What are my main aspects and a few questions?

Docarent

Edit: added some important context in latest response

So I’ve been reading muchh deeper into my natal chart and the deeper i go the more accurate it gets! I’m wondering what are my hard and dominant aspects as I’ve tried to read up on it but don’t understand what it means. Also it mentions twice violent death and loss of wealth from what I’ve researched does anyone have any insight on that? Im struggling finically atm and am working hard to get out of it but losing it all again doesn’t sound great and neither does violet death lol

Also I struggle with social situations I’ve seen it mention a few things relating to that does anyone have any input on what to be aware of from the chart? And finally what’s the best points for me to make note to keep track of as the planets move over time?

https://ibb.co/3Tsjhhq

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

What in heaven's name are you reading???

Anything predicting "violent death" belongs straight into the dumpster. I'm guessing that they're looking at Uranus square Mars, with Uranus as the modern ruler of the 8th house. I'm also guessing that "loss of wealth" comes from sun square Uranus, as the sun rules your 2nd house of money.

Phooey.

Unfortunately your chart format is very difficult to read. I don't know who designed it but I wish they'd pay more attention to graphic design.

Would you mind using the free charts feature at Astrodienst www.astro.com. Their charts are much easier to read. The basic natal chart at about a 75% reduction and no added aspect lines of asteroids (at this point) would be most helpful.

Docarent

Think I’ve just realized the main reason I’m asking is I’m trying to start a business in graphic design/art and although I’m super confident I’ll succeed im also feeing insecure as there’s no guidelines or guarantee and I’m making everything up as I go. I’m really struggling with my friendships and work life balance atm and feel like I should recluse to focus on work but also feel like I should be making connections with new people.

Thought I should add that haha

waybread

If you want a career in graphic design I think you have the talent for it, but you will have to put in some effort to make the chart work for you. Also, depending upon whether you want to be hired by an existing firm, or start off by freelancing, you may need to acquire some educational background in how to run a small business.

You don't need a university degree for this: there are probably workshops and short courses in your area, not to mention on-line.

Learning to manage your income long-term (vs. for immediate gratification) is a big part of this.

To the good: Venus rules the arts in a general way, and she conjuncts your MC. Your Taurus sun-Mars are ruled by Venus, and they make a nice sextile to your domiciled Jupiter in Pisces. Venus sextiling Neptune gives you a good imagination.

Saturn-Mercury can mean "depressed thinking," or it can make you a careful, disciplined thinker. Mercury also rules the hands-- important for a designer even if most of your work is on the computer.

The kicker is the opposition from the moon, which exactly suggests a home-work conflict. The key will be to find ways to harmonize and balance them. Especially, you will have to not let how you happen to feel on a particular day over-ride your commitments to clients. A Scorpio moon conjunct Chiron and opposite Saturn can make you moody, so think of the most mature and professional ways to deal with that, when it happens.

Docarent

Soo weird I’ve overcome 10 years of depression recently and have turned super disciplined over my actions and especially my thoughts! I’m looking to be self employed, run my own business as working for someone else spirals me into depression very quickly (is this related to anything chart wise that you can see?). I’ve been working on it for the past year or two now and have recently finished and online design course. I’ll hopefully over the next few months be coming into final stages and learning marketing. Is there anything else I should be aware of relating to working for myself? Overall I absolutely love it and have never been more motivated, I’ve wasted most of my life up to this point on severe mental health issues

Really appreciate this:)

wan

I think it's really interesting how people are so different. If I were to become self-employed, it would not plunge me into depression, however, it would put a tremendous amount of pressure on me, to such a point where I would probably not even be able to get up to go to work. I really really like working for someone else. I have my Sun (also the final dispositer), the ruler of 2 angles in the service-oriented 6th house.

Anyway, back to astrology now.

waybread

With your MC in Aries and Mars conjunct your sun, I think you value your independence.

Just keep in mind that your ability to work well with others is just huge for the self-employed: you need clients who want to work with you, and you may sub-contract work for a larger design firm.

Then it's on you to keep the bills paid and keep your small business afloat.

My son has been an architectural designer for some years now, both as an employee and as a free lancer/head of a small company. After 10 years of having to handle to business side of design work, he was actually happy to be bought out and hired by a larger company.