Will I get the position I apply for?

Starsign

Following on from a previous thread, I have asked a new question.

There is a proposed restructure going ahead with 1 person being made redundant and 3 positions with reduced hours. We have been told if we want any of these positions we need to apply for them and it will be done anonymously to be fair to everyone.

There is only 1 position that is any good so I am thinking of applying for that, will i get it? I do have a 2nd role within the company, which I can fall back on but again the hours are terrible.

It looks like a no from the chart. Sun/Moon and Mars are making no aspects at all. I think moon is voc as well. The sun conjuncts with mercury and then venus, both situated in the 10th. What could that mean?

My only other option is to take voluntary redundancy and go back to my 2nd role within the company, whilst I look for something else.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_423_will_i_get_the_position_i_will_apply_for_hr.37636.38948.jpg
    astro_2gw_423_will_i_get_the_position_i_will_apply_for_hr.37636.38948.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 47

Arena

I think you are about to leave your job.
Moon is about to oppose Mars and Uranus is conjunct the MC. Those are both signs of you changing jobs.

tikana

Moon is out of the orb with Mars - i doubt anything changes so i dont think you will be fired but the thing is you ask back to back question related to the same event.. so I might get a wrong answer. But looks there is a job that you either applied or worked at .. mutual application

Starsign

Just to update:

I never did apply for this position in the end, and today I was notified that I was being made redundant. But I will be returning to my second role within the company in September.

Thanks to those that took a look.