When will I meet my next boyfriend and who will he be?

Reeverie

Hello everyone :) I need some help with horary chart. I made it for myself (a few months ago - on 7th of December) so could get something wrong. I'm Asc, he is Dsc. Mine is Venus in scorpio and moon in saggitarius, and he's signified by Mars in piesces and Sun in saggitarius. Asc with Venus are via combusta, but i'm quite insecure and not much optimistic when it comes to love. I also calculated part of marridge and it's for sure somewhere in piesces, so its ruler is Jupiter.

Here's chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_poznam_hr.83526.434397.png&res=100

Reeverie

Hi Elena :) Thank you for your interest. Of course!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_poznam_hr.54513.78280.jpg
    astro_2gw_poznam_hr.54513.78280.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 38

ElenaJ

Venus in via combust is a weakening of the planet.
However, between Venus approaching trine to 7th ruler mars, and moon coming to conjunct with sun, it would look like you will meet up with someone shortly.

Chrysalis

Venus wants saturn L5, at 9 degrees the sextile perfects, so in 6-7 im saying months, so june/july there could be an older guy you meet. But it won't turn into a full on relationship.

Reeverie

Venus wants saturn L5, at 9 degrees the sextile perfects, so in 6-7 im saying months, so june/july there could be an older guy you meet. But it won't turn into a full on relationship.

Thank you, but Venus doesn't want Saturn. She's crazy about Mars. And Moon likes Jupiter, partially Mars. Mars and Sun likes Venus, partially Moon and Jupiter. Jupiter rules arabic part of marriage here, so it shows also interest in relationship. The last aspect of the Moon (next events) is Moon conjunct Sun. It's a good sign. I had a short interest in a younger guy early this April, but it didn't work. But he's for sure not this Mars :)

Last edited: