RIP -- Blazie

sadge

We "knew him when". If he runs for President, I'll vote for him. :lol:

Well how it that going to work? He doesn't want us to have any political opinions. That's too painful for his Venusian exterior. He just wants girls with big boobs who won't spend his money, remember?

david starling

Well how it that going to work? He doesn't want us to have any political opinions. That's too painful for his Venusian exterior. He just wants girls with big boobs who won't spend his money, remember?

Add in some groping ability, and he'll be perfectly qualified. :lol:

katydid

282b54045ed550487b98b22b4498f751--halloween-quotes-happy-halloween.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Yep, David's got it. I'm not going to be on everyday and will most likely pay monthly or weekly visits to the site. Nothing personal against anyone here, but, well, lets just say I'm fighting the "not-so-easy-morally-grey fight" offline.

I'm only on now since I'm off today. The sh!tstorm is coming, i.e, election times.

chris10

Yep, David's got it. I'm not going to be on everyday and will most likely pay monthly or weekly visits to the site. Nothing personal against anyone here, but, well, lets just say I'm fighting the "not-so-easy-morally-grey fight" offline.

I'm only on now since I'm off today. The sh!tstorm is coming, i.e, election times.

That's good. According to psychology, spending too much time on the internet is not healthy. We can be very useful out there in the real world. :wink: