Racial slavery: ayur bhava & Kundalini

namaste

I have read: "If Kundalini power flows downwards, it takes the person to slavery or hell, if it flows upwards, it takes the person to heaven and the attainment of spiritual illumination or liberation of all suffering"

Has someone found racial slave's charts in any archives and studied them?

The_Saturnian

I'm not sure about it taking one to hell or slavery, but the repercussions are dyer if Kundalini Shakti (Kundalini energy) is not channelled properly. Practicing Kundalini Jagruti (Kundalini awakening) is not everyone's cup of tea. My father has told me that a lack of control (owing to either not abiding by the rules of practice and/or not in the presence of an experienced Guru) can manifest in very strange ways. We may become slaves to the energy if it's not channelled by proper methods and thus could destroy eventually, but I'm not sure about hell. Logically, yes if the energy flows upwards it leads to ascension to the next plane of existence i.e. Swarg (heaven), so downwards would suggest Narak (hell). Achieving a state of Samaadhi (spiritual enlightenment) is perhaps the highest point possible where one, becomes one with universe itself.

supreetkaurme

I'm not sure about it taking one to hell or slavery, but the repercussions are dyer if Kundalini Shakti (Kundalini energy) is not channelled properly. Practicing Kundalini Jagruti (Kundalini awakening) is not everyone's cup of tea. My father has told me that a lack of control (owing to either not abiding by the rules of practice and/or not in the presence of an experienced Guru) can manifest in very strange ways. We may become slaves to the energy if it's not channelled by proper methods and thus could destroy eventually, but I'm not sure about hell. Logically, yes if the energy flows upwards it leads to ascension to the next plane of existence i.e. Swarg (heaven), so downwards would suggest Narak (hell). Achieving a state of Samaadhi (spiritual enlightenment) is perhaps the highest point possible where one, becomes one with universe itself.

sir this is one of the best comments. Its really helpful. Sir is it possible that you can tell this or highlight the idea from one's kundali... excited to know sir

The_Saturnian

Thank you very much. :) Sir does make me sound very old, and seriously, I'm only 28 (still haven't completed my first Saturn return). Just call me Saturnian/The_Saturnian. For the sake clarification, are you asking me if it is possible to tell me whether or not I am able to tell from analysing a subject's birth chart if they have the ability to activate Kundalini Shakti? If so, I don't it's possible to tell whether someone will or will not activate it. There may, however, be something indicative which suggests that they have chosen to renounce the material world and proceed to a life of Sanyas (renunciation of the material world).

supreetkaurme

Oh ok Mr. Saturnian ji :) .... that was a good explanation :) ...
Can you help me plz in my post am getting very irritated with my life... if possible do have a look on the post: Gurus please help this impatient soul....
i will be very thankful :)

The_Saturnian

Oh ok Mr. Saturnian ji

Just Saturnian will do fine.

Can you help me plz in my post am getting very irritated with my life...

I'm probably not the best to ask about reading and interpreting Vedic charts, because my knowledge of the Vedic system is very novice like. I'm certain though that others will.