Am I going to change career?

d3mon92

I'm really interested in pursuing career in field of Computer Sciences, although my major is not directly related to it. So, currently I'm trying to figure it all out on my own, studying stuff and everything. But I have noticed my progress is not much. I would have to put in more hours than others, even then I get stuck a lot. Sometimes I feel like I should just give up, that this is not my cup of tea! I even feel like I'm too stupid for this :pouty: (I know!! My self-esteem has really took a beating. Is Saturn transit causing this?)

So, I wanted to know, if I'm going to pursue in this field or I'm actually going to give up? What should I do? Work harder or find something else better suited for myself?

Thanks in advance for the guidance!

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_asd_2015917.30508.27724.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_asd_2015917.30508.27724.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
as per western placidus chart :

taurus asc creative, energetic, love of food and comforts.

jup-venus virgo 5th artistic aptitudes, aptitude for advisory-couseling-teaching roles,
venus debilated at zero deg of old age and weak,
venus conj jup lord of it's elevation sign pisces, debilation cancelled, slower pace of growth.

jup highest planetary deg, personality factor, jup virgo critical thinking-attitude, audit-quality control-editing roles.

sun 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation, sun-mer leo 4th, intellectual, oratory-teaching abilities, individualistic,
high self-pride, royal attitude, sensitive, sudden decisions, good for management-admin roles/business studies.
may be real estate management.

cap-sat inimical for taurus asc, luck-higher education-distant travels,father, etc under stress-delays.

sat own acq 10th, growth-riches through mass leadership, supervision, public admin.
sat retro towards own cap 9th taking a retired easy attitude towards career,
seeking teaching-technology roles at the university-learning institutes, distant lands, possibly.

mars elevated aspect over cap 9th supportive of luck-higher education-tech aptitudes however.

sat 9th lord settling life at 36+, thumb rule. sun-mer leo 9th from moon at 32+ to start with,
though under stress the sun-sat opp.

but sun-mer/sat opp hence home-career matters 4/10 axis, parental relationships, health-heart/lungs/stomach etc,
property matters, mother's health, etc under great stress,

while could have mathematical-statistical aptitudes and tough negotiation skills,
good for purchase management etc for example.

mars-ketu gemini 2nd, analytical aptitude, logical attitude, may be good for computer hardware. assertive speech.
may not be good at decision making, better for information-data processing.

moon-mars opp volatile emotions and finances, moon-rahu 8th tending to rise-fall, calling for ancestor worship,
moon-rahu sag ambitious and impulsive. prone to tb-cancer of heart-lungs, urological, etc to care/be aware.
moon-rahu sag 8th prone to fire accidents.

mars-ketu the separative node 2nd tending to detachment from family-finances, sharp speech,
prone to pain-injury-surgery throat-chest-arms-shoulders-ears etc.

wonder whether inclined to roles like system administrator & trainer supervising a large team,
may be university-institutional setting, delivering computerised management reports/graphics,
or may be in hotel management, real estate management settings, or such teaching institutes.

natal jup aspecting own pisces 11th for income-gains, may be through teaching-advisory-consultancy roles.

currently jup heading towards natal jup virgo aspecting own pisces 11th for income-gains.
jup also now transiting asc lord venus virgo promoting artistic aptitudes, relationship, etc.
jup effective mid-course transit mid-dec to mid-april to watch with hope!

sat transit moon sag 8th opp mars under stress, calling for extra efforts, hardwork.

sat sag aspect own acq 10th protective of career coming 2 yrs.

jup trine debilated cap 9th dampening luck-higher education,
while sat lord 9th for luck transit 8th too negating luck factor etc coming 2 yrs
sq jup, under stress-challenge.

late 015 sooner now rahu the node joins jup virgo tending to rise-fall to care, rahu giver.

ketu separative node transit pisces 11th detachment from income-gains-relationship,
protected by aspect over own pisces from jup virgo opp till mid-016.

hope generic observations enable reflect and pick clues/choices, integrate aptitudes, as relevant on ground.
could care to share pointwise feedbacks per return.

wishing well, hope jup transit natal jup-venus virgo 5th for education-romance etc supportive enough,
jup aspecting own pisces 11th for income-gains-friendships and protective thereof till mid-Aug 016.
while care from rise-fall yr ahead, while sat transits moon-rahu sag 8th opp mars under struggle
calling for extra efforts-stress. sat transit sag aspect own acq 10th protective of career though coming 2yrs.

kshantaram

Last edited:

dhundhun

I'm really interested in pursuing career in field of Computer Sciences, although my major is not directly related to it. So, currently I'm trying to figure it all out on my own, studying stuff and everything. But I have noticed my progress is not much. I would have to put in more hours than others, even then I get stuck a lot. Sometimes I feel like I should just give up, that this is not my cup of tea! I even feel like I'm too stupid for this :pouty: (I know!! My self-esteem has really took a beating. Is Saturn transit causing this?)

So, I wanted to know, if I'm going to pursue in this field or I'm actually going to give up? What should I do? Work harder or find something else better suited for myself?

Thanks in advance for the guidance!

How is your maths and communication skills. Much depends on Mercury as it is close to Chiron and both are close to Sun.

If maths are good, you should pursue Computer Science. But if it does not look to be then it is likely to take you in the direction of natural healing and health care.

Otherwise you have ability to research so you will be able to put hard efforts and failures will not deter you from doing things in the direction you want.

Good luck.

d3mon92

How is your maths and communication skills. Much depends on Mercury as it is close to Chiron and both are close to Sun.

If maths are good, you should pursue Computer Science. But if it does not look to be then it is likely to take you in the direction of natural healing and health care.

Otherwise you have ability to research so you will be able to put hard efforts and failures will not deter you from doing things in the direction you want.

Good luck.

My maths is good. I'm actually pursuing M.Sc. in Maths and Computing. Communication skills not so much though. I'm introvert but when I do open my mouth, I'm bluntly honest.

And thank you so much for the encouraging words! they mean a lot.

Last edited:

d3mon92

as per western placidus chart :

taurus asc creative, energetic, love of food and comforts.

jup-venus virgo 5th artistic aptitudes, aptitude for advisory-couseling-teaching roles,
venus debilated at zero deg of old age and weak,
venus conj jup lord of it's elevation sign pisces, debilation cancelled, slower pace of growth.

jup highest planetary deg, personality factor, jup virgo critical thinking-attitude, audit-quality control-editing roles.

sun 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation, sun-mer leo 4th, intellectual, oratory-teaching abilities, individualistic,
high self-pride, royal attitude, sensitive, sudden decisions, good for management-admin roles/business studies.
may be real estate management.

cap-sat inimical for taurus asc, luck-higher education-distant travels,father, etc under stress-delays.

sat own acq 10th, growth-riches through mass leadership, supervision, public admin.
sat retro towards own cap 9th taking a retired easy attitude towards career,
seeking teaching-technology roles at the university-learning institutes, distant lands, possibly.

mars elevated aspect over cap 9th supportive of luck-higher education-tech aptitudes however.

sat 9th lord settling life at 36+, thumb rule. sun-mer leo 9th from moon at 32+ to start with,
though under stress the sun-sat opp.

but sun-mer/sat opp hence home-career matters 4/10 axis, parental relationships, health-heart/lungs/stomach etc,
property matters, mother's health, etc under great stress,

while could have mathematical-statistical aptitudes and tough negotiation skills,
good for purchase management etc for example.

mars-ketu gemini 2nd, analytical aptitude, logical attitude, may be good for computer hardware. assertive speech.
may not be good at decision making, better for information-data processing.

moon-mars opp volatile emotions and finances, moon-rahu 8th tending to rise-fall, calling for ancestor worship,
moon-rahu sag ambitious and impulsive. prone to tb-cancer of heart-lungs, urological, etc to care/be aware.
moon-rahu sag 8th prone to fire accidents.

mars-ketu the separative node 2nd tending to detachment from family-finances, sharp speech,
prone to pain-injury-surgery throat-chest-arms-shoulders-ears etc.

wonder whether inclined to roles like system administrator & trainer supervising a large team,
may be university-institutional setting, delivering computerised management reports/graphics,
or may be in hotel management, real estate management settings, or such teaching institutes.

natal jup aspecting own pisces 11th for income-gains, may be through teaching-advisory-consultancy roles.

currently jup heading towards natal jup virgo aspecting own pisces.
jup also now transiting asc lord venus virgo promoting artistic aptitudes, relationship, etc.

sat transit moon sag 8th opp mars under stress, calling for extra efforts, hardwork.
sat sag aspect own acq 10th protective of career coming 2 yrs.
jup trine debilated cap 9th dampening luck-education,

while sat lord 9th for luck transit 8th negating the luck factor coming 2 yrs sq jup under stress-challenge.

late 015 sooner now rahu the node joins jup virgo tending to rise-fall to care, rahu the giver.

ketu separative node transit pisces 11th tending to detachment from income-gains-relationship
protected by aspect over own pisces from jup virgo opp till mid-016.

hope generic observations enable reflect and pick clues/choices, integrate aptitudes, as relevant on the ground.
could care to share pointwise feedbacks per return.

wishing well, hope jup transit natal jup-venus virgo 5th for education-romance etc is supportive enough,
while care from rise-fall yr ahead, while sat transits moon-rahu sag 8th opp mars under struggle coming 2 yrs.

kshantaram

Thank you so much for such an elaborate reply!!!

So, teaching and administration keeps coming up. I think my father will be happiest if he knew about this, 'cause wanted me to try for administrative services or just become a professor.

By the way , what does this mean
sat 9th lord settling life at 36+, thumb rule. sun-mer leo 9th from moon at 32+ to start with
Also, what you wrote at the end, "under struggle coming 2 years", then does that mean, I won't be getting a good job during placements? (placement will start from this December)

I'm just really confused these days about getting job or go for higher studies or even if I should continue in this field. I hope things become little clear in coming months.

Last edited: