Apollo and Midas

VirgoLife

I have Midas at 18 degrees Virgo 6th house and my Sun is in Virgo 6th house at 22 degrees, so they conjunct. Next, I have Apollo at 17 degrees (fame degree) Virgo 6th house also conjunct. What do these conjunctions mean? Also Saturn conjuncts both of them bc saturn is 13 degrees virgo 6th house. Venus Mercury and mars sextile both and moon and uranus opposite both while chiron quincunx apollo. What do those aspects mean also and if you need the degrees, houses and sign quote me. :biggrin:

blackbery

With any asteroid, you cannot use an orb greater than 2 or 3 degrees.

They are fun to play around with but don't take them too seriously...we will all have many asteroids in conjunction with our natal planets as there are so many of them. Gold #4955 is conjunct MC in my chart & doesn't mean a thing!:happy:

I think gold and precious metals are a very good investment but I dislike gold jewellery, etc.....much prefer silver. I did once buy a bar of gold when I had extra money but had to sell it & made a profit.:happy:

So don't think they have much impact on your chart.

I have Midas at 18 degrees Virgo 6th house and my Sun is in Virgo 6th house at 22 degrees, so they conjunct. Next, I have Apollo at 17 degrees (fame degree) Virgo 6th house also conjunct. What do these conjunctions mean? Also Saturn conjuncts both of them bc saturn is 13 degrees virgo 6th house. Venus Mercury and mars sextile both and moon and uranus opposite both while chiron quincunx apollo. What do those aspects mean also and if you need the degrees, houses and sign quote me. :biggrin:

VirgoLife

With any asteroid, you cannot use an orb greater than 2 or 3 degrees.

They are fun to play around with but don't take them too seriously...we will all have many asteroids in conjunction with our natal planets as there are so many of them. Gold #4955 is conjunct MC in my chart & doesn't mean a thing!:happy:

I think gold and precious metals are a very good investment but I dislike gold jewellery, etc.....much prefer silver. I did once buy a bar of gold when I had extra money but had to sell it & made a profit.:happy:

So don't think they have much impact on your chart.

Okay! Thank you, will take note. :smile: