Chat Thread

AppLeo

Who cares? I do. I say fix the nonmentally ill so we can move out of this hellhole we're in

Mentally ill may be more creative or innovate (MAY, I'm not saying they are because I think that's nonsense), but their lives are unhealthy and painful, and they probably cause a lot of pain to their loved ones as well.

And then saying we need more crazy people??? Do you want to make the world worse?

Whoam1

Mentally ill may be more creative or innovate (MAY, I'm not saying they are because I think that's nonsense), but their lives are unhealthy and painful, and they probably cause a lot of pain to their loved ones as well.

And then saying we need more crazy people??? Do you want to make the world worse?

App Leo you actually show major signs of mental issues yourself.

Lykanized

You make an awful lot of assumptions for someone so sane

Whoam1

Can you predict really ? what water planets you got ?

Venus in Scorpio. Neptune in the first in Aquarius along with Uranus. Mercury in the 12th. Moon in the 8. Moon Pluto. Moon on Osiris. These aren't all water placements but they point at visionary moments.

Lykanized

How? :lol:

Well I mean, if I'm crazy then it doesn't matter right?? Cuz the alternative would mean that I'm a creative inventor according to you.
Oh I didn't mean sane in reference to mental illness. I meant sane in reference to people who have no illnesses whatsoever but whose minds create nothing but idiocy

Chrysalis

Low compassion. Quick to anger or tigger. Seeks attention.

I love tigger...

tigger-heart.png