Friends or lovers?

vali

Hello and greetings from Greece!
I'm new in Horary, still learning, but I have a problem I would like to share. It's a bit complicated and I can't seem to understand the chart on my own (I will of course write my thoughts, though they could very well be wrong!!)
First, some background info. I am in a relationship for 5 years, but for the last year or so, things have changed and it seem that we are just together because we're accustomed to each other, there's no love, no butterflies in the stomach, and that's very sad on its own. Well I met this other guy at work and we gradually became friends, went out a couple of times, there was this chemistry, we didn't need to speak it's like i think of something and he answers before i even tell it. At first I didn't think of him in any other manner than a friend. He really isn't the type of guy I would usually fall for. Then I found myself repeating a mantra "we are just friends, we are just friends" as if trying to convince myself. Meanwhile, there were those looks, slights touches, nothing inappropriate, but it was like electricity between us. Our coworkers noticed. I was still under the illusion that I was not inlove silly me.. Infact I think I couldn't even remember what it felt like to be inlove since I'm 24 and my first serious relationship is my current. So the months passed and I had to leave the city to move to an island to work in another hospital and I realized then how deep my feelings are and how much I would miss him. Meanwhile I forgot to mention that he is also in another relationship for 8 years now. Although he was the one to initiate this flirt, he asked me out like a dozen times before I even considered saying yes.. Anyway So I moved and believe me those last times we met at the hospital were too painful to remember but also so sweet.. We sat together for hours, talked, hugged, not wanting to let go, but we had to.. He wouldn't let me go, I almost lost my flight.. Now we're miles apart, talking sometimes on the phone, sending some messages.. I feel different. As if this man changed me from the core, I used to be sooo selfish when it came to matters of love.. Anyway I think I bored you, so let's get to the Horary Part.
I drew a chart with the question will we eventually be together as in a real relationship, just the two of us. I don't know how to upload the chart but the specifics are:
MONDAY MARCH 29 2010 TIME 22:02 BODRUM TURKEY
SUN SIGN ARIES
ASC SCORPIO

Below are my remarks on the chart and I will keep trying to upload the chart. Please correct me if i misinterpreted anything (or everything!) I got really confused as to who is his girlfriend, who is my boyfriend etc..
Any help on the situation would be greatly appreciated..
Well here goes..

Me: asc scorpio ruler mars i pluto
mars is in leo in 9th house (i want to find the truth of what he feels and explore the possibilities?)
pluto is in virgo in 2th house (i want to possess him?)

He: 7th house taurus ruler venus
venus is in aries in 6th house (not the best house for venus and is afflicted because it's in aries)

do i behave manly towards him (mars) and he more womanly (venus)?

so aspects between us: venus square mars 4 44a (love-hate relationship?)
venus trine pluto -7 48a (sexual atraction?)

MOON (COSIG?) is in 11th house in Libra (we started out as friends at the hospital we are both doctors and in the process i came to hope to become more as i fell inlove with him)
Aspects of moon with us: Moon sextile Mars (me) 2 24s
Moon square Pluto (me) 0 40a
nothing with him

His 5h house of romance (my 11th) is in Virgo (ruler mercury). Mercury is in Aries in my 6th house.
In his 5th house is also the Moon and Saturn.
Mercury makes no aspects with Mars or Pluto (that would be me)
Saturn sextiles Mars -1 40s
Saturn square Pluto 4 43s

As to his girlfriend, i supposed she is Mercury here, because she is in conjuction with Venus (him) in 6th house. That would be his 12 house. 12th house is the natural house of pisces and they're both pisces (him and his girlfriend). Addicted to each other are they?

The 4th house which is supposed to give us the end, is in Aquarius ruled by Uranus.
Uranus is in Pisces in 5th house.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
You should be able to just copy the url of the chart on the internet and surround it with the image markers

That should work

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Your significator is Mars and his is Venus. Venus is in detriment, and significators in serious debility hardly ever perform. The looming square between Mars and Venus only occurs after the change in sign, where Venus falls into Taurus, the detriment of Mars, there is no reception to soften the Square, and Bonatti says of Squares without reception that the matter "comes only by great demand and diligence and great persistence and vigilance".

The Moon is also not doing so well, having just separated from a horribly malefic conjunction with Saturn and applying to Oppose the Sun. Overall, I do not think there will be a relationship here or if there is, it will not last long.