Chat Thread

ConfusedCrab

Um I was hyper today. If you ever seen an ADHD Aquarius person on a coffee high, I was kind of like that. (I'm not diagnosed with ADHD, I have an Aquarius dominance and stellium in my chart (but not containing the sun/moon or AC), and I was hyper before the coffee that i stole a sip of from my friend).

Idk if im in a supergood mood or if I’m high on coffee???

ConfusedCrab

Why does no one respond to my threads? Rude much? I srsly need advice on my Scorpio boy Cancer girl Aries girl love triangle. I’ve been acting like a crazy lunar girl lately with mood swing out of wack and just being myself to win him over. No more repressing emotions, I’m going all out.
But They have that plaintery Scorpio Aries connection I’m sure of it Augh!!!!!

Whoam1

Why does no one respond to my threads? Rude much? I srsly need advice on my Scorpio boy Cancer girl Aries girl love triangle. I’ve been acting like a crazy lunar girl lately with mood swing out of wack and just being myself to win him over. No more repressing emotions, I’m going all out.
But They have that plaintery Scorpio Aries connection I’m sure of it Augh!!!!!

Easy kill the boy, date the girl, and all problems be solved.

Whoam1

I'm act like a Scorpio moon, bc it's in the eight and aspects Pluto. Also, detached and crazy is pretty Aquarius. My Capricorn AC is also very dark so.

Whoam1

**** love dance around in the bathroom in your underwear and love yourself a little that's where me,and my alternate rock (killers/Arctic monkeys/vampire weekend/black keys) ,be at rn.

ConfusedCrab

I'm act like a Scorpio moon, bc it's in the eight and aspects Pluto. Also, detached and crazy is pretty Aquarius. My Capricorn AC is also very dark so.

My AC in Taurus and moon in taurus is cool with the dark cap vibes. 😎 as for the detached aqua part...idk. As a cancer I can be extra detached too, the only catch is I also have to be super POed.

ConfusedCrab

**** love dance around in the bathroom in your underwear and love yourself a little that's where me,and my alternate rock (killers/Arctic monkeys/vampire weekend/black keys) ,be at rn.

But I’m venus dom....love is my thing!!!

But ‘Mr.Brightside’ by the killlers and dancing could help.

Whoam1

The Pluto in my chart is what keeps me in line lol. If I had a smaller Pluto aspect/8th house-Scorpio themes I'd be less emotional. And eventhough Saturn rules Capricorn it also splits power to Aquarius especially with the coruler (mars) of my second strongest sign in Aquarius. I do act like the calm cap AC tho, only around new things tho.

Whoam1

Curbing desire does not make you strong, but it makes you willful. Feed yourself in moderation, starving will lead to death and eating to much will hurt you.

Lykanized

Anybody else been feeling the super blue blood moons effects today ?

Ive only just realized whats happening with the moon today, and i have been feeling so d@mn cr@p and out of whack today, lethargic, moody, emotional and if i could have stayed in bed all day eating cr@p then i would have....and no its not pms.

Anyway just came across a post on instagram, and now it all makes sense...roll on tomorrow.

Im into astrology and didnt even know this...what the heck.
Last night, I got off my face on a drug cocktail. Is that how the super blue blood moon can manifest? I mean, I was GONE. The beast released from it's already flimsily and halfheartedly built cage by my hands

Whoam1

It's how I keep my crazy under wraps I think it's the Saturn AC ruler. Btw I found another chart clue, I have Jupiter on the IC in my chart, it leads to Saggitarius and the strongest planet in my sag is Pluto. It just so happens that jupiter and the ic are in Aries, this points to mars in Aquarius, and Pluto in the 11th house in a stellium, this points to Aquarius again.

Lykanized

I'd like to add, I don't think you're as crazy as you say you are either. People who are 'crazy' usually keep it to themselves as mental issues or instability are NEVER something people who have them talk so easily about without a sense of shame or deep pain

Whoam1

Sorry crazy is different you see crazy as I see mad/ or sick. Also some of the maddest people do have that emotional pain. I mean crazy as s little out there maybe if the wall.