Do You Have A Grand Trine?

mjackieward7

I was born in february 1 of 1993 at 1:45 pm. According to my astrological software (zet 9) I have a grand trine of air ( sun, mercury and saturn) pointing at my south node (geminis)
In base of my large personal inquiry in astrology issues I can say my natal chart concur in a 80-90% with my personality and traits. Intellectual, logical approach to everything, detached. I am 24 years old lady finishing a career on fine arts and painting. I spent most of my time researching and studying but I struggle with make things going practical and possible.

-How can I take advantage of this grand trine of air in my astrological personaligra?
-How does an air's grand trine affect a south node in geminis on first house?

By being grateful that you are alive and stopped thinking that you might have special gift or so....That is how you take advantage of a grand trine by being humble and helpful toward others. :innocent:

belabismo

Can you ever have a grand trine with your north node? My node, sun, and jupiter connect. Not all same element tho, all water houses.

mjackieward7

Wow, old thread.

I do have a grand trine. Leo Sun, Sag Pluto, and Jupiter Pisces. Jupiter is almost in Aries. I'm not sure if it's that great of a trine though because it's outta sign and Pluto isn't all that powerful as I once thought.

That is not a grand trine, the planets have to be in the same element... Same element.......:sad:

mjackieward7

Yes, you have a grand trine. A sun/Mercury conjunction (Libra) trines Saturn (Aquarius) and the moon (Gemini), all in the early degrees of their signs. So it's an air grand trine.

Mmmmm I do not know, it looks like a very loose grand trine, you might not even feel it as it looks so loose....I do not know....I am wondering if you actually feel it if it is loose....:pinched:

I was born in february 1 of 1993 at 1:45 pm. According to my astrological software (zet 9) I have a grand trine of air ( sun, mercury and saturn) pointing at my south node (geminis)
In base of my large personal inquiry in astrology issues I can say my natal chart concur in a 80-90% with my personality and traits. Intellectual, logical approach to everything, detached. I am 24 years old lady finishing a career on fine arts and painting. I spent most of my time researching and studying but I struggle with make things going practical and possible.

-How can I take advantage of this grand trine of air in my astrological personaligra?
-How does an air's grand trine affect a south node in geminis on first house?

Gina thanks for the background and the excellent questions about how what the Grand Trine means in your horoscope. If you can PM your birth location I can take a look and answer your question.

Absolutely a grand trine that involves the angles counts. Purists would say otherwise but if angles don't count in a Grand Trine then why would they count in any measurement? If angles are unreliable then why would we use them at all?

The problem is really establishing the birth time. So if we are sure of the birth time then we can do all kinds of things with a horoscope. If we are not sure of the birth time then we become a lot more limited about everything in the horoscope.

Can you ever have a grand trine with your north node? My node, sun, and jupiter connect. Not all same element tho, all water houses.

Let's think about this! Some will say that you can't have a Grand Trine with the nodal axis. Why not?

A Grand Trine is really just a midpoint picture. I have not looked at your chart but assuming your Sun and Jupiter are trine and the nodal axis is the midpoint of those two planets then why is that not a legitimate measurement forming a Grand Trine?

Perhaps because it does not fit a classical definition of what a Grand Trine is and is not? .... but yet the measurement is still there. The nodal axis will have an influence on the relationship of the Sun-Jupiter contact (in this case a trine).

I personally do not look at the nodal axis when looking for Grand Trines. I limit it to the planets and the angles of the chart. Just because I am always looking for the most prominent aspects in a horoscope, and I would usually give the angles more weight.

There could be situations where the nodal axis and two other planets are the most prominent feature in a horoscope and I don't think it should just be arbitrarily ruled out because it does not fit a textbook definition of what a Grand Trine should be.

mjackieward7

Hi mjackieward7,

Yes I actually am an astrologer and feel free to send your horoscope details, and the question or issue your are working with. I need time, date, and location.

Thanks,

Dave

Here, is my chart with my birth information, hopeful you have the opportunity to do a reading. :happy:

Attachments

• astro_2ata_jackie.10945.12893.jpg
    astro_2ata_jackie.10945.12893.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 47

mjackieward7

^ Hi Zarathu! Is that so? I was under the impression that the kite in my chart had an Earth grand trine. And that there is another grand trine in fire. I am a newbie so maybe I am wrong in my perception. Hehe I will just attach my chart so you guys could check. Thank you!

you have a really cool chart :happy:

AlexZim

Hey there :) I have a Grand Air Trine involving my Sun, Mars, and Moon/Uranus conjunction.. and Kite with Chiron. I'll post my chart here and pm you more details. Best of luck with your research!

Attachments

• AlexandraNatalNoInfo.jpg
    AlexandraNatalNoInfo.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 46