Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Analysis Game)

sibylline

Re: Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Guessing Game)

Next chart.

Is this person a...

A) Community Organizer

B) Boutique Owner

C) TV Writer

D) Chef

E) Social Media Manager

Attachments

• sbchart.jpg
    sbchart.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 41

CapAquaPis

I'll go with E, then I realize A is possible, imagine someone organizing a social community network, to bring people out to RL from what they read online.

AppLeo

I'll go with E, then I realize A is possible, imagine someone organizing a social community network, to bring people out to RL from what they read online.

You have to give an astrological description for why you're choosing your answer.

trickster

One of the main things I noticed is Pluto in its own sign, Scorpio. Pluto is in the 6th House of everyday work, so the use of power is emphasized in this person's job, probably through some form of political system. I also saw that four signs are intercepted: Libra, Aries, Pisces, and Virgo. The energies of aesthetics, the supernatural, service, and getting started on new projects might be difficult for this person to access, or might take longer to manifest. The Sun and Mars in the intercepted Libra could reinforce the extra effort required to make an impact in the public sector. The Moon and Venus have a softening influence on Pluto, encouraging this person to direct political or monetary power into nurturing, or the arts. Jupiter in Sagittarius suggests communication on a broad scale, and the MC in Aquarius could lean toward technology, computers, and the internet. E) Social Media Manager is a strong possibility, but the more liberating, humanitarian traits of the MC in Aquarius, as well as the Moon in Scorpio, and especially Pluto in Scorpio, seem to indicate a need to use political power for humanitarian goals. I'm going to go with A) Community Organizer. :smile:

CapAquaPis

You have to give an astrological description for why you're choosing your answer.

Oh I forgot...the chart has a heavy Capricorn influence, the sign associated with political leadership and scientific/technological advancement. Sagittarius is an important feature, they tend to get involved in political and religious pursuits. And to top it off, the Aquarian midheaven is about changing the status quo.

Imperial1922

i would say by my capricorn Sun square Jupiter aries in 8th, plus mars in pisces square pluto i would do well as a military officer. idk if my chart shows that haha, but im very determined despite having a setback (breakup)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jorge.59170.2836.gif
    astro_2gw_01_jorge.59170.2836.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 24

trickster

Jupiter is usually the planet whose sign people mix up

*facepalm* :unsure:

I think my mind went out for a walk and forgot to take me with it! I can't even claim to have mixed it up, because Saturn isn't in Sag either. lol

Since I can't change my answer, I'll just have to do better next time. :whistling:

david starling

Creative energy of the mind (H5, Sun and Mars in Libra), suggests a writer, which connects with a Gemini Asc. Emotional expression is a practical necessity, with the Moon Conj Pluto in H6. Writers are often introverted (personals below the horizon), but with the M.C. and NN in Aquarius in H9, television would be a way of getting out to an audience, over the airwaves:
Television Writer.
[VERY interesting Square involving heavy-hitters! Looks like some inner turmoil that needs to be worked out somehow, and creative writing would be one way to do that.]

Last edited:

detectahead

Libra Sun conjuct Mars in 5th- although this person can be somewhat forceful and aggressive in their action with others they are a highly motivated,creative and social individual who is genuinely passionate about engaging with others and achieving set goals.
At times there can be personal challenges and setbacks due to inhibiting situations with relations. They're ambitious drive, personal sacrifice and refusal to give up sees to the completion of projects on time.

With Moon conjuct Pluto they can overcome adversity and emotional challenges. Gives an instinctive understanding of human behavior which leads to a conscious ability to control and manipulate others in the social atmosphere of work.
The quickness of mercury in Virgo is able to perceive and analyze their surroundings quickly. This unique ability directs their energy down productive avenues of successful marketing strategies such as:advertising,publishing,online buyers and community involvement.

Social Media Manager I think, is a great outlet of energy for this personally challenged individual.

sibylline

Creative energy of the mind (H5, Sun and Mars in Libra), suggests a writer, which connects with a Gemini Asc. Emotional expression is a practical necessity, with the Moon Conj Pluto in H6. Writers are often introverted (personals below the horizon)

Hmmm, this person isn't introverted though. Not at allll.

[VERY interesting Square involving heavy-hitters! Looks like some inner turmoil that needs to be worked out somehow, and creative writing would be one way to do that.]

The chart is challenging, indeed, but you can't even tell from the outside. :cool:

david starling

Hmmm, this person isn't introverted though. Not at allll.

The chart is challenging, indeed, but you can't even tell from the outside. :cool:

Makes Social Media sound like a better choice, because it's not as internal a process as writing. I missed the fact that the 5th House isn't internal, it's external. But it is possible to compensate, or even over-compensate for introversion and to cover up private struggles. Social media involves a private way to interact publicly, like writing for television, but it's more about actual people interacting with each other, which does fit better with the Air-signs.

Last edited:

sibylline

Makes Social Media sound like a better choice, because it's not as internal a process as writing. I missed the fact that the 5th House isn't internal, it's external. But it is possible to compensate, or even over-compensate for introversion and to cover up private struggles. Social media involves a private way to interact publicly, like writing for television, but it's more about actual people interacting with each other, which does fit better with the Air-signs.

It could be any of the five; all of the career choices could suit such a person. :)

I don't think that it is overcompensation. They are outgoing, yet private. At home they are more reserved. I know others with similar houses and signs and they aren't introverted either. The hemispheres aren't the only or even most important factor dictating extroversion or introversion, IME.

david starling

It could be any of the five; all of the career choices could suit such a person. :)

I don't think that it is overcompensation. They are outgoing, yet private. At home they are more reserved. I know others with similar houses and signs and they aren't introverted either. The hemispheres aren't the only or even most important factor dictating extroversion or introversion, IME.

Great learning Thread! Thanks! :joyful:

sibylline

So, the correct career choice is Boutique Owner.

Interesting that it doesn't look like anyone even considered it, with the emphasis on Venus and connecting the 5th and 6th house, and the MC ruler in Capricorn in the 7th house.

detectahead

Interesting that it doesn't look like anyone even considered it, with the emphasis on Venus and connecting the 5th and 6th house, and the MC ruler in Capricorn in the 7th house.
My other choice but the socialability of Libra sun in 5th was to much in my thinking. On track with the Venus

david starling

I was thinking that an "Air-sign" Chart would be more in the realm of thought and verbal or written communication. But that heavy Square situation had me wondering. Is the boutique on-line as well as in a physical location? And, what category of fashion-style does it feature?

sibylline

My other choice but the socialability of Libra sun in 5th was to much in my thinking. On track with the Venus

You need to be pretty sociable as a boutique owner. She is always out there, making contacts, building and maintaining her client base. She's not behind a desk managing behind the scenes; I think that would bore her to death.

I was thinking that an "Air-sign" Chart would be more in the realm of thought and verbal or written communication.

Air is quite relational also, especially Libra. It seems some forget that aspect of air.

But that heavy Square situation had me wondering. Is the boutique on-line as well as in a physical location? And, what category of fashion-style does it feature?

To the first question: But of course.
It started completely online then she opened a physical location. It features women's clothing and accessories.

I just heard she is going to be featured on a daytime talk show this month and I'm so happy for her. It will boost business and brand awareness for sure. I would tell you all to watch or put the video up but... :ninja:

detectahead

It's not that we didn't see it or consider it, we just didn't choose it. Even you yourself said it could fit any of the 5.
Social media persons are quite active not behind a desk

Last edited:

sibylline

^It's fine. I'm not saying, "You all really s*ck. How could you not see that?" Just explaining. This is educational, after all.