Will career as a recording artist benefit me? It has always been a big dream of mine

MMD1990

Have loved music and singing my whole life. Very dedicated to this craft but Im wondering will I really succeed in this career and If my chart shows success...Thank you in advance for any answer that is posted!! :smile:

Attachments

• horarychart1.jpg
    horarychart1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 27

Anachiel

The horary has an early ASC which means the question is a bit premature. Have you been taking classes or pursued this interest in any formal way, yet?

MMD1990

Thanks for your post!

Yes I have been performing my whole life. Taking lessons and put in time. Competed in various competitions and have won. Recently made a huge decision to further my career and moved to a bigger city for more opportunities. Since moving Ive been diagnosed with some serious illnesses but am trying not to let that get in the way of my goal.

Anachiel

OK, so from what you are saying, you are pursuing this quite actively and already know that this path is benefiting you. You are already following your dream.

The horary has a consideration, that being the early ASC which, generally warns the astrologer there is something about the situation or the question that needs to be looked at further.

From what you have told me, it seems that there really may be something else that is of concern as you already know you enjoy this career path and have been actively pursuing it.

MMD1990

Im wondering If its my health that may be coming out in my chart?

I guess I should of asked "When I will see the results of all my hardwork?"

Im new to this so Im still trying to figure this all out!

Attached my new chart.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_when_will_i_see_results_of_my_hardwork.75383.42698.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_when_will_i_see_results_of_my_hardwork.75383.42698.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 15

Anachiel

OK, I am getting that something has really changed in your life. I say this because your significator, Saturn, has moved out of it's exaltation. It's changed signs and, the Moon here, is also about to change signs and isn't doing much right now.

I think, what you really need to do, at this time, is to really sit down and think about what it is you are really trying to ask. Of what is the concern for you because both chart here have considerations that indicate you are in some transitional time. Something has or is about to change in your circumstance and that has you worried.

Take you time, and wait for the 'right' question to form and reflect your true concerns.

tikana

Sorry MMD1990,
I couldnt keep my hands off this chart.
You got some problems with the chart here. " Will career as a recording artist benefit me?"
or is it "Will I succeed as a recording artist?
1. your question on the topic is different than what you are asking on horary chart.
2. Early asce doesnt suprize me 1 bit. It looks like you are bit unclear what you want or lack of understanding what it takes to get what you want.
Recordng artist vs signed artist are 2 different things. You can get a polished demo mastered and etc recording relatively cheap if you know where to look or who to ask and use that to generate fan base. Once you record a single/album you become a recording artist right away. Signed artist requires you to be a recording artist first. You can form your own rec label and sign yourself but you have to pay everything yourself. You get all the profits into your pocket unless you use 3rd party disturbution companies like Itunes and Amazon and etc. They all pay 33 cents per song.
if you get signed by rec label like Sony and etc, you are a slave to a recording label check out Shania's Twain bio when she is talking about her 1st rec deal. Your first label is usually small / indy / independent unless you got some tycoon backing you. Your first deal is almost never good.
If that didnt scare you, this will. before you get a record deal, you need to gain A LOT of fans, which means you have to be a recording artist and sell your music on the net and you will need to register with BMI i think and Library of Congress. BMI i think keeps track if any of your songs were played on the radio and etc. On top of that, you will need enormous strenth mental and physical to withstand the pressure from touring, promoting, making public appearances, giving stuff free and etc.
if an artist decides to feature you in a single/or the album, that could be your way in. Lots of artists had taken that path.
Forget the legistics and etc lets look at the chart.
It is screaming NO!
1. South node right on asce - big red flag
2. Venus - lady of music - fall in virgo! - 2nd red flag
3. moon your co-ruler and your money- in virgo - again big red flag and it is void!
4. Saturn lord of 10th house - can we get any more malefic on this esp in music question? via combusta, peregrine, plus rejected by venus by reception, then it is sitting in 6th house along with merc both in fixed - that tells me you cannot pull this together at all.
5. house of hopes dreams / profits from 10th house matter - jupiter retro and in gemini - no strength at all.
6. saturn is not interested in your nor you are interested in saturn.
7 your merc is ******* up! A. via combusta. B. it is sextiling fallen venus - from fixed / succedent house - NOPE

Nothing good here.
T

MMD1990

Oh Im well aware of the logistics of it all...Ive worked for someone who writes at Universal and actually just finished my demo.

Im still unsure of how to ask the question. I still feel like Im not asking the right thing. I feel like Im heading in the right direction but I just feel like Its all moving slow...I want to know when Ill see more things falling into my court. Ive been pushing and pushing for this and I wont stop now. Ive even gotten into acting as well trying to open myself up to even more opportunities.

Trying this one last time and adding my natal chart so you can take a peak at that too! Thanks for the response!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_maxine_hp.68517.26237.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_maxine_hp.68517.26237.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_2gw_04_when_will_i_get_that_big_break.86065.4493.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_when_will_i_get_that_big_break.86065.4493.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 22

tikana

Nope sorry .. i only deal with horaries. I got tired of natals.

The chart does not look promising at all. You shouldnt be having all of the things going on as you have in horary chart.

If you have a muddy question, you will get a muddy answer but in this case it is just wrong path!

2nd horary chart is worse than 1st one. Jupiter retro in gemini to rule 10th house + peregrine saturn which rules the money from 10th house .. 10th house also rules fame. Moon rules you Libra - ahhh I dont think so. Moon sextiling mars... U got nothing incoming to jupiter from the moon, and you need that.

Regards
T

Last edited:

Zuri

What's the definition of success here? Is it fame? Multi-million-dollar fortune resulting from singing? Or merely the ability to earn a comfortable living from full-time singing? After all, one can have a successful singing career without being famous or rich (e.g., backup singers, studio session singers, singing teachers, etc.).

MMD1990

It has always been my dream to become signed to a label, record powerful music and be able to travel worldwide for concerts etc. etc.

Money wise...of course I would love to live comfortably. Who wouldnt? But as cliche as it sounds...It isnt about that..Since I was very young I knew that I would be singing for a living. Its in my heart and its in my blood. I love listening to a song and just feeling the emotion out of it. Having a song touch you is just so amazing to me. And thats what I want to do..I want to touch people through music. Its like my best form of communication. Ive also gotten a degree in psychology so thats my back up plan but my heart wouldnt be in it as much as it would be in music.