PLEASE HELP - my friend is missing now for over 48 hours

queriamas814

i dont know if this is the appropriate board for it but my friend has been missing for over 48 hours. i was supposed to meet him saturday evening but he never showed up. no one has heard from him and he hasnt responded to any texts/calls since saturday afternoon. even his best friend hasn't heard from him. is there anything in his chart and any recent transits/progressions, etc. that says that something bad happened to him saturday evening??

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.com/cgi-bin/graphic/daisy13?x=720name=dbro&firstname=&birthplace=Tokyo&lang=en&sex=f&dformat=0&date=5/24/1983&time=0:0&country=81&state=0&adjust=-9.00&long=-139.45&lat=35.40:confused:

these were his transits on saturday:

moon conjunct saturn
moon conjunct pluto
saturn square sun
pluto conjunct neptune

i know the saturn square sun is very negative.

Last edited:

GeraniumSA

His Ascendant is currently undergoing a transit by Chiron and is undergoing a more exact transit by the true (north) node. However, this does not necessarily mean anything has happened to him.

It may just be that your friend has decided to take a break from the world or may have so involved with meditation or his own thoughts that he lost track of time--with the current transits, he may be reviewing his life.

His natal chart also indicates that he might have two homes--some distance apart. Maybe he got stuck in transit between them (temporarily).

queriamas814

really? well i think the two homes signifies his home here in california and the other being, tokyo, where he was born and raised but he was not scheduled to be flying to tokyo this saturday!

additionally, i pulled the tarot card for him 3 of swords after asking why he had not called me back. i know this can signify illness, physical pain, as well as emotional distress. i also looked up his astrological transits.

i know saturn square sun can be a time of overwhelming adversity and things falling apart both emotionally and career wise.

he's not one to withdraw so deeply especially when he's getting messages of worry. :confused:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Queriamas814,
I am not too proficient at answering a *what happened* question from transits...but if you post a question and the time of asking etc in the horary section I will be happy to take a look for you.
try not to worry.
Lilly.

queriamas814

lillyjgc said:
Queriamas814,
I am not too proficient at answering a *what happened* question from transits...but if you post a question and the time of asking etc in the horary section I will be happy to take a look for you.
try not to worry.
Lilly.

thanks a lot, lilly. i reposted in horary. with an addition of the timing. i didnt realize that was a better area to post for lost things/people. sorry! been doing in depth astrology for only the past two months!

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=75227#post75227