Asking the same question - how much time needs to pass?

Desheap

Hi everyone,

I have a question - if you dont recieve a answer the first time to your question, how much time needs to pass before you ask again? And if there is a time frame, and you recieve an answer the second time to the same question before the suggested time frame, does that mean the answer is invalid?

Thanks?

fensi88

I read somewhere that 6 months has to pass before ask same question, but someone said, whenever something changed regarding the question you could ask again.

And if there is a time frame, and you recieve an answer the second time to the same question before the suggested time frame, does that mean the answer is invalid?

Yes.

Angel of Something

An interesting question... I don't know how much I can help. Actually, I was curious, I had read in one book that you -couldn't- ask the same question again. (I believe it said that the question could be asked in a different way after a certian amount of time).

Asking a question twice

While it's true that horary rules don't allow you to ask the same question twice, you can ask the question again IF particular job; the chart says, "no." Six months later, you find out that job is available again. Now you can ask again.

Other astrologers say a chart is good for three months or some specific time period. I say it depends on the question.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Re: Asking a question twice

It's an interesting question...I feel that the question can only be asked once (believe me, I've really tested this!) I asked a question about 3 years ago. When I asked it first I believe I fulfilled the horary requirement for asking- ie every cell in my body NEEDED to know the answer! The answer I got then was a <NO>. Having subsequently asked the question, the answer has continued to be <NO> and indeed even to reveal to me via the chart that I have already received my true answer (!). As I also use the I Ching, which clearly (like astrology) shows that everything is in a state of constant flux,I have wondered if this state of flux can yield an answer - (ie- one more to one's "liking":) in a chart\ Alas my personal experience has been that the original chart will show the answer (if a change in the outcome is possible, the original chart will show this- hence it can be asked again at a later date..)
I personally believe that when the soul is impassioned enough to ASK the question, the TRUE answer will be given in that chart (IE The chart will be radical). There is a question I have repeatedly asked, at different times (sneakily asking it when I knew the moon would form a favourable last aspect...etc) but the same answer has been repeatedly given, even when the significators have changed!!! The last time I asked, a moon /pluto aspect advised me I waas hanging on to something (!)). For a question to be <re asked> I would suggest that the question will somehow be intrinsically different (as time has passed- things have changed etc etc) therefore it is essentially a DIFFERENT QUESTION>...meanwhile I will continue to research this one...lillyjgc

Last edited:

astrobhadauria

Dear,
By the Vedic Astrology there are some points to make new question,and this depends on "Navamansa"the ninth part of Asc.D/9 is the defination of Navmansa.

astrobhadauria

Dear,
The ninth part of 30 Degrees,called navamansa.There are Trimansa,third part,Chaturmansa,fourth part,Panchmansa fifth part,Shathmansa sixth part,saptamansa seventh part,namansa ninth part,dasmansa tenth part,etc.

Moonshine

Hi Astrobhadauria

What does it relate too in the natal chart. How is it used in prediction. What does it tell you about the person. Many questions I know but I am so interested. Please reply.

Moonshine

tikana

you cannot ask the same question until the situation changes in some kind of way.

so let;s say you ask .. will i be dating blah blah with 3 months?
let 3 months pass

however if this person comes around earlier with something that makes you curious, you can reask a question in a diff way.

you also can try reasking a question in a diff way .. kind of .. will x develop an interest to me within 3 months?

makes sense?
Tik

Blandy

I don't know, I don't think its true, I can imagine that if you were asking the same question on the hour every hour that it would be pretty redundant, but I don't believe asking the same question before something has changed will deal a non radical chart, I've asked the same question, and I've recieved almost the same answer with a different variation several times.
I think it all has to do with synchrinocity.