can i find love again.....

shl153

hi i am divorced recently when a marriage of 7 months broke down due to feelings of insecurity and lack of proper communication and lots of interference from some lady from my husbands's side

i was staying with my husband in new york for the period of 6 months
we were very good when we were not married and the influence of the lady and work presurres were not in picture

ever since i reached there, there were conflicts all initiated by me coz i felt him totally neglect...me
he had time even to talk to his old friends on phone but 2 words with me were hardship...even on holidays he wanted that lady who was his cousin to be with us ....whole day

i love him so much, but he has cut communication with me totally...
i am so worried about him.....he is being used like anything there by people he trusts

hope he is doing ok
he is in new york now and i am in panjim goa..the time here is 8.22 pm indian standdard time

please help me know will i get back with him ever??????????

i miss him so much...
else what is there for me in my life now...or for him??????????

please help

CuriousGirl

I'm not an expert so take everything I say with a grain of salt, but here is my interpretation:

I looked at the chart based on the data you provided (18 March 2008, 8:22 PM, Panaji, Goa, India) the ASC is Libra, so you are Venus & Moon; desc is Aries so your husband is Mars. The other woman is Saturn.

Venus is in 5th house which shows you are still attached to him, but it is separating from a trine with Mars, which (in my opinion) shows that you will get over him. However, there is such a thing as "translation of light", a planet (Mercury) separating from one of the significators (a trine with Mars) and applying the other (a conjunction with Venus), it can mean that with the help of someone else maybe you can get together again. Mercury is the ruler of the 9th and 12th houses so this someone who helps may be a spiritual advisor.

Mars forms a sextile with Saturn, which is retrograde, I don't know whether retrogrades count in a horary chart, if not, then the aspect is separating and he will leave the other woman.

shl153

hi curious girl....
can u tell me whether u need details regarding date of birth etc from our side as he is currently in new york and i am in goa india

how is he doing can u shed some light for me over his issue?????????????please

CuriousGirl

shl153 said:
hi curious girl....
can u tell me whether u need details regarding date of birth etc from our side as he is currently in new york and i am in goa india

how is he doing can u shed some light for me over his issue?????????????please

This is horary astrology, where a yes/no question can be answered using the date and time when the question was asked. If you want to know what's happening to him, you should go to the Natal Astrology forum. I don't know much about transits etc., maybe someone can help you. Best of luck! :)

starlink

Hi Shl153, you wrote:

but what do i need to do..i am lost here..please help
As you can see in my first answer to you, I gave you a link. Click (or double click) on this link and then you find a post by Arian Maverick, one of our moderators, explaining exactly to you what you have to do.

This is the HORARY Forum and you can stay here of course, if you have a good question, preferably the very first one on this subject, and get an answer to it via this system. You must give Date, place and hour of the moment you asked this question. The rest is explained in the "sticky" written by Arian Maverick. >Hope you can find the things you are looking for.

It is not really possible to find out what happened to him via natal astrology, unless you are extremely good at progressions, Solar Returns, Lunar returns and all the rest of it. NATAL Astrology only gives tendencies of what can happen and if you are very clever and experienced, you could figure out when things will happen, but not really where someone is at this moment.

Cheers, Starlink