Chat Thread

Whoam1

My mercury is also in the 12th and in Sagittarius.

Does your Uranus pick up the slack? I just confuse people either because of Uranus thinking or Mercury thinking. Also your Mercury is conj. Antares which is philosophical my Mercury is conj squat sh*t it does trine Jupiter and Sextile Mars Uranus and the MC however.

conspiracy theorist

Are you decrying your inability to get your point across, or your general intelligence? They're not the same thing, but having more general intelligence would increase your ability to communicate effectively with persons of different communication styles.

Whoam1

Are you decrying your inability to get your point across, or your general intelligence? They're not the same thing, but having more general intelligence would increase your ability to communicate effectively with persons of different communication styles.

I'm decrying my own communication style. I'm not stupid and my general intellegance is better than my academic intellegance, which isn't that bad (B avg. Student). I'm saying that my thinking isn't always rational but it isn't wrong either. Also I need translators to communicate what I'm saying (my friends joke about it) certain people like my Gemini friend can explain me to my other friends (eventhough she needs a translator some days too). I'm not saying I'm bad at communicating I'm just a radio on its own frequency and everyone else is the latest smart phone.

conspiracy theorist

Do you actually have a problem with your communication style? Why would you want to change it into something more rational, if that is not how your mind works? Grass is greener syndrome?

conspiracy theorist

Clearly I have a communication problem or else you wouldn't have asked that question.

Questions are apart of conversation. And they help to clarify what people actually mean when they say things, especially people such as yourself who don't communicate with precision and liable to equivocate.

So, understanding. How do you hope to achieve this understanding of your communication process on this obscure astrology forum?

Whoam1

Questions are apart of conversation. And they help to clarify what people actually mean when they say things, especially people such as yourself who don't communicate with precision and liable to equivocate.

So, understanding. How do you hope to achieve this understanding of your communication process on this obscure astrology forum?

Obscure thoughts are what I have so if I can learn as to why I confuse fellow obscure things then that's progress.

conspiracy theorist

It’s ok some people probably still think I’m mentally slow.

I'm a good person to speak to then if you want someone who doesn't get dazzled by a person's command of language vs. their actual mental sharpness. I have an autistic relative who can't speak but the most basic words. But he is confirmed mathematically brilliant and is constantly successful in everything he undertakes. His room is stacked full of awards showing aptitude in a wide array of different areas.