Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-01-2017, 11:11 PM

How karmic was it, exactly?

Hello everybody!

I would really love to hear your opinion some rather interesting aspects I've encountered in a synastry, which I consider to be of a karmic nature.

This person played a monumental role in my life, and there was a definite feeling of "we've met before" on both sides - however, it played out in a hurtful way for the both of us, and I was wondering what the karmic implications of our meeting and one year relationship might have been.

There is a lot of 12th house activity - his Pluto/South Node Virgo conjunction in the first degrees of my 12th, with his Uranus/Jupiter Libra conjunction also there, sextiling my Moon. What do you think these planets could signify from a karmic, past-life encounter point of view? If there were any lessons to be learnt there, what might those lessons have been, from an astrological standpoint?

Also, his Venus trines my 5th house Saturn (and yes, I do have a thing for older guys ), his Sun my NN(2nd house) - do these aspects bear any karmic significance? (I used a 3 degree orb for all of them)

If it's any help, I'll also upload the synastry here. Any input much appreciated, thank you loads!

Last edited by ExLibris; 02-01-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Unread 02-03-2017, 09:20 PM

Thumbs up Re: How karmic was it, exactly?

Since the Scorpio Moon can be highly sensitive psychically, that was apt to be a draw suggesting a karmic interaction. With his Venus trine your Saturn it was likely something of a parent-child relationship that your psyche was hoping would help you overcome your past conditioning difficulties.

Just because a relationship seems karmic does not necessarily mean it will be enduring; more often it is meant to teach lessons about the self as part of your personal evolution and the releasing of a karmic debt. The Pluto / south Node holds themes of releasing issues relating to power and control; past domination or abuse and subjugation themes may have been involved.

Uranus/Jupiter in Libra holds themes of balance in relationships, which would be distorted by the influences of the conjunct. Uranus is about expressing individuality and freedom, but can often be unpredictable and disruptive; it could involve themes of revolutionary tendencies in the past; meanwhile Jupiter expands and magnifies energies that relate to personal growth, education and spiritual growth, but the conjunct could also relate to overindulgence in certain things.

A chart posting would definitely be helpful in gaining more insight.
ExLibris (02-08-2017)
Unread 02-08-2017, 10:21 PM

Re: How karmic was it, exactly?

Thank you, kimbermoon!
Well, a couple of years later, I can confirm - it was not a relationship to last. But, on some level, he did "teach" me how to express my individuality, and overcome some creative self-esteem blockages, which helped me blossom as an artist and a student. There was a very definite element of "freedom" to the relationship, we both gave each other plenty of space, but there was a dark side to it (in the form of pathological cheating/commitment issues - I ended up finding out that he cheated on me with 6 different people - that I know of, possibly more). All in all, exactly the way you put it: a step in my personal evolution, but I don't know about the release of a karmic debt just yet - or what that debt might have been. Funnily enough, once everything sunk in, and I was able to detach myself from what actually happened, I ended up writing a book inspired by the situation - more than just the relationship, it's, surprisingly enough, a lot about the power play between characters that are similar to those involved in real life. I guess that may be the Pluto speaking...or perhaps his Moon conjunct my Neptune, or the ruler of my 5th, Uranus?

I attached the synastry thumbnail. Thank you again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_66gw_01_09_vivien_p_t1.83786.30147.jpg (99.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by ExLibris; 02-08-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Unread 02-09-2017, 02:56 AM

Re: How karmic was it, exactly?

When one the water houses (4th, 8th, 12th) is activate in a relationship, it usually gains in depth, we interact on a much deeper level of our being and that feels somehow karmic.

Using whole sign houses, he triggers your 4th, 8th and 11th house. So it's both a good friendship (11th) as well as a very deep connection (4th and 8th). The 4th house deals with your emotional core, the 8th house with existential questions and the 11th with larger groups.

Someone who triggers your 4th house can help you heal emotional wounds or make you feel more grounded and sure of yourself. Someone who triggers your 8th house can help you discover and get you in touch with a much deeper level of experiencing life or help you heal and transform traumas and (existential) fears. Someone who triggers your 11th house can help you enlarge your circle of friends, broaden your horizon or help you enter new circles of society.

Tags
karmic