Desperate for a reading

mishk91

Hi All,

I've been in a bad place. I don't know what to do with my life, career and relationships.

Could someone please read my chart and give some guidance? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Misha

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 16.54.41.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 16.54.41.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 32

Alphacentauri144

Hi,

Date of birth: 05/10/1991
Place of birth: Singapore, Singapore
alright so your soul was brought down in 1991 meaning your soul is brought down for some kind of judgements of sorts. your solar sign is in libra and luna in virgo and this tells me you have been disconnected from your higher self and are wandering in the wilderness with low spiritual energy. does it mean you will not suceed in this 3D existence ? not at all in fact someone like you is the type of person who can succeed greatly in this 3D physical world because thats all your soul is geared towards. however with your low spiritual energy when you get above 50 years of age your health will struggle if you dont adopt a vegetarian diet early. with your placements you cant handle eating lots of animal products in the long run because it will catch up with you in your forties and fifties. with your spiritual energy you need to start being a vegetarian early on in life if you want to be healthy. and there you have it.you are born in sin-gar-pore and this is a par of asia where zombie souls are herded to meaning souls whose only purpose is to create in the 3D world.