Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-13-2020, 03:29 PM
Tarooha Tarooha is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 44
What good and bad things do you see?

Hello. Iíd like to ask about what are good and bad things in my Vedic astrology charts. According to Nakshatras, house, yoga, or anything you see.

What I know is that I have a strong Mars, lonely and chaotic moon, and many things in Uttarashadha. However, Iím very new to this. Hope thereís somebody who has more experience can point things out. Thank you.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-14-2020, 02:29 PM
ravinderccmb ravinderccmb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 214
Re: What good and bad things do you see?

You mostly discuss about higher education, stock market.
Did you loose your documents or money while travelling at anytime before.
You can remain idle for long and will always be doing something or other. Even on weekends you keep yourself busy.
During 2019-20 any significant event related to your career or Father finances.
In 2017-18 any change in your place or learning.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-14-2020, 06:53 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,461
Re: What good and bad things do you see?

Moon Ardra nakshatra 6th, negating 7th for relationship, opp sun-mer sag 12th,
aggressive, soothing tear of Lord Shiva, analytical but confused at decision making,
aptitude for business-analysis, instrumental music, humor, diffiused thinking,

Rahu past 1.5yr transit moon gemini 6th, foreign assignments,
toxic health issues to care, heart-lungs-chest etc;
wear pearl for moon over silver pendant touching heart;

Sun lord 8th over 12th with mercury over sag,
philosophical, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, impulsive,
success amidst adversity; literary-oratory-astro aptitudes;
mercury lord 9th for luck for distant travels over sag 12th for distant lands;
mercury lord 6th over 12th aspecting own gemini 6th,
success amidst adversity, protective of employment;

ketu separative SNode past 1.5yr transit sun-mercury sag 12th,
tending to foreign lands; pain-injury-surgery thighs-feet-heart-stomach-skin etc.

Scorpio and mars 11th inimical-malefic for capricorn ascendant,
inimical mars elevated capricorn ascendant with venus,
aptitude for mechatronics, finance, methodical, artistic;
prone to knee-kidney-head inflammations and injury;
mars debilated aspect over cancer 7th
impacting abdominal health-heart-lungs;

Jupiter-ketu separative SNode over acq 2nd, keen reformist;
detachment from family n finances;
pain-injury-surgery teeth-throat-legs etc

Asc lord Saturn sensitive pisces 3rd, good for initiative n progress;

Jup-sat now transit mars-venus capricorn ascendant,
scope fo relationship-marriage, growth through event management,
jup debilated, gradual developments; venus inimical - stress/delay;
prone to health issues to care;
jup elevated aspect cancer 7th for marriage-vocation;
saturn cap elevated aspect libra 10th for career development;

Rahu sooner moves to taurus 5th for foreign relationships;

ketu transit inimical scorpio 11th for research-occult aptitudes,
pain-injury-surgery urological-ears etc to care,
and detachment from income-gains-friendships to care
;

hope find the inputs of interest and relevant,
share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas.


wishing you well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 08-14-2020 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-15-2020, 05:09 AM
Tarooha Tarooha is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 44
Re: What good and bad things do you see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinderccmb View Post
You mostly discuss about higher education, stock market.
Did you loose your documents or money while travelling at anytime before.
You can remain idle for long and will always be doing something or other. Even on weekends you keep yourself busy.
During 2019-20 any significant event related to your career or Father finances.
In 2017-18 any change in your place or learning.
Thank you so much. This is 100% correct. I love stock and currency trading. I almost lost my passport during a transit in an airportís toilet. Fortunately, someone found me.
And yes, now Iím lost and donít know what to do regarding career, finance etc. During 2019 and 2020, I had a nationality problem with my dad and it has some big expenses that affected my university studies. In 2017-2018, I got into the university, so I moved to a dorm.

Iím wondering when thereíll be improvement for my life career-wise, finance, or if thereís a chance of foreign settlement at all. By the way, thank you so much for the response.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-15-2020, 05:11 AM
Tarooha Tarooha is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 44
Re: What good and bad things do you see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Moon Ardra nakshatra 6th, negating 7th for relationship, opp sun-mer sag 12th,
aggressive, soothing tear of Lord Shiva, analytical but confused at decision making,
aptitude for business-analysis, instrumental music, humor, diffiused thinking,

Rahu past 1.5yr transit moon gemini 6th, foreign assignments,
toxic health issues to care, heart-lungs-chest etc;
wear pearl for moon over silver pendant touching heart;

Sun lord 8th over 12th with mercury over sag,
philosophical, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, impulsive,
success amidst adversity; literary-oratory-astro aptitudes;
mercury lord 9th for luck for distant travels over sag 12th for distant lands;
mercury lord 6th over 12th aspecting own gemini 6th,
success amidst adversity, protective of employment;

ketu separative SNode past 1.5yr transit sun-mercury sag 12th,
tending to foreign lands; pain-injury-surgery thighs-feet-heart-stomach-skin etc.

Scorpio and mars 11th inimical-malefic for capricorn ascendant,
inimical mars elevated capricorn ascendant with venus,
aptitude for mechatronics, finance, methodical, artistic;
prone to knee-kidney-head inflammations and injury;
mars debilated aspect over cancer 7th
impacting abdominal health-heart-lungs;

Jupiter-ketu separative SNode over acq 2nd, keen reformist;
detachment from family n finances;
pain-injury-surgery teeth-throat-legs etc

Asc lord Saturn sensitive pisces 3rd, good for initiative n progress;

Jup-sat now transit mars-venus capricorn ascendant,
scope fo relationship-marriage, growth through event management,
jup debilated, gradual developments; venus inimical - stress/delay;
prone to health issues to care;
jup elevated aspect cancer 7th for marriage-vocation;
saturn cap elevated aspect libra 10th for career development;

Rahu sooner moves to taurus 5th for foreign relationships;

ketu transit inimical scorpio 11th for research-occult aptitudes,
pain-injury-surgery urological-ears etc to care,
and detachment from income-gains-friendships to care
;

hope find the inputs of interest and relevant,
share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas.


wishing you well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
Wow! Thank you so much. Thereís many things I can learn from this. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-16-2020, 08:55 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,461
Re: What good and bad things do you see?

sharing salient specific feedbacks would be interesting!
any specific insights gained!

Appreciate the kind acknowledgment! best wishes!!
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-17-2020, 05:45 PM
Tarooha Tarooha is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 44
Re: What good and bad things do you see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
sharing salient specific feedbacks would be interesting!
any specific insights gained!

Appreciate the kind acknowledgment! best wishes!!
It is true that in the past 1.5 years I had been traveling. Normally, I don’t get a chance of traveling to foreign country that often. But in 2019, first 6 months, I visited 3 countries for academic and family reasons.

Moon Ardra, I would say I have an anger issue, stress, and anxiety. That have put me through therapy since high school. It’s volatile.

Yes, I have an aptitude for finance. I’m not a professional but at least I’m more financially aware than my parents. About health and injury, I don’t know if this counts but I slipped on a thin ice layer after snow during my foreign travel. And I have a painful feeling from my bones between gluteal muscles. (I think that’s still a thigh area). I can still feel some pain when sitting too long until now. (It happened in February 2019).

About ketu and rahu transits you mentioned, I think even though it gives me foreign travel but I think it makes them quite struggling ones. First one, I got scammed and slipped ice layer accident. Second one, I was sick with bacterial infection during an academic conference. Third one, I found out some truths about my family that led to legal and financial fight with my dad that has a long consequence to my academics and career paths.

For relationship, I have not found anyone yet. I hope Saturn Jupiter will have clearer effects sooner or later.

This is my experience. I think your analysis is very accurate. Thank you so much. Sorry I didn’t share my experience first due to family visit. Btw, Thank you again.

Last edited by Tarooha; 08-17-2020 at 06:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarooha For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (08-18-2020)
Reply

Tags
good, things

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.