Forensic Astrology: Wuhan Coronavirus

Inline

Using Caroline Luley’s approach to Forensic astrology to study important information around certain events, you first determine whether-or-not the chart being used is viable....and to do this, check if the information in the chart correlates with the facts.

The chart being used is the first official announcement by the WHO China office on Dec. 31, 2019 about the break out of a severe pneumonia causing virus 2019nCoV in the province of Wuhan.

The WHO China announcement chart appears to be viable because of the following points:

-conjunction nodes/Cap MC indicating according to Luley that this was a planned, official announcement
-conjunction Jupiter/Merc/Cap MC– an honest but serious government message
-Aries ASC ruler Mars in 8thH – according to Luley, ASC describes the Subject and ruler Mars in 8th describes an aggressive, potentially lethal subject.
-Co-chart ruler Moon in Pisces 12H conjunct dispositor Neptune - indicates that the Subject is a virus, mysterious and evasive.
-Chart ruler Scorpio Mars is disposed by Cap Pluto conj Saturn – indicating that the origin of the virus was possibly snakes. According to AW Post “Animal Rulerships” Dec. 28, 2011 by Choe – a non-English ref. book states Snakes ruled by Pluto/ Saturn.
(Later announcements claimed the virus was contacted through a live animal & fish market in Wuhan, and that the virus was possibly transferred to humans by snakes.)

It appears therefore that the chart is viable, and the interpretation can continue…if the ASC describes the subject (virus) then the DC describes its opposite, possibly the target? Libra DC ruler Aquarius Venus in 11H could indicate a target, where to fight the virus, and may include….a highly concentrated oxygen & electrical treatment...?

Attachments

• 2019nCoV  1st announcement.jpg
    2019nCoV 1st announcement.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 79

katydid

wow, that is creepy that it may hAve been transferred to humans by snakes...:pouty:

That Mars, ruler of the Ascendant is exalted by house and sign. It is a singleton, as it is unaspected and the only planet in the Western Hemisphere.

I think that the movement of that Mars will be a trigger and timer for the progression of the epidemic.

katydid

Wouldn't we need the chart when the virus first appeared, not the announcement of it , to see how it will progress?

Both charts are very helpful.

Finding the chart of 'first appearance' is not always possible. Or accurate.

The chart of announcement is the 'birth' of the realisation, the moment the public is first aware and so the chart has some importance.

katydid

Wouldn't we need the chart when the virus first appeared, not the announcement of it , to see how it will progress?

TRUE, but 2 differences.

Venus is not the chart ruler.

And Venus is not a singleton, by being the only planet in a different hemisphere.

Venus is tightly secure within the tight bundle of planets.

So Mars is wholly different, in my opinion.

Mohammad690

I don’t know the truth, but social media has it that the virus most probably came from bats.

Never the less it wouldn’t surprise me if bats were associated with Pluto & Saturn, too.

Bats are ruled my Mars.
Mars in Scorpio when news of virus released.
This didn't come from nature, it came from the level 4 bioweapon lab in Wuhan which is 3 blocks from the "wet market"
Workers have been known to sell the animals to the wet market for extra cash if they survive.

Last edited:

Abby83

Bats are ruled my Mars.
Mars in Scorpio when news of virus released.
This didn't come from nature, it came from the level 4 bioweapon lab in Wuhan which is 3 blocks from the "wet market"
Workers have been known to sell the animals to the wet market for extra cash if they survive.

Thank you.

Abby83

Check out Milton Black's astrology predictions when it comes to the corona virus. I love his predictions cos he talks about a lot of global and financial things. He says the corona virus is no more than your average flu, and is killing less ppl than the flu killed last yr. that the media is blowing it up as fake news and the global governments are using the corona virus as a way to cover up the recession coming this year.

ElenaJ

Looking at the chart, the first thing that strikes me is the complete lack of "red" lines. A chart with no negative aspects, for such a global disaster ?
Perhaps the chart refers to the announcement, which went over well....

katydid

Looking at the chart, the first thing that strikes me is the complete lack of "red" lines. A chart with no negative aspects, for such a global disaster ?
Perhaps the chart refers to the announcement, which went over well....

I think it also refers to the virus itself. The Virus is strong, with few negative aspects, which can block or hinder it's progress. It is a 'perfect storm', as they say?

In an event chart, it doesn't just refer to the announcement. It refers to the virus itself, which was being introduced to the world, and named.

That perfect triangle, made up of trines and sextiles, with no squares and oppositions, means that there was no initial resistance or hindrances to the pandemic at first. It was fast moving and did not appear threatening?

Last edited:

Inline

.....I think it also refers to the virus itself. The Virus is strong, with few negative aspects, which can block or hinder it's progress. It is a 'perfect storm', as they say?

In an event chart, it doesn't just refer to the announcement. It refers to the virus itself, which was being introduced to the world, and named.

That perfect triangle, made up of trines and sextiles, with no squares and oppositions, means that there was no initial resistance or hindrances to the pandemic at first.....

Yes, I agree

....studing the progress of the virus, Mars conjunction Saturn (leaving Mercury/Pluto) entering Aqua were DC ruler, Venus is located in 11H there may have been a break-through this weekend? Perhaps, a vaccine or antidote has been found...?

It may not be ready yet, or the researchers are not even aware of their findings yet but it appears that possibly an antidote to the virus may be in the making?

Abby83

Yes, I agree

....studing the progress of the virus, Mars conjunction Saturn (leaving Mercury/Pluto) entering Aqua were DC ruler, Venus is located in 11H there may have been a break-through this weekend? Perhaps, a vaccine or antidote has been found...?

It may not be ready yet, or the researchers are not even aware of their findings yet but it appears that possibly an antidote to the virus may be in the making?

Since when do you need a vaccine for a virus for goodness sake? Where are people's brains these days? Once the virus is gone, another one will come and another one and another one. Viruses are different every time. Are you going to get a vaccine every year for that even though the viruses change and there's no real way to prevent it cos you have no idea what the next virus will be like?