Chat Thread

Lykanized

I think that everyone says the same thing and there wrong and I'll prove them wrong.
I gotta to tell you... I'm surrounded by Scorpios and Scorpio moons and they're not special. You idealize the sign, but it's not any more special than other signs. Maybe you see yourself as intense, deep, or dark, but being a Capricorn doesn't detract from that. And being a Scorpio/Aquarius wouldn't mean anything special about you either because you are who you are beyond these labels. I say you're searching for yourself because you feel the need to use a sign label to define yourself or to at least 'let others know' that you are special somehow

Whoam1

Ct your a sag dominant the cut throat bloodly killer according to triditional astrology. You just told app Leo not to argue with me yet you don't use your own advice lol. Anyway gn, use my chart to find me, then we'll talk.

AppLeo

My sun is In Capricorn I'm not a Capricorn in a PERSON. Astrology isn't a science and I have A DIFFRENT PERSPECTIVE, I'm not a traditionalist nor am I reserved the only Capricorn trait I have is ambition which can be found in other signs.

:lol: LOL

How do you twist everything to make it work for you so easily?

Whoam1

I gotta to tell you... I'm surrounded by Scorpios and Scorpio moons and they're not special. You idealize the sign, but it's not any more special than other signs. Maybe you see yourself as intense, deep, or dark, but being a Capricorn doesn't detract from that. And being a Scorpio/Aquarius wouldn't mean anything special about you either because you are who you are beyond these labels. I say you're searching for yourself because you feel the need to use a sign label to define yourself or to at least 'let others know' that you are special somehow

I'm not special ik this. I just don't relate to the box that is my sign and the system isn't giving me any slack so **** the system.

AppLeo

It's called machevallianism, don't get it it's terrible and the only reason y I'm not even worse is bc I'm an empath.

LOL WHAT

"Machiavellianism in psychology refers to a personality trait which sees a person so focused on their own interests they will manipulate, deceive, and exploit others to achieve their goals."

So you admit that what you're saying is complete nonsense?

Whoam1

LOL WHAT

"Machiavellianism in psychology refers to a personality trait which sees a person so focused on their own interests they will manipulate, deceive, and exploit others to achieve their goals."

So you admit that what you're saying is complete nonsense?

Nope lol I'm a high Mach person. It makes sense to me sooooo yup that's all that matters y am I arguing lol.

AppLeo

It's okay Whoam1.

I have a cap rising with Saturn in taurus too!! :happy:

Also with a virgo moon trine his saturn in taurus.

hMmmm..