A possible relationship?

HailxxNight

I really like him and feel drawn to him, like more than physical attraction. I want to know if there is a possible relationship between me and him?

From the chart, Jupiter does not aspect him (Mercury), but my co-sig Moon is making an applying conjunction to him (Mercury)! I want to say yes and being 8 degrees a part would that make it weeks, months? I really like him and was not expecting to feel this way towards him but because I am learning I wanted to ask others who are more familiar with horary.

Thank you always and will update of course

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 53

LovelyMissAries

I really like him and feel drawn to him, like more than physical attraction. I want to know if there is a possible relationship between me and him?

From the chart, Jupiter does not aspect him (Mercury), but my co-sig Moon is making an applying conjunction to him (Mercury)! I want to say yes and being 8 degrees a part would that make it weeks, months? I really like him and was not expecting to feel this way towards him but because I am learning I wanted to ask others who are more familiar with horary.

Thank you always and will update of course

Who is "he" to you?

HailxxNight

Who is "he" to you?

Hi LovelyMissAries,

He is someone (a doctor) from work (a new job I got about last month) that we have talked a few times since I met him. He works at the hospital where I work but also a few others and always makes the effort when he comes into the HIM department to tap me on the shoulder to say “Hi” “How are you?” Smiling at me from afar. Being around him has been surprisingly nice, easy to talk to and I say this because I had no intention of wanting anything with him romantically but the more time I see him, talk with him I’m starting to like him.

I don’t know if he is effected the same way as I am, like drawn, finding it easy/enjoyable to talk but I wanted to know if anything would develop between us or he will just remain a mutual acquaintance? Or it best be friends only?

Thank you anyone for your help.

Arena

You are shown in the 10th house (whole sign houses). You are not in your best state, in Virgo, but you are received by him, Mercury. So he is willing to let Jupiter do what it wishes... but he does not see you. The contact therefore is not strong (yet at least).

The Moon is translating the light from Jupiter (you) to Mercury into the next sign, so I think there will be some kind of meeting him, a contact. But I am not sure it will necessarily be a love relationship. Maybe it will be friendship as the Moon is going to meet him in the 11th house. But it is a conjunction, so therefore I suspect there might be some kind of conjunction encounter. It might indeed be some kind of love connection since it is in the house/sign of Venus that you will meet up and there is this mutual generosity from Mercury to Venus.

HailxxNight

You are shown in the 10th house (whole sign houses). You are not in your best state, in Virgo, but you are received by him, Mercury. So he is willing to let Jupiter do what it wishes... but he does not see you. The contact therefore is not strong (yet at least).

The Moon is translating the light from Jupiter (you) to Mercury into the next sign, so I think there will be some kind of meeting him, a contact. But I am not sure it will necessarily be a love relationship. Maybe it will be friendship as the Moon is going to meet him in the 11th house. But it is a conjunction, so therefore I suspect there might be some kind of conjunction encounter. It might indeed be some kind of love connection since it is in the house/sign of Venus that you will meet up and there is this mutual generosity from Mercury to Venus.

Hi Arena

Thank you for your input, I am starting to like him a lot and feel a strange lure to him but I don't want to develop feelings for him if it means me getting hurt and best be friends only... time will tell and I will update any major events if any.

Last edited:

HailxxNight

Hi everyone sorry for the late update just been waiting for the right moment (or when I had courage and he was available). But I muster up the courage to ask him out and to get to know one another a little better. Surprisingly, he was for it! We went out to dinner, talked and the whole time I was honestly – and sadly – conflicted when I am still in love with another man that is still part of my life but I just dont know if there will ever be more between us. He kissed me, but only on my cheek as that was all I permitted. Honestly, all the weeks seeing him, saying hi to me I have been so desperate for a boyfriend that I guess I am looking everywhere for it but not really thinking if this is what I truly want? He is nice and I believe he likes me but he is 20+ years older than me and the entire time I just kept thinking “do I really want this?” I told him I like you as a friend and nothing more, not just because of age but because I am so desperate for love that I think I’m looking in the wrong places of what I truly want.

I want to thank everyone for always helping me read my charts I post, it really means a lot and I have learned so much on this forum, not just from my charts but others as well. Thank you so so much specifically Arena, Tikana, Rafaella and IleneK and all the others as well.

Last edited: