Mother & father - MC/IC or 4th and 10th house?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
A couple weeks back a friend asked about transits that were happening in her chart. She had Jupiter crossing the MC and one the aspects in her chart warranted me to explain to her that she could possibly have to deal with Father issues and issues pertaining to his health. When Jupiter crossed the MC the she called to tell me that her father had been admitted to the hospital for pneumonia. Well, she let me know this morning that her father passed away. I would like to contribute the natal chart so that maybe you all could help to point out other possible significators that could be contributed to the event concerning the mc/ic axis.
I must make note that the 4th house has dual ruler-ship and that jupiter has been square one of those rulers, but I have always gone with the school of thought that the father represents the mc.
It is worth mentioning that the native had a difficult relationship with the father. Mother and Father had seperated early in the native's life as I feel is represented by the Sun square Saturn aspect. It is worth mentioning that saturn is square uranus as well. I must openly express my condolences for my friend and her family.
Thank you in advance for any replies.

Attachments

• jchart2.jpg
    jchart2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited: