help with midlife crisis: what do I do when I grow up - part II

suimui10

If you take a look at my natal+transits chart you'll know why I'm going through this. To everyone's confusion, natal Nept on my MC never gave me a confusion about my career. I knew what I wanted to be since I was 13. I became what I wanted to be. Until recently, when I lost everything, I ended up trying to hint the astro message and re-evaluate my life, hence the question about vocation or even avocation right now. Any ideas or anything popping from my chart, I would appreciate it greatly. I have a good intuitive knowledge of what I'm good at, but I wonder if there's some obvious pattern that I may be missing, hence the q. Thank you in advance to everyone who might offer an insight or opinion.

Attachments

• anon_30_Sept.jpg
    anon_30_Sept.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

R4VEN

suimui10, I have a developing interest in vocational astrology, but I am certainly no expert. I would really like to know what your preferred career was - the one which has now ended. This would help me to fine-tune what I do.

It seems clear from your chart that you are undergoing quite a lot of change, and with your life being redirected. This process is nowhere near over.