Trump Supporters Peacefully Demonstrate at the U.S. Capitol

blackbery

Trump Tweet: Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

waybread

Blackbery, it's not possible to reason with you.

For the millionth time, I don't condone violence. What part of that is so difficult to understand? Neither does Joe Biden. That gives us all something in common.

Voting for a candidate other than Donald Trump does not ipso facto make someone a traitor.

You do not want democracy. You want an authoritarian dictatorship headed by a narcissist who encourages his followers to support his cult of personality.

So did the dictators of other erstwhile democracies.

Calling someone a "commie" is just silly mud-slinging. (And no, it doesn't stick.)

Citizens who follow the news, regardless of political affiliation, know all about China's interest in political and economic domination. This doesn't make Donald Trump a legitimate bulwark against China.

Your ethnic slur against Elaine Chao is surprising coming from such an avid Trumpet. She supported him totally throughout his administration-- until 2 days ago when she couldn't stomach him any more. Odd how you're perfectly OK with the Trump family financially benefiting from Trump's presidency. You want to talk about their Washington hotel?

I didn't think so.

Once more, you are spouting unfounded conspiracy theories, while ignoring that your pop idol Donald Trump, incited his followers to storm the capitol. Naivete on this point is unconvincing.

Incidentally, I am still waiting to learn what you make of something like 50-60 judges tossing out all of the Trumpers' lawsuits alleging malfeasance in this election.

Last edited:

waybread

Can we all acknowledge that violence on one political side does not justify violence on the other side? I.e., two wrongs do not make a right.

Just in case you missed it, Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski has said she will leave the Republican party if something isn't done immediately about Donald Trump. Republican Senators Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney, and Susan Collins have blamed Trump directly for the capitol building riots.

With the Senate now with a soon-to change slim R majority, it wouldn't take much for a vote of impeachment or censure by the Democratic-controlled House to succeed in the Senate.

Donald Trump is now permanently banned from Twitter and indefinitely from Facebook and Instagram for spreading conspiracy theories and condoning violent extremists. Apple and Google are removing the substitute-Twitter Parler app from their lists, due to its violent rhetoric.

Dominion Voting Systems just launched a $1.3 billion lawsuit against Trump lawyer Sidney Powell for defamation and loss of income and reputation.

The business community has had enough of Trump as per a recent editorial in the Wall Street Journal. The National Association of Manufacturers has asked VP Pence to invoke the 25th amendment to remove Trump from office.

It is time for the Trumpets and Trumpettes to understand that they are not the only ones entitled to feel angry at the senseless chaos they've created surrounding what should be a peaceful transition of power.

Last edited:

Sati

Trump Tweet: Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

Amen to that. Just looking at the figures where Biden won counties at 300%. That's literally 3 times the people in the county. They went way overboard in the fake voting. Not to mention catching the voting dump on camera after hours with ballots that only had Biden's name colored in and nothing else filled in. The fraud automatically dismisses Biden from the running.
Don't let these other people get you down. They believe whatever they're told by sources who have the same script and don't question it. Trump shut down the boarders and were sending self employed foreigners home to stop the human trafficking that none of our news mentions has been prevalent forever. They went with racism as the reason for the masses. New reform is happening where places, including my work, has to be on the lookout for human trafficking. Over half a million children go missing in this country every year and nobody says a thing. So many people are going to jail. This trafficking goes all the way up to the highest positions. FCC sent out an alert to all broadcasters reminding them that they MUST comply with the Emergency Alert System. The next week and a half will be interesting.

CapAquaPis

A few Trump supporters trespassed into the US capital and the FBI managed to find the guy who sat on House speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk, some of them are armed and had grenades, knives or batons, and I saw a few confederate flags fly in the crowd along with Neo-Nazis and white nationalists were involved in the riot. I'm sure the majority of them were peaceful and law-abiding, but what I saw on Wed. is shocking and unacceptable regardless of the political positions and beliefs the protesters were. This is unprecedented, we had the 1812 war, the US civil war, the Great Depression and the radical 1960s when there were mobs took over city halls, county halls, state capitals and colleges/universities, but I never thought the heavily secure and patrolled US capitol will have a raid like this.

JUPITERASC

Amen to that.

Just looking at the figures where Biden won counties at 300%.

That's literally 3 times the people in the county.
They went way overboard in the fake voting.

Not to mention catching the voting dump on camera after hours

with ballots that only had Biden's name colored in and nothing else filled in. The fraud automatically dismisses Biden from the running.

Don't let these other people get you down. They believe whatever they're told by sources who have the same script and don't question it. Trump shut down the boarders and were sending self employed foreigners home to stop the human trafficking that none of our news mentions has been prevalent forever. They went with racism as the reason for the masses. New reform is happening where places, including my work, has to be on the lookout for human trafficking. Over half a million children go missing in this country every year and nobody says a thing. So many people are going to jail. This trafficking goes all the way up to the highest positions. FCC sent out an alert to all broadcasters reminding them that they MUST comply with the Emergency Alert System.

The next week and a half will be interesting.
Trump Supporters Set Up

In Order To Remove Trump Before Jan 20th :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlKl_-bk1E

IF they were in control
and they had the power
then

why

so DESPERATE TO "...IMPEACH PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP..." :smile:

when only a few days to inauguration

Inquisag

Let's say for sake of argument that you are right; there was voter fraud and Trump won. What would be the best way to affirm that in a democratic society?

JUPITERASC

Let's say for sake of argument

that you are right; there was voter fraud and Trump won.

What would be the best way to affirm that in a democratic society?
BY FOLLOWING THE LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION VIA LEGAL AVENUES :smile:
for example REGARDLESS OF ELECTION OUTCOME

Arizona State Rep. Farnsworth UPDATES ARIZONA ELECTION AUDITS
CONTINUING TO PURSUE THIS
because
this has to do with the ELECTION PROCESS
and the VALIDITY OF THE ELECTION
AND THE POWER OF THE LEGISLATURE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZudf0juj3s

NANCY'S LAPTOP EXPOSES A LOT OF TRUTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GitbwLrm5B8

blackbery

Trump MAGA rallies are ALWAYS peaceful. He had over 100 of them & NOT one building was burned down, not ONE person was killed, NO looting, rioting.

It was Antifa that infiltrated the protest on Jan 6th. Many videos showing the thugs smashing windows & Trump Patriots pulling them back & shouting', 'NO, Antifa, NO'.

The Trump Patriots went there to ensure only LEGAL votes were counted.
They went to THEIR HOUSE. You know, like the Dems did when Kavanaugh was nominated. They swarmed the court & smashed doors & took over offices.

Did the corrupt media call them 'domestic terrorists'.

What about the 2 BILLION property damage the Antifa.BLM riots caused all summer & the 52 innocent people that were killed? Have the Dems forgotten that they encouraged them, cheered them, bailed them out & gave them money?

In Portland, they are STILL rioting, smashing windows & attacking people.
Nothing from the fake news about it.

With the Dems, the rules ONLY apply to Trump & the Patriots. With the corrupt media, ONLY Trump & his supporters have to be held accountable. The Dems always get a free pass because they have the media & big-tech enabling them.

Where was the rioting outrage last summer?

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
These images capture the horrific scene that took place outside of the Capitol building today.

Truly disgraceful.

Oh wait—my mistake. These are actually from the BLM “protests” over the summer.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1347036515654901760

ELIJAH SCHAFFER
@ElijahSchaffer
·
23h
- Endless BLM riots
- 100 days of Antifa riots
- Kenosha terrorist attacks
- Storming of the White House
- $2 billion property damage
- 25+ riot murders

LEFT: “Cricket “

- Capitol siege

LEFT: “OH MY GOSH, RIOTS CAN’T BE TOLERATED”

Yeah, I’ve been saying that for months

Can we all acknowledge that violence on one political side does not justify violence on the other side? I.e., two wrongs do not make a right.
r.

Last edited:

blackbery

FULL FORENSIC AUDIT OF ALL VOTING MACHINES in the 6 Swing States where the cheating turned the election from Trump to Beijing Biden.

FULL SIGNATURE VERIFICATION.

FULL ELECTION AUDIT.

The Democrats have said, NO NO NO to ANY of it. They have countered EVERY legal bill by Trump's lawyers & prevented tranparency.

NOT ONCE did the SCOTUS or any other lower court state there was no cheating or fraud....they didn't investigate & threw the cases out on 'technical issues' such as 'No Standing', etc.

We all know that Trump won in a landslide & if the Dems really believe their unpopular candidate Biden won, they should welcome full audits. But they don't want the truth to emerge. So they suppress, suppress, suppress'.

Listen, there's been some cheating going on for decades BUT this time around, it was planned & co-ordinated in 2016 after Trump won his 1st term. There was no way the Dems, the RINOs, the corrupt media & big-tech were going to allow Trump to win again as he came to drain the swamp & create peace in the world. The war-hawks wanted him gone so they can carry on with their endless wars.

They had to cheat BIGLY this time because Trump won so much more than last time, 12 Million more votes, picked up 10 seats in Congress. Trump is even more popular now than in 2016 as voters saw all the wonderful things he accomplished.

The Dems can NEVER accept a legitimate loss. NEVER. They have tried to overturn the 2016 3 times with their attempted coups....& they failed.

Let's say for sake of argument that you are right; there was voter fraud and Trump won. What would be the best way to affirm that in a democratic society?

JUPITERASC

by the way
interesting update minutes ago
Lt. General Thomas McInerney speaking at the White House
says that special forces were mixed in on Wednesday :smile:
when the capitol was stormed
and that they’re the ones who stole Nancy Pelosi’s laptop. :smile:

Lt. General Thomas McInerney:
Special Forces Took Nancy Pelosi Laptop Wednesday
Says She's Frantic :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ady3z-Xy8

blackbery

Simple solution.

Don't read or reply to my posts if they bother you so much.:lol:

We have choices we make. Unfortunately, due to big-tech Commie tactics, we, the people, no longer have choices about who or what we can read on the internet & with social media.

But on this forum, we still can choose who to read or not read.

:happy::happy::happy:

Blackbery, it's not possible to reason with you.

Last edited:

blackbery

And the machines too which switched votes from Trump to Biden.
They would only find that out by doing a forensic audit of the machines.

The dirty Dems have fought EVERY time the GOP want election transparency.

Only one reason for that as you have mentioned before!

A full audit of the paper ballots - quite simple really.

blackbery

NO, NO weapons. NO property damage except the windows smashed by the Antifa thugs who infiltrated the Trump Patriots. And, yeah, there are always fringe groups like the neo-nazis that join in but 99% of Trump supporters don't support them.

We'll know the truth once FBI complete the investigation. Already, one of the leaders in Antifa has been charged. There were busloads of the thugs bused in by their Commie Mayor Bowset. It's all coming out. How she colluded with Pelosi.

The day after, crazy Nancy was trying to remove POTUS by the 25th. The Pentagon laughed at her insanity & told her to go away. Even many Dems told her she's got to stop with her TDS. But, no, she's going ahead with writing up Articles of Impeachment........AGAIN!

This is now the 4th coup attempt against a duly elected POTUS. She failed 3x & will fail once again.

But I hope she & Bowser can be arrested for this false flag to try to hurt Trump & the Patriots.

btw, did you miss the burning down of the country by Antifa.BLM mobs ALL summer?
2 Billion damage, over 50 murdered, police cars & buldings burned to the ground.
Nothing to see here, move on. Just 'peaceful protests'.:crying::crying::crying

What about the 'storming of the SCOTUS' by the radical Dems during the Kavanaugh hearings?

Protesters pound the doors of the Supreme Court following Kavanaugh confirmation
U.S. Capitol Police said a total of 164 people were arrested during the protests for "crowding, obstructing, or incommoding."

The Resistance At The Kavanaugh Hearings: More Than 200 Arrests

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/08/6454...-the-kavanaugh-hearings-more-than-200-arrests

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...pitol-hill-ahead-brett-kavanaugh-vote-n917351

A few Trump supporters trespassed into the US capital and the FBI managed to find the guy who sat on House speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk, some of them are armed and had grenades, knives or batons, and I saw a few confederate flags fly in the crowd along with Neo-Nazis and white nationalists were involved in the riot. I'm sure the majority of them were peaceful and law-abiding, but what I saw on Wed. is shocking and unacceptable regardless of the political positions and beliefs the protesters were. This is unprecedented, we had the 1812 war, the US civil war, the Great Depression and the radical 1960s when there were mobs took over city halls, county halls, state capitals and colleges/universities, but I never thought the heavily secure and patrolled US capitol will have a raid like this.