where is my husbands' gold chain?

Dear Members,

I do not remember where i placed my husbands' gold chain which my dad gave him on our engagement. I have three homes first my moms' home, second my own rented house where i live with my husband and third my in laws home.

Kindly let me know where can i find it? is it safe? when can i find it and in which home??

Waiting for your answers as this is really urgent. Attaching the chart.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Sugandha

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_where_is_my_husbands__gold_chain.17361.16404.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_where_is_my_husbands__gold_chain.17361.16404.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 33
please Members help me...!!! i was on the verge of breaking relationship but you people helped me last year. Please help again, i am waiting

Thanks in anticipation.

Harold

This is a complex chart and it is difficult to pick out the details without more information.

The Moon is at the end of Capricorn, just separating from an opposition to Venus, ruler of the 10th house. Oppositions are aspects of 'perfect hatred' and Venus here could be your mother or your father in law...? Did you just have a big argument with either of these?

And before the Moon moves out of Capricorn, it applied to a square with Saturn, ruler of the 7th and so your husband. This shows strained relations with your husband. Saturn is retrograde and in the 3rd house, so is he returning from his travels somewhere not too far away? But as the Moon is moving into Aquarius which is also ruled by Saturn, and the sun which rules the ascendant is moving to a trine with Saturn, I do not see this strain in your relationship with your husband as serious or lasting.

Saturn is also moving to a square with Venus, so there seems to be strained relationships coming up between your husband and whoever Venus represents here.

As for the gold chain, your husband's 2nd house - the radical 8th - is ruled by Jupiter, which is appropriate for a gold chain of some value. Jupiter is in Gemini and Gemini represents land that is open, windswept, airy, well drained places in the hills or mountains, or suburbs. Does this sound like any of your three houses? Jupiter is also about to enter Cancer, so is right on the edge of Gemini and Cancer. Cancer represents rivers, lakes, beaches, brooks, springs, marshes where reeds grow, so this sort of land could be right next to the house.

Another interpretation is that you are currently in a house which is near water as described above by Cancer, but last had the chain (Sun conjunct Jupiter) when you were in the open exposed house that is described by Gemini.

The curious thing is that the Sun (you), Saturn (your husband) are in a grand trine with Neptune (confusion, deception) and Neptune in your husband's house, the 7th. I am not too sure what to make of this.

Dear Harold, Thank you so much for answering my question.

Below are the answers of the questions you asked above:

My mother in law id not alive. I reunited with my husband in this March only after his relationship with other gal. He was living with his father at that time. Though i do not any argument with my father in law but yes we are not in talking terms now.

Hence, my husband was not travelling but he was not living with me either. Moreover any of my three houses do not have hills, river, lakes etc. coz we live in a crowded city of India i.e. Delhi.

Can you please let me know when can find the chain? i am worried coz my relationship had gone thru' a bad phase and i do not want any more misunderstandings between us.

Thanks again for your help. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Sugandha

Zonark

With horary for items I use the Ascendant ruler to represent the item, in this case Leo is in the 11th, suggesting it is with a friend. Ask your and his friends if they have seen it. But be aware that there is a chance the friend sold or pawned it off.

Edit: Or if a friend does have it the possibility that they are deliberately hiding it is there as well.

Don't let my analysis get you paranoid though.

Last edited:
Dear Syena, Thanks for your reply. But i really don't know whether it is my husband or me behind this. :(

Dear Zonark, thanks for your reply. And there are so many doubts going on in my mind that every answer has some or other possibility. But i we take it otherwise, then please let me know whether i will be able to find it?

If the chart seems complex then do you want me to post another one after some days?? then whats the procedure of doing it i.e. what time to enter in the chart.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you.