Kurt Cobain's birth chart analysis

JUPITERASC

Re: Fixed star Sirius killed Kurt Cobain?

OMG! How can I forget about triplicities ruler??!!
Nocturnal, Gemini triplicity--->>> Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter.

1st ruler is Pisces Saturn in VIII [cadent]--->>> begining

2nd ruler is Aquarius Mercury in VII [angular and also dispositor]--->>> middle
If ascendant is GEMINI then Mercury is ASCENDANT RULER :smile:

CAPRICORN MERCURY is in VIII assembled with SATURN
SATURN is ruler of CAPRICORN

3rd ruler is Cancer Jupiter retrograde and applying to lightruler in XIII [cadent but exalted]--->>> end of life

Please note that Mercury as a 2nd ruler and dispositor trine with the 3rd ruler.

Interpretations by Valens will be attach as soon as I find it.

SunConjunctUranus

CAPRICORN MERCURY is in VIII assembled with SATURN
SATURN is ruler of CAPRICORN

Excuse me, I'm confuse from what you said. I saw Aquarius Mercury VII in Kurt's, controlled by Pisces Saturn VIII.

I made a mistake by using diurnal triplicity though, the correct one is Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.

JUPITERASC

very useful FREE new edition of Professor Rileys translation of VALENS ANTHOLOGIES :smile:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10398

With approval from Mr. Riley, I have made new edition of his translation.
I have made few changes.
First, I removed the references to the Critical Editions
and put them in footnotes.
Second, I replaced “< >” with “[ ]”.
For me, it is much cleaner that way.
I also put colorful tables and bookmarks.
So this is what is done in this first edition.
I hope I will have more time in the future
and put charts of all of Valens’ examples
and also make few more changes with purpose for more enjoyable reading of this classic book.
Enjoy!

https://beyondtheheaven.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/valens-anthologies-1st-ed.-blue.pdf

https://beyondtheheaven.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/valens-atnhologies-1st-ed.-green.pdf

P.S. I first made this for my personal use, but then I thought why not share it,
someone may find it useful.
I am sure if I have more time to spend on it, it will look much better.

Also, Mr. Riley asked me to share this with you:

“Just be sure to remind them
that there may be some mistakes in the translation, especially in the mathematical sections.
I was as accurate as I could be, but
I may have misunderstood some passages”.

Ile

JUPITERASC

No of course not lol. Perhaps it's because when Mercury reached that point it had many other aspects influencing the individuals judgements, and they were all stimulating Mercury's qualities of having or being able to filter information or being able to analyze the situation.

Aldebaran being a point of light, a fixed star,
so from the individual perspective I'm thinking an opposition is more like projection.

I'm not too sure about the nodes or how to interpret them unless it's in aspect with Chiron. Libra seems appropriate for south nodes. Having the quality of composure, closure, etc. Maybe they tried to take that from him
For Fixed stars delineation is valid when conjunct by latitude AS WELL AS by longitude :smile:
and the orb is one degree

JUPITERASC

I made a mistake by using diurnal triplicity though,

the correct one is Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
so with reference to General Happiness and the TRIGONS
and Kurt Cobain's Chart relative to Eminence and Happiness :smile:
we look for the following indicators in order to understand

whether the native will be happy or not by nature:

1. The 3 trigon lords of the light of the time should be well placed, especially in pivots with regard to the lot of fortune, or in the natal angles, in their own exaltations or their own houses. This enables the native to overcome obstacles and rise in life. MERCURY SATURN AND JUPITER are the three lords of the light of the time and of the three MERCURY IS ANGULAR in 7th JUPITER although in EXALTATION sign of CANCER is CADENT in 12th and SATURN is in the Idle Place aka 8th house
  2. The 4 lots, Exaltation, Fortune, Spirit and Basis, should be well placed, or their lords should hand over to eachother (be in each other's places - for instance the lord of Basis in the same sign as the lot of exaltation), or to fortune or be in the 10th from fortune.
  3. The bound lord of the light of the time should be in good shape by being in one of it's dignities, not in fall, and be able to witness the other trigon lords for the most part. This enables the natives expectations to be in conformity with what happens in his/her life.

The Predominator is Moon on this birth map because it was night whe he was born [also non-cadent] and it's also hold lot of daimon......

....Mercury is mediocore indication by their standard, but the Mercury is operate with the Sun! It's all placed in XI relative to the lof of fortune, so the accomplishment of this nativity is great, no doubt about it. Mars, the planet which hold the lot fortune is in the III under Mercury term. I don't know about his mother and/or siblings, do y'all know about this? Keep in mind that the Sun is the ruler of his ascendant. It was activated by his 24 years of life.

JUPITERASC

Kurt Cobains natal
using ALDEBARAN 15

using kaktuzz website
is attached to this post :smile:
note that kaktuzz software
offers additional lots of Basis and Exaltation
as well as
the more usual Lots of
Fortune and Spirit
Thank you petosiris for this announcement :innocent:
And there are also two other announcements - thanks to you and your help!

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

1) Prenatal Syzygy is displayed in the natal chart directly

2) There are several additional Hellenistic Lots
(and both should work also in sidereal
:))

Attachments

• KURT COBAIN ALDEBARAN 15.jpg
    KURT COBAIN ALDEBARAN 15.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 35

SunConjunctUranus

Violent death according to Vettius Valens

QUOTE "So much for the subject of violent death. In addition it will be necessary to take into account the
influence of each sign on injuries and diseases so as to /122P/ make the type of death obvious. Each star in
conjunction or aspect will have the effect of adding its influence to the cause of death according to the star’s
nature. It is necessary to examine how the Places and their rulers are situated and whom they have in
aspect (viz. related or unrelated stars), and thus make your determination. Malefics in conjunction ith the
Places or in aspect with the houserulers bring violent death. Benefics indicate the cause to be distress,
injury, disease, or an attack of fever.

For example: Gemini is destroyed by Capricorn and Aquarius by
Virgo, i.e. Mercury by Saturn and Saturn by Mercury. Now if these stars have the relationship of
opposition or square in a nativity
, they cause men to have short lives or a wretched death, since the
Lifegiver is in opposition to the ruler of Death." END OF QUOTE

Kurt's lifegiver and the ruler of death [VIII house Pisces] is in Cancer rx Jupiter square with Mars Libra. And apparently Mars is the ruler of "Lot of Fortune".

QUOTE "Pisces is destroyed by Libra, i.e. Jupiter by Venus. <They die> from moist complaints, poisoning,
painful fluxes or cramps, complaints of the genitals or liver, sciatica, attacks of beasts and crawling things." END OF QUOTE.

He was died on Scorpio LOY. Mars was activated so Mars distribution in transmitions of the Chronocatorship.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

[*] MERCURY SATURN AND JUPITER are the three lords of the light of the time and of the three MERCURY IS ANGULAR in 7th JUPITER although in EXALTATION sign of CANCER is CADENT in 12th and SATURN is in the Idle Place aka 8th house

Thank you, this is underrated scheme that I've looking for a while. Angle vs Sign of dignity and debility.

JUPITERASC

Thank you, this is underrated scheme that I've looking for a while.
.....Angle

Most students are aware that houses are defined as angular = 1st, 4th, 7th & 10th
succeedent = 2nd, 5th, 8th, & 11th
and
cadent = 3rd, 6th, 9th & 12th
as shown in the diagram below :smile:

The houses are not all equal in strength and power.
If a planet is located in an angular house, it is much more forceful in its effects
than it would be in a cadent house.

On page 48 of Christian Astrology Lilly writes:
The angles are most powerful
the succeedents are next in virtue
the cadents poor, and of little efficacy
the succeedent houses follow the angles
the cadents come next [after] the succeedents.

In force and virtue they stand so in order:
1 10 7 4 11 5 9 3 2 8 6 12
Angle vs Sign of dignity and debility.

William Lilly /cont

'.....The meaning whereof is this
that two planets equally dignified,
the one in the Ascendant
the other in the tenth house
you shall judge the planet in the Ascendant somewhat of more power
to effect what he is significator of,
than he that is in the tenth:
do so in the rest
as they stand in order
remembering that planets in angles
do more forcibly show their effects.....'

i.e.

The astrological angles
- ascendant, midheaven (MC), descendant and lower midheaven (IC)
- are the most potent and influential areas in any chart.
Any planet that is in conjunction with an angle
will have a marked influence
that resonates throughout the chart
and greatly colours its overall meaning.