U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

leomoon

I either have that book or sold it already! I can't recall now. A quick glance around and I don't see it, so must be gone already as her books sell fast. However as happy as I was to see them gone when they did sell, now Amazon changed their way of doing business and they say you can have a personal account (something like less then 5 books a month constitutes a personal account), - or else an expensive business account to sell books etc.
That *****! .......At my age I was trying to divest myself of these books, there are far too many now. I only sold perhaps 2 a month in a good month.

So I don't know what I'm going to do now about them. No one to leave them to who really would love t hem or enjoy them as I once did. :pouty: :pouty:
Things like that bother me and my husband tells me stop worrying about material things (that will end up at Goodwill) ....:crying:

I see Greene's " The Astrology of Fate" which I did enjoy, it's about the 3 Moirae, called any number of names in different cultures.

But as for Saturn? Hmm. I don't know any wise ones to tell the truth. I had 2 daughters both Capricorn Sun Jan. 4th, Jan. 13th and myself, Jan. 9th. but even they were so different from what I had expected. Generally speaking yes intelligent (The January 4th daughter has the exact same birthchart as Congresswoman Katie Porter! and she's just as smart as she is)...BUT with both of them (Katie Porter raised her daughter(s?)_ is divorced, but my daughter never married. With Venus in Aquarius (both of them), it ended up worse for my daughter even though they share the same chart and aspects. She's "eclectic" in her taste of men. Likes them younger.....even the gigolos. :w00t:

We aren't in touch too often now. Life has changed everyone around here. Different lives as everyone ages.

But wisdom? I don't think so. Just a Katie Porter type of intelligence maybe. :happy:

My daughter's Saturn is in her 8th so she supports every "tom-dick& harry" it seems. (not sure about Katie's love life if there is one or not)
Her Saturn is also at 0 deg.Cancer (not a friend of Saturn) so thats to say her Saturn is in detriment in the 8th. I don't know why either. I look at the natal chart as taught by A.T.Mann because it makes sense to me.
Yet for the life of me, I can't figure out what I was doing that she would have her Saturn in jeopardy in the 8th house when she was born :sad:
The 8th being the house of our inheritance too and conj. her SN here.

Moving on to another I might understand better, my own Saturn is trine Venus and sextile Neptune & trine the MC. Its in great shape except for being in the 1st house so a life of hardship I suppose. Fate.

I think Saturn then is what we make of it, or did (past tense- i.e. past life) made of what we were given way back when. We now have to deal with it best we can. My daughter Jen's Saturn is a tough (cj. SN) way to go.

I feel for her, but can't help her anymore...so I pray her Katie Porter brain gets her through. I think it will. Venus in Aquarius tends to have lots of pals of different persuasions. In her case, she has friends she'll count on.

leomoon

I loved when Katie Porter (January 4th, 1974) told the CEO Jamie Diamond of Chase Bank once called before Congress and told him about her neighbor who worked as a teller and couldn't afford to feed her family on minimum wage....plus pay the utilities, plus just the everyday things like child care costs.

He seemed to know zero about economics (and ran the Chase Bank)

She asked him if he ever read a particular chart with graphs about how people live on what Chase bank paid them...

She finally admitted to him she wrote the book (textbooks) they use in College on banking. (or economics textbooks)

It was funny! She caught him unaware totally - just as my daughter would do and does.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Porter

Her Saturn then is also 0 Cancer sextile Mars 3 Taurus trine Uranus (the inate intelligence of a higher order probably) but unfortunately, also square Pluto and opposite the NN. We can't have it all! :unsure: All those brains and a very poor taste in men.

Porter later attended Harvard Law School, where she was the Notes editor for the Harvard Women’s Law Journal. She studied under bankruptcy law professor and future U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren, and graduated magna cum laude with her Juris Doctor in 2001.

Last edited:

david starling

Even the Sun Capricorns I know with personal problems of their own to deal with are willing to help others with usually good advice.

I think of Capricorn as a really good, smart kid with a very abusive parent (Saturn) who tries to ruin everything good the kid tries to accomplish.

Being a wise teacher for others may not enable one to behave wisely for oneself.

Last edited:

david starling

Lucky Pisces, with Neptune as Domicile-ruler: A doting, supportive parent, supplying unconditional love.

I once told my Sun Capricorn brother that he should be easier on himself. He responded that I should try being harder on myself!

leomoon

Lucky Pisces, with Neptune as Domicile-ruler: A doting, supportive parent, supplying unconditional love.

I once told my Sun Capricorn brother that he should be easier on himself. He responded that I should try being harder on myself!

I had only 1 sister and no other siblings. I'm 18 months older and she is Libra Sun - Cancer moon. She too suffered a tough childhood, and then became a bona-fide hippie living in various communes until she had 3 children to support, then they left that lifestyle.

I didn't think it was wise to do as she had this habit of unconsciously harming herself (perhaps because of her childhood) with such a lifestyle, but it was her choice.

She invited me to Woodstock when she went with a cousin who only spoke French! (from Quebec) who was her age., in my sister's then - VW van filled with other hippies.

I'm so glad I didn't go, but I loved the album and music of course as well as the documentary. She said afterwards, "probably a good thing you didn't go after all, as there was no place to plug in your hot curlers!) She could be funny & witty.

What tore us apart, was not the childhood or personality differences it was what I considered to be total betrayal, as an adult.

We haven't seen or talked to each other since then, in 2004.

I only sent her a birthday card and asked her to forgive my rage at her at that time. Any rational human being who knew what she did probably wouldn't have done that (sent a card or apology) - but she was my only sister.

I never heard from her again.

Thats probably a good thing. I wrote about that event in my book about my daughter's last 2 years on earth. She played an important role.

So sad :( Mercury is the ruler of my 3rd house which contains no planets and resides in my 6th conj. the Sun & Mars all in Capricorn.

leomoon

Life is becoming more strange each day that passes: :surprised:

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/national/article250501944.html

A nurse attempting to buy a refrigerator for her boyfriend was killed by a man she met through Facebook Marketplace, Pennsylvania authorities revealed Wednesday.
Denise Williams, who worked at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, died as a result of “massive blood loss to her body due to multiple stab wounds,” Cambria County coroner Jeff Lees said during a news briefing livestreamed by WJAC.
“She did put up one heck of a fight. This was a violent death that she sustained,” Lees said.

The suspect in the case, 26-year-old Joshua Gorgone, was arrested Tuesday, the same day as the slaying, District Attorney Greg Neugebauer said. He was charged with criminal homicide and two felony counts of aggravated assault.
Williams’ family helped officers find her body by giving them information from her Facebook account
I thought his surname to be suspiciously like the gargoyles of old. But it's gor-gone! (gore? and demolishing the woman who he had befriended on Facebook that she trusted him enough to go over there to buy his refrigerator!

from https://www.gotquestions.org/gargoyles.html

Some believe gargoyles on a church were meant to ward off evil; it’s also possible that the gargoyles symbolized evil spirits, monstrous entities, and damned souls. The thinking was that the church offered spiritual safety for those who accepted its authority, but outside the church was spiritual danger.

A Pennsylvania mother and nurse was allegedly stabbed to death by a man selling a refrigerator on Facebook Marketplace this week after the two got into an argument over the price of the appliance. Joshua Gorgone, 26, confessed to the “brutal” stabbing of Denise Williams after a dispute over the cost of a refrigerator, according to an arrest affidavit
His photo here:

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/denise-williams-killed-in-violent-facebook-marketplace-stabbing

Her photos of her and her children here: There is a photo (scroll down) taken on the beach with her boyfriend. It shows just how muscular and large she is - to have fought to the death with this man :(

R.I.P.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008421398990

Last edited:

leomoon

Denise Williams obituary is public, as is the story- so I will be posting the natal chart with transits for the death - The perpetrator is named Joshua Gorgone -age 26 and I will be looking for his dob and post when found -

She is a Capricorn Sun- age 54, of Johnstown Pa. died on April 6, 2021. Born on January 2, 1967 in Johnstown

The violent argument between them ensued over the price he wanted for a used refrigerator....The police arrested him, and found drugs in the vehicle so he may have a record. :bandit: :unsure: we'll find out in time.

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/denise-williams-killed-in-violent-facebook-marketplace-stabbing

Not knowing her tob, we can see that even without the known houses, she was born with Uranus conjunct Pluto - when she was fooled into buying that fridge; (possibly a ruse to get her there) - Tr Neptune was opposing her Pluto and Uranus from Pisces to Virgo. Tr. Uranus may have triggered her Nodes and the transit of Lachesis (fated death sign), shows the murder.

Last edited:

leomoon

The indictment(s) of Joel Micah Greenberg - ex Tax Collector for Seminole County Florida and pal of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla)

1st Indictment dated Aug. 19th, 2020 @ 4:13P.M. Orlando Fla.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documentto...fficking-indictment/909d43f06dc4b17c/full.pdf

3rd Superseding Indictment (adding more charges now totaled 33) of Federal Crimes -

Dated: March 30th, 2021 - 4:09 P.M. Orlando Florida

https://int.nyt.com/data/documentto...reenberg-indictment/c4ea170c8cf4f349/full.pdf

from celebrities.com:
Florida Tax Collector Joel Greenberg was born on 4th of February 1984, (36 years old), in the United States

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/new...0210331-omhpckhhfjh6xcbubeydlhaiie-story.html

1)sex trafficking of a minor
2) Bribing an SBA (Small Business Administration employee) to give him loans for 2 already defunct companies, he "reinvented" just for Covid Loans.
3)Using his position in govt as a tax collector of Seminole County, to access driver's license information and other personal information (for purpose of crimes)
4) Used said "personal information" for "sugar daddy" crimes with young women.

5) Using false identification he provided for himself

6) Embezzled and diverted over $400,000. for himself through the Tax Collector's Office.
7) Used this money to purchase crypto-currency ( my note: Dollars to doughnuts, he didn't report it to the I.R.S.!!)

The Feds actually finally arrested and put into prison Al Capone in the 1930s for Income Tax Evasion!

8) He also used the money to run cryptocurrency office with machines purchased from those diverted funds
9) He (covered up??) used his own American Express Card to purchase more crypt o-currency, against the rules of the Tax Collector's Office
10) He defrauded Fifth-Third Bank with this crypt o-scheme
11) He used diverted funds in order to give himself a Loan - which he deposited into Fairwinds Credit Union
12) He schemed at his Tax Collector's office in order to purchase Crypt-currency by executing false management letters
13) Falsely represented in order to obtain $200M in these funds
14) When he found out the Secret Service was on to him, he borrowed $200M from family members to pay back or "Provide liquidity for stable-coin project" saying "the project was delayed until further notice"
15) He created a Fifth3rd Acct. for " Govt Blockchain Systems" in which he put diverted Tax Collector funds into this account and the same with another employee in the Tax office - i.e. a contractor for $68,087.46 was added to said account.
16) Started a "Joint Venture Agreement" in said bank - with diverted funds (*** of course, he will be charged with wire fraud too for using the internet to exchange these funds) Counts 11-20 (Wire Fraud)

17) This enterprise was in order for he and another to sell, buy and exchange bit coin currency and other like currencies as well,to store digital assets
18) He used some of said funds to purchase Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant memorabilia for himself
19) He maintained a seller's account with Amazon - (regarding these trades?)

(see in particular, - pages 18-19 for Wire Fraud charges and which banks)etc)
Pg. 20 for Bitcoin purchases....

20) Using Twitter - he set up an account for a School teacher - (in that person's name), stealing his I.D. - and posted white-supremacy posts -

He did the same thing with Facebook (see pages 22,23, 24

This concludes approximately half of the superseding Indictment against Joel M. Greenberg friend and ally of Rep. Matt Gaetz who (according to Greenberg's lawyer) they are seeking now to come up with an agreement to reduce charges against his client and likely turn on Gaetz and whomever else was involved in some of these Federal Crimes.

There are others.....to be continued

:w00t::rightful::pouty:

Last edited:

leomoon

cont'd:
(Superseding indictment Joel M.Greenberg):
The property to be forfeited includes,but is no limited to,an order of forfeiture in the amount of proceeds of :

a)at least $222,099.95 that
the defendant obtained
as result ofcommission the wire fraud offenses charged in Counts Eleven through Twenty;(b)at least $120,000.00 which was involved in the money laundering violations charged in Counts Twenty-One through TwentyThreeand(c) at least $432,700. 00 that the defendant obtained as a result of his participation in the conspiracy charged in Count Twenty-Six or his commission of the theft of government property charged in Counts Thirty-One through Thirty-Three.

Note: The first Indictment - was mostly about the underage girl he trafficked for sexual purposes and taking i.d. from others, and using I.D. that were not his to use.
It also includes a charge for STALKING an employee (teacher) of a Florida School, both on Twitter & and Facebook. -

I used the date of the last Indictment because he was arrested and taken into custody (having been out on bail all this time from the 1st indictment) - ..During the Arrest he threatened to kill himself, (it was a 4 hour standoff with the sheriff's office ) He threw a bag of drugs out at the police, he told them he had drugs stored within his "cavity??" - He sounded bonkers quite frankly. He said he had arms, and a "bomb" he tried everything but eventually was taken without incident. He was taken to he hospital to be checked out and THEN to the jail where he remains.

The judge has given his lawyer and the Feds until May 10th,2021 to come up with a plan for a Plea.

We can tell from this chart for the date of the last Indictment - that he was stressed - with Tr. Pluto over his Mercury (I was freaked out when this happened to me a few years ago, as tr Pluto hit my Mercury and squared my MC. We don't know his M.C. (no tob known) so I used noon -

He is also undergoing a Nodal Return:

Last edited:

leomoon

I watched the entire Eulogy and showing of slain Capitol Police Officer - William "Billy" Evans this morning.

The eulogy spoken by Chuck Schumer, (D-NY) was incredibly beautiful, I don't think I ever heard one so well spoken before as this one for he managed to bring to life once again, Officer Evans :rightful: wonderful funny personality from his family, his friends, his other officers who worked with for 18 years as Capitol Police. His jokes were legendary Schumer said, from the good ones to the not so good ones, he brought laughter when there was sadness. He must have made me think of my own husband who likewise is a jokester and I broke down crying uncontrollably :crying: so much so, I sought refuge with migraine headache meds. I'm still horribly upset over his death.

There is still one other officer mentioned who is in serious medical condition who was likewise mentioned and prayed for today.

President Biden mentioned to Evans 2 little children who clearly didn't understand but will someday, that their dad was so honored by his countrymen, that his body laid in state on the pyre built for Abraham Lincoln's body in state.

He was the sixth Capitol Police officer to die in the line of duty since the force was created in 1828, and the second in 2021, after Brian Sicknick

We have the natal chart for this lovely man, William 'Billy" Evans, perhaps we too can see his laughter, his jokes through the chart.

Souls after passing over, request our prayers and good thoughts, which do matter to them says Cayce. Please think of him with a prayer in your heart. His family needs this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2021_United_States_Capitol_car_attack#Victim

dob: Feb 18, 1980 - death April 2nd, 2021 age 41

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fallen-us-capitol-police-officer-remembered

Last edited:

leomoon

https://deaddeath.com/william-billy-evans-death-obituary-william-billy-evans-has-died/

I was also looking for the Persian Royal Star "Fomalhaut" since he will be remembered by the collective. As Senator Schumer said, "May his memory be a blessing" :rightful:

An opposition of Fomalhaut falls midpoint between his natal Node & his natal Jupiter rx. The transits for the day he was killed by the vehicle that rammed the barricade where he and another policeman were stationed:
Fomalhaut brings remembrance of the person to the forefront of our consciousness: "it gives an immortal name" . [Robson, p.165-166.]

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/13/9865...nor-at-capitol-where-he-served-and-was-killed

leomoon

Update on the E.Jean Carrol rape/abuse case vs Donald J. Trump:
“Trump has tried and failed repeatedly to get my lawsuit booted. Last fall, he had his Justice Department intervene and try to get it dismissed in federal court. He lost. Then, just a week before President Biden’s inauguration, Trump’s private lawyers and the DOJ joined forces to argue on appeal that when Trump called me a liar who was too unsightly to rape, he was somehow being presidential. This is offensive to me. It is offensive to sexual assault victims everywhere. I hope that it is offensive to the Justice Department under President Biden. I am confident that the Second Circuit will make it clear that no president, including Donald Trump, can get away scot free with maliciously defaming a woman he sexually assaulted.”
When we file this brief, we file it for all women! We file it for every woman who’s been pinched, prodded, pushed against a wall, grabbed, groped, assaulted, and has spoken up only to be shamed, demeaned, disgraced, passed over for promotion, fired, and forgotten. We file it for every woman who can’t speak up because she’ll lose the job she needs to support her three kids. We file it for the Chin-Up Girls of the Silent Generation who were told to laugh off sexual violence and who have suffered for decades believing rapes were “their own fault.”
I am confident the case will return to Judge Kaplan in District Court, discovery will recommence, and a New York jury will decide who is telling the truth—me, or the man who continually tells the American public that he wins the 2020 election by a landslide.

From the new brief dated April 16m 2021:

The Supreme Court has thus recognized that the President may engage in private acts beyond the “‘outer perimeter’ of his official responsibility,” Nixon, 457 U.S. at 756; that he remains “subject to the laws for his purely private acts,” Clinton, 520 U.S. at 696; and that he can be investigated for private criminal misdeeds, see Trump v. Vance, 140 S. Ct. 2412, 2426-27 (2020). These cases confirm that all Presidents retain a personal capacity, and the ability to commit private wrongs, during their public service.

assessed that the defamation claims “arguably may involve conduct within the outer perimeter of the President’s official responsibilities.” Clinton, 520 U.S. at 686. If the claims in Clinton fell “somewhere between being outside the scope of his duties and ‘arguably . . . within their outer perimeter,’” SPA56, it follows that the claims here are certainly beyond the “outer perimeter” of presidential duty. Not only are Trump’s statements far more outrageous and personally targeted than Clinton’s denials of the Jones allegations, but they were uttered (or dictated) by Trump himself as attacks on Carroll following her revelation of his earlier sexual misconduct. In these circumstances, as Judge Kaplan reasoned, “it is difficult to see how conduct that at most is in the ‘outer perimeter’ of the president’s job duties could be actuated in any meaningful degree to serve his master, whomever that may be.” Id.

*reminding the Court of the Jones vs Clinton case, a similar one:

she accused him of engaging in sexual misconduct before he took office.” SPA55. But unlike Carroll—who alleges that Trump himself defamed her through personal attacks extending far beyond a mere denial—Jones alleged only that “various persons authorized to speak for the President publicly branded her a liar by denying that the incident had occurred.” Clinton, 520 U.S. at 685; see also Jones v. Clinton, 72 F.3d 1354, 1359 n.7 (8th Cir. 1996) (noting that Jones had focused on actions “by Mr. Clinton’s presidential press secretary”). In these respects, the Clinton case involved far more government action (a coordinated press strategy among White House staff), but significantly fewer indicia of personal animus than Trump’s attacks on Carroll (the statements at issue were mainly just denials). Presented with these facts, the Supreme Court cautiously assessed that the defamation claims “arguably may involve conduct within the outer perimeter of the President’s official responsibilities.” Clinton, 520 U.S. at 686.

Updated court brief can be read here:
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/lin...281f73-bd7f-4660-b413-13b7ef67d632#pageNum=70

leomoon

Derek Chauvin -

Found guilty of all 3 charges against him for the death of George Floyd in Minnesota.

The judge revoked his bail immediately after the verdict and he was led away with handcuffs for the first time in his life. He put handcuffs on others plenty of times, now must personally know what it's like.:rightful:

IF the judge decides in 8 weeks to throw the book at him, he could conceivably be sentenced to a total of 75 years in prison or the rest of his life.
It seems that with the first felony, it is unlikely the judge would be inclined to do this.

His wife filed divorced proceedings immediately after he was fired by the Police Dept. It was written somewhere that it was the only way they could preserve the assets which were guessed to be in the area of
$1,000,000. from civil lawsuits.

The death of George Floyd was in late May 2020, and the divorce was underway in July.

Kellie Chauvin asked for sole ownership of their primary home in Oakdale and a townhouse in Windermere, Florida, which were both bought after they married in 2010 and are listed in both of their names.
The Chauvins bought the Oakdale home in 2017 for $260,000. It is now valued at $273,800, according to Washington County property records.
They bought the Florida town home in 2011 for $210,900; property records put the value last year as $226,282.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...eir-homes-in-her-divorce-petition/ar-BB16rYKR

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ched-trial-over-george-floyd-s-death-n1264565

cont'd:

leomoon

cont'd: Derek Chauvin case -

His Divorce was made final: Feb,4th 2021
Washington County District Judge Juanita Freeman rejected a prior agreement that transferred most of the couple’s assets to Chauvin’s wife. The judge wrote at the time that the transfer of most assets to one party could be a “badge of fraud.”
Originally, the divorce settlement was considered fraudulent in nature:

While details of that first proposed settlement weren’t public, Freeman wrote that Kellie Chauvin would have received all equity in the couple’s two homes, all the money in their bank and investment accounts and all the money from Derek Chauvin’s pension and retirement accounts. Legal experts said her rejection of that proposal added to speculation that the Chauvins were trying to protect their assets
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/02/04/former-mpd-officer-derek-chauvins-divorce-finalized/

A proposed settlement that was filed publicly last month would have awarded Kellie Chauvin the net profits from the couple’s Oakdale home, which lost its value due to vandalism, and the title to their Florida home, which was also vandalized. The Star Tribune reported at the time that they also planned to split debts and money in their bank accounts. Kellie Chauvin would have received roughly $703,718 in the settlement and Derek Chauvin would have received $420,768.

Wikipedia:
Tax evasion charges

On July 22, 2020, after the murder charges were brought against him, Chauvin and his wife were separately charged in Washington County, Minnesota, on multiple felony counts of tax evasion related to allegedly fraudulent state income tax returns from 2014 to 2019. Prosecutors state the couple under-reported their joint income by $464,433, including more than $95,000 from Chauvin's off-duty security work.[71] The complaint also alleges failure to pay proper sales tax on a $100,000 BMW purchased in Minnesota in 2018, failure to declare income from Chauvin's wife's business, and improper deductions on a rental home.
Personal life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Chauvin

Chauvin's ex-wife, a real estate agent and photographer,[72] is a Hmong refugee from Laos who competed in a "Mrs. Minnesota" beauty pageant in 2018.
She filed for divorce the day before he was arrested for Floyd's death, and it was approved in February 2021

Chauvin's natal chart: Transiting Pluto is 180 degrees across from a partile opposition to his natal Saturn (total loss) - and tr Pluto square Jupiter (the court case)

I'd not wish to be him under any circumstance and I wonder if he has any living parents :pouty:

leomoon

Derek Chauvin and George Floyd actually worked in the same nightclub says the owner but in different places? Chauvin worked as a bouncer part time. The article shows photo of his ex wife Kelly- to whom he was married for 10 years. She apparently had another marriage and two children from that marriage. I found no mention of Derek Chauvin having his own children.

https://starsoffline.com/derek-chauvin-bio-wife-kids-suicide-height-police-history/

Last edited:

leomoon

In the vicinity of the straits of Java & Bali, a submarine with a crew of 53 went missing......they were last seen on Wednesday at 3A.M. local time (so it's now over 72 hours ago) and they need to come up for oxygen every 7 to 8 hours I heard today.

The President of Indonesia asks for prayers, and many countries are now involved in the search.

The sub's name is pronounced, "n-gala"......(I had sponsored a child and his family once from Senegal, and one of the older children was named Ngala. I looked the name up on Webster' and it means, "people of the land"

German-built KRI Nanggala 402 - had been scheduled to do live torpedo exercises when it asked for permission to dive early Wednesday morning, authorities said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/indonesia-submarine-missing-53-on-board-after-expected-torpedo-test/

There is a photo of the navy men, here on this link - from 2019:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14719567/military-submarine-53-crew-missing-indonesia/

The navy sent out an international distress signal, and "several countries have responded and are ready to help including Singapore, Australia and India," the ministry said.
There were 53 crew aboard the vessel, which was believed to be in waters about 2,300 feet deep.

Although the time quoted as last seen 3A.M. on TV, I will use this official time from the Defense Ministry , that at 4:30 A.M. was their last contact with the vessel:

“At 7am Western Indonesia Time from aerial observation by the helicopter, it was found that there was an oil spill around the position of the initial diving," said the ministry.
A total of 49 crew members, plus three gunners and the submarine's commander were on board.
"We are still searching in the waters of Bali, 60 miles (96 km) from Bali, (for) 53 people," air chief marshal Hadi Tjahjanto told Reuters.
The military chief confirmed that assistance in the search for the submarine and missing crew members had been sought from Australia and Singapore.
He said that contact with the vessel was lost at 4.30am on Wednesday.
Former nuclear sub commander Ryan Ramsey warned the missing crew may never be found as the water where they vanished is almost a mile deep

leomoon

Explanation of time difference:

Tjahjanto told local outlet Kompas that the submarine disappeared in waters about 60 miles the north of Bali Island around 3 a.m. local time, but told Reuters they lost contact around 4:30 a.m.
"Just when the dive permit was given, after being given the clearance, contact was immediately lost," Hadi told Kompas.

A source in the Indonesian Navy told ABC News that Nanggala-402 was last in contact around 3 a.m. when it was given clearance to dive. The Navy was expecting the crew to check in before it was supposed to resurface around 6 a.m. local for a flotilla exercise.

When the sub went under water we see a lot of critical degrees (the 22nd degree for example) With Neptune in the 12th house, (deep waters) is exactly on the Ascendant!

Mars in the 4th house is square the ASC and the ruler of the 8th house finds itself conjunct a star in the Andromeda, "the chained lady " which is not advantageous for Venus -

Venus conjunct Uranus seems to tell us of what lies ahead for the crew -

You can see the Map here of the Straits -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali_Strait

We'll see what the ship looked like (vibration wise) with a chart for 3A.M. when they actually went under the mile deep waters:

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...ple-board-missing-submarine/story?id=77211094

Bali Strait is a stretch of water separating Java and Bali while connecting the Indian Ocean and the Bali Sea. At its narrowest it is 2.4 kilometers wide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali_Strait

leomoon

This is the time given when the Administrators knew they lost them - no contact - no hope!

All lost - The P.O.F. at 8 deg. Capricorn is right on fixed star "Facies" in the Sagittarius centaur - where the face meets the bow (of the arrow):

The nebula in the Archer’s Face is of the nature of the Sun and Mars, and causes blindness, defective sight (all nebula can cause blindness), sickness, accidents and a violent death. [Robson, p.165.]
Much blamed for accidents and broken limbs and so on. The Latin name is from the verb Facere, to make or do something, and it is often said to portend accidents due to the victim’s own careless actions
*POF squares Chiron and quincunx the Moon -

Constellation of Words

Last edited: