Food for healthy skin

Fresh fruits and raw vegetables are good for the fresh and healthy skin.
Some good foods for the healthy skin are:
Citrus fruits such as orange, grapefruit, lemon, and berries.
Green vegetables including cabbage, broccoli, cucumber, carrot, and radish.
Green tea.
Fish and protein foods.

Last edited:
fresh/raw fruits and vegetables are good for everything.

SERIOUSLY,
so many are unstudied. the more i look into **** that naturally grows around me the more i am astonished.

some western astrologies tell me that i may evolve into a vegetarian once i am older, well **** am i old enough, i guess once i start eating only vegetables, or the fish because they don't have any feet then i will have matured?

always a kid? u gotz to grow up sometime?

JUPITERASC

fresh/raw fruits and vegetables are good for everything.

SERIOUSLY,
so many are unstudied. the more i look into **** that naturally grows around me the more i am astonished.

some western astrologies tell me that i may evolve into a vegetarian once i am older, well **** am i old enough, i guess once i start eating only vegetables, or the fish because they don't have any feet then i will have matured?

always a kid? u gotz to grow up sometime?
All vegetables contain vegetable protein so vegetables are a source of protein - however it is important to include a variety of almonds, brazils, pistachio and other nuts because these are high in protein. Oats are another good source of protein :smile:

not too long ago i looked into the ayurveda(veda?) doshas about diet. thought about getting on it. and maybe did, but again have reverted to eating carrion.

why would anyone want to eat carrion? in the western world it is bred into us.

you are what you eat? yikes.

JUPITERASC

not too long ago i looked into the ayurveda(veda?) doshas about diet. thought about getting on it. and maybe did, but again have reverted to eating carrion.

why would anyone want to eat carrion? in the western world it is bred into us.

you are what you eat? yikes.
Choice is based on opinion. Opinion is based on available/accessible information. fwiw IMO all are free to make choices and just as free to experience the consequences of those choices :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI&feature=relmfu as discussed at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43793&highlight=cheeseburger

Anachiel

Some of it is really good to put ON your skin, too.

Hey, JUPITERASC, remember that post we were in about the ills of sugar? Well, I did find something that sugar was VERY good for...skin....yes, as an exfoliant. Mixed with olive oil it does wonders.

JUPITERASC

Some of it is really good to put ON your skin, too.

Hey, JUPITERASC, remember that post we were in about the ills of sugar? Well, I did find something that sugar was VERY good for...skin....yes, as an exfoliant. Mixed with olive oil it does wonders.
I remember Anachiel - we included the wonders of raw chocolate! Think I shall have some now!

Olive oil mixed with organic sugar for an exfoliate? Good idea!

Divide the mix into two portions, use one portion as an exfoliate, then add balsamic vinegar and herbs to the other portion and drizzle it over freshly chopped cucumber, tomato, peppers, red onions, grated carrot, lettuce, avocado, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, chopped apple and so on ad infinitum.

I take note of Hippocrates sensible advice "Let your medicine be your food, let your food be your medicine!" :smile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocrates

btw raw chocolate calms inflamed skin as does finely milled oats soaked in water and applied liberally.