Hi from Greece

thespian

Hello to every single one of you,I'm thespian,I'm from a small town in Greece,fascinated by Astrology for many,many years.I'm probably the most eager newbie in here for sharing my thoughts about Astrology,I'm very happy to meet all of you!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Indigowater

Hey there! I am also new in this forum and just like you, very interested in astrology. Do you have any idea as to how astrology works? I mean, the basic principles behind it? I am very inclined to learn why this pseudo-science is this accurate.

thespian

First of all if you blind yourself like that with words like pseudo-science it's not worth wasting my time talking with you,if you think that you can remove the blinders off of you then you are more than welcome to talk about Astrology,the Science!

suimui10

Indigo, welcome.
Please be mindful that the term "pseudo-science" bears judgement and since you don't even know the basic principles of astrology, it'd be prudent to resist any judgement until you know more. There is a lot to learn before you put a label on something. And it's always best to approach a new field from a point of view of fascination or curiosity rather than in an effort to disqualify it.

Hey there! I am also new in this forum and just like you, very interested in astrology. Do you have any idea as to how astrology works? I mean, the basic principles behind it? I am very inclined to learn why this pseudo-science is this accurate.

Indigowater

I am sorry if I somehow expressed myself in a wrong way. I also don't understand your reaction to my words. I didn't know that the term "pseudo-science" had such a bad connotation. Nevertheless, I personally don't know how astrology works, I only know that it works. That's why I referred to it like that. I am not blind, I am skeptical, I do really love science and I know that astrology is strongly connected to it but when things are not proven, I can not talk based only on belief.

suimui10

If you loved science, you ought to know that you cannot name something (as pseudo-science or anything) before you know -at least-its basic principles. That's a logical fallacy, a non sequitur.

Indigowater

I can not call it a science among you as long as you don't tell me your opinions about it. If you believe what all the astrologers believe, then you are dealing with a pseudo-science.

paraskeyh

Nice to find all of you who use their brains and their insight,was that a google translation?I feel already welcome!;)
Γεια σου ρε Thespian!Απο που είσαι αν επιτρεπεται ?Και εγώ λίγες μέρες έχω εδώ στο σαιτ.Πολύ χαίρομαι που ακούω πατριωτακι!

paraskeyh

Xairomai pou akomi ki edw vriskw Ellines,nomizw einai poly emfanes to apo pou eimai,apo Lamia eimai vre paidia.:lol::smile:
Sory δεν το προσεξα,Λαμιωτάκι ε;Αμα σου πω οτι και εγώ από Λαμια είμαι το πιστεύεις;Κοίτα πόσο κουφο είναι να γραφτώ πρώτη φορα σε ξένο σαιτ και να πέσω όχι μόνο σε Ελληνα αλλά και σε Λαμιώτη:lol:.Απίστευτο πολύ χάρηκα.