12th house planets....not the end of the world

Starry~*

I use whole signs and immediately when I look at your chart, I can't help but ask myself what's wrong with it. In whole signs, your Sun/Pluto connection is in the first house not 12th. There is a mysterious quality to your relationship and it people may feel that something is amiss or maybe they aren't getting the full story.

You take action on your values together and are successful in focusing your resources. Since you two are in step with one another, there is little to no power struggle between you. Your 2nd house (or Sagittarius) shows that you two are definitely in it to win it so to speak. If anything, I see this as a very promising chart. Your moon is trine the sun so we see the easy harmony between the yin and yang. You work very well together and are extremely complementary. You could be a power couple if you chose to be one, just remember that other people will be easily intimidated by the two of you so you'll need to work hard to show people that your intentions are good. Everything must be above board.

Thanks for your interp! I don't know much about the whole signs system but usually with other astrologers our charts are kind of "meh". We have a venus-mars-saturn stellium but it is squaring jupiter. I think from others perspective, theres love/drive/passion and commitment but it runs a risk of having the passion die out eventually over time. Either way, I think it's best to take astrology as a way to better understanding and not a way to predict the future.

It's good to know we ARE 2 different people and when there are differences there needs to be the ability to work together to overcome obstacles.

I see the synastry between you and your bf have some funky uranus aspects, I'm very interested in knowing what is it exactly that made you stay? I guess typically everyone says saturn contacts NEEDS to be there for else the relationship won't last long...I don't know how that applies to my previous relationship of 4 years (and VERY close to marriage) AND it was a Long Distance relationship. We don't really have much saturn contacts to personal planets. Infact, the saturn contacts in that relationship was much less than the one I'm in now.

I guess uranus does give you guys something to "hold" onto each other for...that you two are just so special together that you wouldn't want to give it up for anyone/anything else in the world. If that is the case, I guess uranus is the glue for uranian people!!

:)

Last edited:

Munch

I think it's interesting to note that you and your long distance boyfriend lacked the Saturn contacts. I believe that this manifested on the physical level because you two were literally not around one another.

I think part of the interest for me with Uranian people is the fact there is a bit of a quirk that I can identify with personally. I think the reason that Uranus hasn't become a barrier for me to a happy relationship is that I understand that nature of Uranus very well and thus when Uranian energy rocks the boat, I don't abandon ship, I just recognize what is going on and that it will pass. I also don't hold to the idea of comitting to forever and take each day as it comes and thus far that is adding up to a lot of days in my relationship. We have been together officially for a little over a year and a half, but have been great friends for 3 years. Our relationship actually evolved slowly over time.

piscesnurse

munch Hello, i have always admired your work by the way I have sun, venus mercury and pt of fortune all in the 12th I have had a great life not without difficulties but i can so easily see why and how things have happened I think it is a blessing and i have always felt spiritual, am a nurse and my guy has sat and chiron in pisces we are happy and together
I have to admit i get defensive of the 12th house and all of the negative things i hear people say most people make it seem like doom and gloom and i feel it is a blessing
thanks

Starry~*

I think my life purpose is to learn to be more Uranian. Learning to "live the moment" and stop hoping and throwing myself in the future. I guess I'm too uptight. My bf has Uranus in the first house and he is like you - take things one day at a time and not commit to forever. Though just because you uranians are like that, does not mean one bit that you guys are not serious about love, right? I'm sure that you love your bf.. I guess the keyword here is devotion and loyalty that doesn't need to be shown by using time and marriage to measure it.

I think that's one major difference between my bf and I. People have seen his chart and the first thing they pick up on is that he is "iffy" about commitment. But I remember he asked me a really good question once..he said "What is commitment? Is commitment marriage? You should know that if I'm with you, I'm already committed, right??" and it really made me think HARD. I used to be like that - Live a day at a time..why worry about marriage? Marriage used to be something that was last on my priority list. I'm still young, healthy and vibrant, why have I been sulking over this topic?? I guess my biggest hint is that Transiting Saturn has been sitting in Libra (my sun/moon/mars sign) for the past year and a half. All of these skeletons and self evaluations are coming out. This is something I'm suppose to learn from, I know. I've gotten into this idea of "committment" and "marriage" so much the past year that I've completely lost sense of myself...I used to NEVER be like this...I used to be happier also..

Anyways, sorry for that LONG IRRELEVANT rant...haha.

Munch

But I remember he asked me a really good question once..he said "What is commitment? Is commitment marriage? You should know that if I'm with you, I'm already committed, right??" and it really made me think HARD. I used to be like that - Live a day at a time..why worry about marriage?

This sounds so much like me. If you are dating someone that is notoriously single and yet they have given themselves over to you, that IS commitment. And we keep in mind that commitment is different than chaining someone to you. There are a billion uncommitted marriages out there where the people involved neither support or encourage their partners. I swear, it has been my experience by observation that the second people put the rings on, they stop working like somehow it'll all work beautifully on auto pilot. Not the case, relationships are dynamic things created by two dynamic people, meaning that it will always be in some sort of state of flux. You show commitment by doing the work and showing a willingness to adapt to your relationship and partner's needs.

Thanks Piscesnurse! I appreciate the affirmation. :) I'm glad that you too see the 12th house as a blessing. Its all about perspective isn't it?

Last edited:

retinoid

To be fair Saturn isn't such a bad placement in the 12th house even according to traditional/vedic astrology which REALLY says the 12th house is bad (losses, karma, incarceration, disease...). So their interpretation is Saturn will 'restrict' these things, which isn't so bad...

However, in my experience, the 'malefic' houses in traditional/vedic astrology (6th, 8th, 12th) are really difficult houses to have a lot of planets in. I have 8 of the 9 planets in the 6th and 8th houses. Now, the fatalistic interpretations I find are annoying and inaccurate...but they ARE uncomfortable houses because what they rule are usually not the greatest of things. Though houses aren't all bad, but some have uncomfortable elements compared to other houses. And when people tell me they are depressed, anxious or what not...I look to the 12th and 8th houses first.

The 6th house is a house of 'service', health/disease and daily routines. Ancients interpreted service as being a servant/slave which is why it is so bad. It also rules diseases. But also health and daily routine. I interpret the 'service' now as being self less and helping others. Not such a bad thing and it is more relevant than being a slave.

Munch

Here's the composite with transits..getting real antsy about that tSaturn..!

The Saturn transit will bring a time of revelation for you two. I don't mean secrets coming out of the closet, or anything along those lines. Instead it will be a time in which you two see how you behave, think and communicate. You'll see the ways in which you work against yourselves and be given the opportunity to change any self defeating patterns. If you find that you are already working in a manner that you find beneficial, you'll solidify these practices and can expect them to be a permanent part of the psyche of this relationship.

Starry~*

This sounds so much like me. If you are dating someone that is notoriously single and yet they have given themselves over to you, that IS commitment. And we keep in mind that commitment is different than chaining someone to you. There are a billion uncommitted marriages out there where the people involved neither support or encourage their partners. I swear, it has been my experience by observation that the second people put the rings on, they stop working like somehow it'll all work beautifully on auto pilot. Not the case, relationships are dynamic things created by two dynamic people, meaning that it will always be in some sort of state of flux. You show commitment by doing the work and showing a willingness to adapt to your relationship and partner's needs.

Thanks Piscesnurse! I appreciate the affirmation. :) I'm glad that you too see the 12th house as a blessing. Its all about perspective isn't it?

Wow, thanks for that clear uranian perspective about committment. I know it's really weird for me to think or talk about marriage recently, I don't know why that topic has been plaguing me this whole year!~ But I was the same -- my parents had a divorce when I was young and I never got to meet my father and hardly had a loving relationship with my mother. I was raised by my relatives and grandparents. But you are right...when people put the rings on, they feel their relationship has been put on auto pilot....no one wants to work at it anymore...hence the divorce.

Truth is, to me it sounds like you guys are more focused on the real things in the relationship - working together. Why do so many people push for marriage? For a piece of paper? (and perhaps $1249812498124 on a 1-day ceremony?) Does that piece of paper mean that people won't cheat? I think it's all society's pressure. I guess now that I've seen it like this, I've learned to let go and loosen up. I have to admit, family and some close friends put pressure on me when they talk about marriage. I guess in a way it's gotten to me since they've been talking about it so much.

As for the 12th house I really think it's perspective. Nothing in astrology spells DOOM for any relationship. If 2 people are willing to work at it, then that can overcome all aspects. Even the most "heavenly" synastry/composite with little or no hardships wouldn't mean anything if the couple wasn't able to learn and grow from mistakes together.

Jacklier

We`ve had with my ex - Composite Pluto in 12th Scorpio.
We met at work and suddenly we felt something really plutonic and we allways wanted to be with each-other.
Since in the house of hidden enemies. Let me tell you our little story. Suddenly when everybody knew that we were together - familly, co-workers, friends - they started to make plots and intrigues, because when we were together at work we did everything faster than others and we were quite the attractive couple and people envy a happy couple. She was older than me and this is where our famillies wanter to destroy everything. I quit that job, but she stayed and her jealous friends started manipulating her and in the end of the day we fought each-other, because of the false words of outside people. When we were alone everything was just pure love, care, everything was awesome. I am mentally strong and i dont let people decide how and who i will love. I fought my parents and broke years of long friendships. She was weak and believed every lie and the end came. I would describe this placement - "Everything is ideal, untill the outsiders come." Ive red in an article, that with this placement is karmically ment the couple to be destroyed by others.