallel by declination, so tentatively he will, but I don't know when.

He is an ex and a very dear friend, but we've been out of touch for a long time and have been back in regular touch for the last several months. He suddenly went quiet when I asked for a good time to call... I haven't heard from him since. I don't understand why, but the signs seem good that he will contact me in the near future. Am I reading this correctly?

Any help would be most gratefully received and please note that while I'm not exactly new to horary, life has taken me away from it for a long time...

TIA :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_hr.72672.55287.jpg
    astro_w2gw_hr.72672.55287.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Jupiter Rocks

Saturn is at 3 degrees and the Ascendant is 7 degrees so Saturn is in the first house. Saturn is separating from a conjunction with Jupiter.

However, Mercury ruler of the turned 3H (9H) is in the 1H which I don't know if emplacement would count here and show a message coming to you....?

Milarien

Saturn is at 3 degrees and the Ascendant is 7 degrees so Saturn is in the first house. Saturn is separating from a conjunction with Jupiter.

However, Mercury ruler of the turned 3H (9H) is in the 1H which I don't know if emplacement would count here and show a message coming to you....?
Yes, the Ascendent is at 7 degrees but Saturn is at 3 degrees in the 12th house. He contacted me yesterday afternoon. But thank you :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Me too :) and thanks :)

I see there may be some kind of problem for him towards you. You/Saturn like him/Sun, receive him well, because Sun/he is in the sign of your/Saturn's dignity.

But he/Sun does not reciprocate at this time. He does not receive you well because Saturn is in the sign of Sun's detriment.

I think you may reconnect in around 6 or 7 units of time, perhaps weeks? Not sure about which units of time. However, something has to change in him, as reflected by his/Sun changing sign before it conjuncts you/Saturn. And I don't think that the bonds between you will be as strong as recently when you do reconnect.

tikana

I see there may be some kind of problem for him towards you. You/Saturn like him/Sun, receive him well, because Sun/he is in the sign of your/Saturn's dignity.

But he/Sun does not reciprocate at this time. He does not receive you well because Saturn is in the sign of Sun's detriment.

I think you may reconnect in around 6 or 7 units of time, perhaps weeks? Not sure about which units of time. However, something has to change in him, as reflected by his/Sun changing sign before it conjuncts you/Saturn. And I don't think that the bonds between you will be as strong as recently when you do reconnect.

Ilenek

that Sun/Saturn

So recently i had a horary i ran myself on recontact ("should i hire xxx again?")
I am very clear on how I feel I just wanted to see which recepiton theory is correct.
I was saturn
the former equal was Sun.
You can look at it as Saturn rejects Sun while Sun accepts / craves Saturn.
moon was applying to sun. I knew right away Sun will contact me again.
Saturn is Aqua - remember Saturn in Aqua is Sun's detriment.
Meaning hate!
Fall is just fall from grace disappointment a complete failure

Do i hate the dude? YES and NO. He blew 1 project and 2nd one i managed to yank it off his hands. Also remember that slower planets will NOT act. They are waiting. So Sun coming from Cap is better than Sun coming from Aqua. What boggles my mind is how damaging is Sun in Aqua to Aqua Saturn on a combustion.

You can look at it with okay is a planet aspecting another planet in fall/detriment in soft or hard aspect. if it is hard aspect, expect a confrontation or the person who is ill dignified to fall short of the querent's expectations and vice versa.

Last edited:

Milarien

Were you perhaps looking at a different chart? Or posted in the wrong place?

Milarien

no.. she is reading the right chart.
your interpretation is skewed because you are picking wrong significators

Okay you want me to pick L7 because it signifies the other person, but he is my friend, so I picked L11 and I was right - he contacted me.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, I think you may have misread... we've already been back in contact.

Cheers.

Thank you for this feedback.

I think you are correct; I misread the chart.:smile:
And also thanks to Tik for sharing another, more experienced, viewpoint; it is really valuable.

Last edited: