Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-15-2017, 05:00 PM

Unhappy I need a serious help with my chart...

Hi guys, I try to to be short: I started to be interested in astrology 9-10 months ago and I've calculated my birth chart over about 100 times in various sites. I do identify myself in a lot of informations but they are also very generic and incosistent compared to other planets and aspects. Lately I've discovered my progressed chart, solar arcs directions and other utilities that got me more confused. Could somebody help me to know about my peculiarities explain me my progressed ascendant?
This is me:
time 9:26 AM
place Napoli, Italia
date 27th July 1998
What is for you my goal in this life?
Thank you so much, I rely a lot on your help... and sorry for my bad English!

Unread 06-17-2017, 07:58 AM

Re: I need a serious help with my chart...

please
Unread 07-03-2017, 02:05 PM

Pleaseee
Unread 07-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Banned

hi peppe

you have exceptional psychic abilities. knowing and reading other peoples minds. this is shown by the node conjunct to mercury. this aspect also gives intelligences. your moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to your mercury/node so you should focus your life developing and using your psychic/mental abilities.
these abilities will give you knowledge from higher planes but Pluto us square to the node, so if you are too proud, selfish or greedy ,you will not benefit from your potential .
this is the major problem, you are too quick to use force to get what you want as ixion is square the node also.

also you might have contact with ghost or spirits in your dreams which can be confusing.

you Lilith is square to neptune so when your selfish side is ruling you, you can be deceptive and insincere. this will lead to your best plans failling short. if you wish ill on others, the bad luck will come around and bite you.
Neptune square Lilith also shows you have a spiritual side and can be very sensitive and compassionate to others. give other compassion instead of trying to trick them and you psychic abilities will bring the things you wish to you.

you moon/sun midpoint is conjunct your venus/mars conjunction. this conjunction shows you are charming and probably have several girls attracted to you. but the Saturn/moon midpoint means you will find happiness when you devote yourself to one girl. if you try to be a player, frustration and unhappiness will surround you.

I give this caution because you do have eris trine to orcus and nessus which shows you do like to have many girls. but these type of girls are destructive to you in the long run as they will only encourage your dark and selfish side to rule you. and as I said true happiness will only come when you give your love to the one .

you have sedna square to your vertex which shows that you have a sense of moral justice. or lets say you try to be who you say you are. this energy will affect others and many will see in you a just and righteous souls, which you are, but with the influence of your ixion and neptubne square, you may try to take advantage of people who come to your because of the aura of righteous and good that you have.

so your trial in life is to stay on the path of light that your psychic abilities will shine for you and don't succumb to the selfish and manipulating forces that are also in your chart.

your sun is square to Saturn which shows your will have many obstacles . the midpoint is opposed to nessus in the 4th house so your home life was very difficult and abusive. most likely you father was a tyrant who tried to break your spirit and never gave love or guidance.
so you may feel overwhelmed by obstacles but remember that each obstacle is just a step. each step is too insure you do not try to rise too far too fast. so don't curse your obstacle but realize these are step that will make you strong in the long run. You are young and may feel these obstacles are holding you down but as you grow older you will realize that to fulfill your destiny, you needed these steps to fully develop your self.

but the bottom line is your psychic abilities. these are the powers you must embrace and develop. as I said you may be able to communicate with spirits and the dead. you have a great potential but do not let the foibles and desires of youth consume you.

rahu
Unread 07-04-2017, 01:05 AM

peppe,

Consider the positions of service in caretaking, health, medical, nursing, etc, with some creative pursuits on the side. What creative activities do you enjoy?

Tags
chart, interpretation, serious