Squares to MC = unhappy/challenging Career?

jessica213

Hello Everyone! I'll just jump right on in. I just started school this month to become a medical assistant. Now that I've finally made a decision in which direction to choose career-wise I'm suddenly frightened of these squares on my MC. I think that one of the reasons at this moment is I'm sitting here doing homework and its very very difficult for me to force myself to focus and complete it. PROCRASTINATING has Always been a problem for me and I know I need to stay on it! Sometimes I think I have ADHD.. it wouldn't surprise me lol... I've read a lot on the aspects I have and they don't seem too motivating. The only good aspect I see is the Venus conjunct MC... but Venus itself has a number of squares to it so Idk if that is added on.

Here are some of the aspects and planets that worry me.

Moon Square MC
Saturn Square MC
Uranus Square MC
Neptune Square MC

I also have 5 planets in the 6th house (Moon, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune-not counting Sagittarius on the cusp). = Menial WORK? ehhh....

I have Aries at the MC. Cancer Asc, Moon (6th) rules my chart so I'm quite an emotional rollercoaster even though I'm a Cappy moon.

Anyways, I'd really appreciate someone to shine some light on these squares in a positive way..And please if you can find anything positive about my chart I would love to hear it bc I'm kind of going thru tough times in my personal life and I need the reassurance.. I've read all the negative stuff already and it makes me feel very discouraged. Thank you. :kissing:

Attachments

• mychart.gif
    mychart.gif
    50 KB · Views: 54

TheIndianVenusian

Moon square MC - This aspect basically means that you'll have issues making a decision when your emotions tell you to take one path but your mind tells you to take the opposite path. Hence, this aspect makes you feel emotionally tensed. You need to weigh out the pros and cons and make a beneficial decision that can fulfil your emotional needs and allow you to progress. Since your moon is your chart ruler, I think you should focus on this issue a lot.

Uranus square MC - Be willing to listen to the advice/ knowledge that people offer you. Don't act undisciplined. Do something that you like doing and not simply as an act of defiance if you get what I mean.

Saturn square MC - You might tend to feel lonely in your journey. That no one is facing the same problems as you and that no one is there to support you. You might not feel confident about your abilities too. But you have to keep pushing yourself and strive to be better than your self image!Even I have this aspect and the struggle is real.

Neptune square MC - I have the opposition but the basic thing is that you are going to be confused. Confused about what you want, whether it is a realistic goal and whether you can even get it. This aspect indicates getting distracted and hence procastinate. You'll keep on dreaming but do nothing to achieve it. This is a very hard aspect to overcome. Even the "good aspects" are a pain in the *** according to many people!

(Sorry that sounded kinda depressing btw.)

Since Mars is the ruler of your MC, it's very important to look into its condition. To me, your Mars seems to be in a great position!

Mars sextile Sun - Energy applied by ones intellect, motivated to be the best, hard working when im want of something, creative spirit, [I have the conjunct so I know what I'm saying ;)]

Mars trine Jupiter - Powerful, lucky, creative

Mars conjunct Saturn - gives a powerful drive to achieve ones goals, disciplined, patient

Not getting into all of them but your Mars forms so many great aspects! A 6th house stellium puts a lot of focus on health and work so that's great too. You'll show lots of Virgo qualities but don't take it to an extreme. Remember, each aspect and placement has its disadvantages. Like Mars trine Jupiter can make you self indulgent, Mars conjunct saturn can lower your confidence and so on.

So what you should do is study each one of the following carefully.

1. The sign of your MC
2. Ruler of your MC (its placement and aspects)
3. The advantages and disadvantages of each aspect (Astromatrix and cafeastrology provide good descripitions). Note them down if you can!
4. Think of incidents which match the provided descpritions. Tldr - INTROSPECT.
5. Do the same for your Moon and any other planet that makes an aspect to your MC.
6. Your Moon and Mars are strong. You also have Venus conjunct the MC. So try to apply creativity in your daily routines and work!

Btw try to change your perspective. Very hypocritical of me considering my situation but it's something that both of us need to do if we want to advance in our life. Squares are not necessarily bad. Squares force you go face problems head on and because of that, you achieve a lot. But good aspects like Trines and Sextiles can make you pretty lazy just because they are easy. Sure they make life easier to handle but they don't push you to get what you want. Think about tough situations where you had to work hard a lot but the result was better than you could have imagined! Right? After all, A smooth sea doesn't make a good sailor! Relax from time to time but try not to indulge in self defeating behaviour too much. Think that you're being challenged by, perhaps the Gods or the Universe, but they don't think you can do it. Prove them wrong! Think of the sweet rewards you'll get it. Think of all the people you can help and/or inspire in the future! Work hard and spread some positivity. The world needs it.

If you ever need more motivation or advice, you can message me! Hope I helped :)

I have a t-sqaure trine. Let me tell you hwut (hank hills voice) this life is an amazing dream, and thought and adventure.... and work!

Im never alone really. I have me. And theres 4 planes of my personality. Which I enjoy and try to grow up efficiently. Like my career. I want to be an urban poet but I as well want to be an architect or horticulturist.
I just know for sure three things .
I want to make my ideas physical. I want to do something erratic but calculated. hahahah what a contradiction.
But most of all, I want to help kids without moms or pops in special schools.
I want to raise the youth. I dont want kids of my own. Theres to many kids out there already on there own... -paces back and forth-
Overall - sqaures have a LOOOOOTTT of down sides but when you work with it you advance and evolve. You become a certain other type of human. the one who has concentrated on the taboos and is not scared to approach them. Unlike others who care about there reputations so much they never really accomplish anything.
Your both the aries mid and uranus and neptune cap, trust, your powerful as hell. And you can barely handle it.
Tame the heck out of your energy dude ! So you can achieve your natures dreams.
Good luck dude !

Attachments

• Astrotheme_Ls9TFepW7836.png
    Astrotheme_Ls9TFepW7836.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 25

roant14

Moon square MC - This aspect basically means that you'll have issues making a decision when your emotions tell you to take one path but your mind tells you to take the opposite path. Hence, this aspect makes you feel emotionally tensed. You need to weigh out the pros and cons and make a beneficial decision that can fulfil your emotional needs and allow you to progress. Since your moon is your chart ruler, I think you should focus on this issue a lot.

Uranus square MC - Be willing to listen to the advice/ knowledge that people offer you. Don't act undisciplined. Do something that you like doing and not simply as an act of defiance if you get what I mean.

Saturn square MC - You might tend to feel lonely in your journey. That no one is facing the same problems as you and that no one is there to support you. You might not feel confident about your abilities too. But you have to keep pushing yourself and strive to be better than your self image!Even I have this aspect and the struggle is real.

Neptune square MC - I have the opposition but the basic thing is that you are going to be confused. Confused about what you want, whether it is a realistic goal and whether you can even get it. This aspect indicates getting distracted and hence procastinate. You'll keep on dreaming but do nothing to achieve it. This is a very hard aspect to overcome. Even the "good aspects" are a pain in the *** according to many people!

(Sorry that sounded kinda depressing btw.)

Since Mars is the ruler of your MC, it's very important to look into its condition. To me, your Mars seems to be in a great position!

Mars sextile Sun - Energy applied by ones intellect, motivated to be the best, hard working when im want of something, creative spirit, [I have the conjunct so I know what I'm saying ;)]

Mars trine Jupiter - Powerful, lucky, creative

Mars conjunct Saturn - gives a powerful drive to achieve ones goals, disciplined, patient

Not getting into all of them but your Mars forms so many great aspects! A 6th house stellium puts a lot of focus on health and work so that's great too. You'll show lots of Virgo qualities but don't take it to an extreme. Remember, each aspect and placement has its disadvantages. Like Mars trine Jupiter can make you self indulgent, Mars conjunct saturn can lower your confidence and so on.

So what you should do is study each one of the following carefully.

1. The sign of your MC
2. Ruler of your MC (its placement and aspects)
3. The advantages and disadvantages of each aspect (Astromatrix and cafeastrology provide good descripitions). Note them down if you can!
4. Think of incidents which match the provided descpritions. Tldr - INTROSPECT.
5. Do the same for your Moon and any other planet that makes an aspect to your MC.
6. Your Moon and Mars are strong. You also have Venus conjunct the MC. So try to apply creativity in your daily routines and work!

Btw try to change your perspective. Very hypocritical of me considering my situation but it's something that both of us need to do if we want to advance in our life. Squares are not necessarily bad. Squares force you go face problems head on and because of that, you achieve a lot. But good aspects like Trines and Sextiles can make you pretty lazy just because they are easy. Sure they make life easier to handle but they don't push you to get what you want. Think about tough situations where you had to work hard a lot but the result was better than you could have imagined! Right? After all, A smooth sea doesn't make a good sailor! Relax from time to time but try not to indulge in self defeating behaviour too much. Think that you're being challenged by, perhaps the Gods or the Universe, but they don't think you can do it. Prove them wrong! Think of the sweet rewards you'll get it. Think of all the people you can help and/or inspire in the future! Work hard and spread some positivity. The world needs it.

If you ever need more motivation or advice, you can message me! Hope I helped :)

I have uranus (1st house Aquarius) and neptune (12th house capricorn) square my midheaven, n both of them also conjunct each other. I do acknowledged I get quite delusional abt job, tht's why after unemployed for almost 2 years I try to be realistic more a little bit by trying every opportunities tht offered to me n not being extra picky n idealist. As for uranus I'm quite confused on how to deal with people with power. They try to control by any means, but I'm quite laid back for being offensive/argumentative. I just try to avoid them as much as I can and never really obey anything they want.

Is it true tht neptune people proned to addiction like alcohol n drugs? I never hve them nor hve any interest to taste them. I like reading fictional books n kpop tho (like everyday), is tht counted?

Lykanized

I have some harsh ones myself... moon, Mars, Saturn, my ******* North Node. In regards to what was posted here, my ruler isn't even in good condition. It's afflicted and retrograde

I don't take it to mean an unfulfilling career, I take it to mean difficulties. But challenges are what add fuel to the fire. They put us in a do or die mindset where we're either gonna crash and burn or we're gonna soar high and create a place of our own wherever our career leads us. And we can choose whichever we like

That's the thing about hard aspects. They don't mean you're doomed or you're gonna fail, they mean the energy there is more intense because there's a challenge to be met and where there's intensity, there's opportunity