Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

That dude striker was the one with the stalker girlfriend from eastern europe. The poor sods been ****** over on the forum a number of times. He blows his cover whenever he begins speaking about his "past love"

Blaze

Account Closed
That dude striker was the one with the stalker girlfriend from eastern europe. The poor sods been ****** over on the forum a number of times. He blows his cover whenever he begins speaking about his "past love"

Lel, so he's the one who posted that long rant about women blah blah blah. Nice.

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh, whoops, it was nothing. Just crazies gossiping about you having multiple accounts because they love and worship you here and miss you so much...

Osa pretty much cleared that shite up. Not that I give a phuck, mind, I actually find it funny but just a tad bit plucking creepy.

Blaze

Account Closed
BLM just needs a Hitler-ish leader to untie Antifa and form the new fascist regime. Sounds like a blast man. Age of Aquarius m8.

conspiracy theorist

My thought was Scorpio on the snakes, I have a black mamba skeleton snake tattoo. But a sag AC with Pluto on it would make sense for that..,

I was semi-serious (ok, not serious at all) but it's not that farfetched when you consider that Sagittarius is the "beast tamer" of the zodiac and there are fixed stars of the constellation ophiuchus within the sign; and I'm sure you're aware of the myth behind the constellation.