Debate about exaltation of Pluto: Aries, Pisces or Leo?

The19thLaw

Pluto is too small compared to the other planets anyway, but it is an octave of Mars. The two planets go perfectly together as rulers of Scorpio, a sign of war, anger, negativity and death. I doubt Pluto will have anything to do with Leo.

I still disagree with this. Aries is more blunt mars and short-term thinking. I'd argue that Leos are far better at long-term warfare than both Aries and Scorpio.

sentR89day

I still disagree with this. Aries is more blunt mars and short-term thinking. I'd argue that Leos are far better at long-term warfare than both Aries and Scorpio.

Some people believe that Pluto is exalted in Leo, what do you think?

For me, Leo is fixed and stable, but may lack the secretiveness that Pluto's energy needs, Leo is very open and Yang energy! What do you think?

The19thLaw

Some people believe that Pluto is exalted in Leo, what do you think?

For me, Leo is fixed and stable, but may lack the secretiveness that Pluto's energy needs, Leo is very open and Yang energy! What do you think?

Leo is associated with the crown, the king, and power. It should be exalted in Pluto because it is not domiciled in any other sign than the sun itself. Unlike Aries, I'd say Leo is very calculated and long-term thinking with some serious staying power.

The best football player of all time? A Leo in Tom Brady.

The youngest president in US History who defied all the odds? A Leo in Barack Obama.

Napoleon? A Leo.

I think Pluto should be right at home in Leo.

Even the boomers, though they messed up, were darn darn fortunate people.

sentR89day

If power is a good fit for Pluto, then why not Pluto in Capricorn?

Other good fits!

-Pluto in Aries
-Pluto in Cancer (Cancer is Yin energy)! America won WWI, and the roaring 20's happened during Pluto in Cancer!
-Pluto in Leo (power, monarchy)
-Pluto in Scorpio (already a home placement, but another good position)!
-Pluto in Aquarius- Aquarius is change, Pluto is also change! One thing why it may not be a good fit is that Pluto is slow, gradual, change, but Uranus is abrupt, fast, change! This may be a problem for Pluto and Aquarius!

The19thLaw

I think Pluto is more of the opposite expression in Leo than in Scorpio. Scorpios in reality just want what others want but are more discreet about it. Leos go for what they want and are blunt about it. A Scorpio is your typical "nice guy" trope who is super kind to a girl when he really wants to get in her pants. A Leo is your typical bad boy biker type who she gets with, as the saying goes, "nice guys finish last".

Scorpio is the more discreet expression of power, the underworld that attempts to get it through covert means. Leo is the more blunt expression of power.

sentR89day

I think Pluto is more of the opposite expression in Leo than in Scorpio. Scorpios in reality just want what others want but are more discreet about it. Leos go for what they want and are blunt about it. A Scorpio is your typical "nice guy" trope who is super kind to a girl when he really wants to get in her pants. A Leo is your typical bad boy biker type who she gets with, as the saying goes, "nice guys finish last".

Scorpio is the more discreet expression of power, the underworld that attempts to get it through covert means. Leo is the more blunt expression of power.

The19thLaw, yes! Scorpio is covert, LMAO! :rightful:
Fire signs are blunt, I would know, I'm a Sagittarius! :devil:

Cosmic Program

I looked up signs where Pluto is considered to be exalted and it seems like Aries, Pisces and Leo came up a lot, astrologers cannot agree.

What I do notice is that Aries is exalted in the sun and Pisces exalted in Venus, Leo seems to have no exaltation at all in astrology for some reason. I am not even sure if it is domiciled in any planets.
I think aries would be it. Logically

Humanitarian

Pluto is the esoteric ruler of Pisces, so it's esoterically domicile in Pisces and essentially can't be exalted in Pisces at all. The exaltation sign that fits for Pluto more is Capricorn, since Saturn, ruler of Capricorn changes you into a more materially/physically mature way, especially when you experienced Saturn Rethrn, and Pluto is also change, too, but it's the spiritual side, not the material side like all inner planets and social planets are