Monomoira - planetary rulers of minutes

Cap

I'm wondering is there a finer division of planetary rulership in Monomoira system introduced by Vettius Valens? In another words, does Monomoira has established planetary rulers of minutes?

If not, I guess it would be logical to follow the order of planets used for Monomoira degrees rulership, starting from the ruler of the degree:

Sun - Venus - Mercury - Moon - Saturn - Jupiter - Mars

Example:

2 Aries 05

3rd degree of Aries - Venus
6th minute - Mars

dr. farr

No, historically monomoiria only covers full degrees; however, don't forget that monomoiria also applies sign rulerships to each degree (Enoch's system as referenced centuries later by Ibn Ezra): the first degree of each sign is the sign itself, followed then in regular zodiacal order through the 30 degrees of each sign. Since there are 12 signs and 60 minutes, it could be experimentally possible to allocate a sign to each minute of degree-then consider the dispositor of that sign as the "lord" (significator) of that minute; in such an experiment, the sign for the first minute would be the sign of that particular degree, the second minute would be the following sign, etc etc...

Cap

Thank you dr Farr! I wasn't aware of sign rulerships, that adds the whole new dimension to monomoiria!

Question to you dr Farr and anyone who uses monomoiria: How much weight or importance would you assign to monomoiria in comparison to other minor dignities - triplicity, term, face...

Also, what about mutual reception (or just reception) by degree?

No, historically monomoiria only covers full degrees; however, don't forget that monomoiria also applies sign rulerships to each degree (Enoch's system as referenced centuries later by Ibn Ezra): the first degree of each sign is the sign itself, followed then in regular zodiacal order through the 30 degrees of each sign. Since there are 12 signs and 60 minutes, it could be experimentally possible to allocate a sign to each minute of degree-then consider the dispositor of that sign as the "lord" (significator) of that minute; in such an experiment, the sign for the first minute would be the sign of that particular degree, the second minute would be the following sign, etc etc...

dr. farr

I no longer consider terms at all-I use monomoiria instead; I also (when I use them) give the same value to all: face, triplicity, monomoiria, etc-however, I must add that, except for consideration of sign (domicile, exaltation, detriment, fall) I almost always base estimations of "strength" on sarvashtakavarga bindu evaluation (taken from ancient Vedic astrology)

Regarding mutual reception, for me its only by rulership (domicile)-I (myself) don't consider any of the other possible varieties of mutual reception, in evaluations...