Which signs has the most swag, sexual charisma, and/or charm... Scorpio/cancer/pisc ?

Wannabedoc97

To everyone, in your opinions, which water element has the most charisma, charm, or sexual magnetism? Whether they're sun or rising signs. Everybody always say scorpios but idk. I'm a Scorpio sun but I think my pisces rising hinders my attractiveness. For example, tom cruise is a cancer but he has scorpio rising.

Animatrix

Signs says nothing about sexual charisma, since there are sex symbols of every sun and rising. To have sexual charisma, one must have Pluto aspecting the Sun or Ascendant. To have charm, grace and general beauty, one must have Venus aspecting the Sun or the Ascendant. Without either Venus or Pluto aspecting either the ascendant or the sun, there is no strong sexual charisma of the native, though there might be charm or good looks. Almost all sex symbols, men and women, have Pluto and/or Venus in some aspect (including hard ones) to their Ascendant or Sun.

Wannabedoc97

Signs says nothing about sexual charisma, since there are sex symbols of every sun and rising. To have sexual charisma, one must have Pluto aspecting the Sun or Ascendant. To have charm, grace and general beauty, one must have Venus aspecting the Sun or the Ascendant. Without either Venus or Pluto aspecting either the ascendant or the sun, there is no strong sexual charisma of the native, though there might be charm or good looks. Almost all sex symbols, men and women, have Pluto and/or Venus in some aspect (including hard ones) to their Ascendant or Sun.
True, but how do I know if my chart has that? For example, according to my chart it says...
Sun aspects ascendant
Venus conjunct mars.
I also have a Capricorn venus,neptune, and mars, so how does this contribute?

Animatrix

The Sun gives honor and dignity to the personality and appearance when aspecting the Ascendant.

You can type in your birth data at astro.com or astrotheme.com and there you can see all your natal aspects and so forth.

Animatrix

True, but how do I know if my chart has that? For example, according to my chart it says...
Sun aspects ascendant
Venus conjunct mars.
I also have a Capricorn venus,neptune, and mars, so how does this contribute?

Venus conjunct Mars can definitely add sexiness to your appearance and personality. But sexual magnetism = Pluto, and Pluto only. Grace, beauty, and symmetry of form = Venus.

Signs says nothing about sexiness, charisma or charm because signs are empty, neutral. It is the different energies going through which affect. All signs are sexual - all people are sexual creatures, some more than others. Aries for instance might be slightly more sexual than Pisces, but Pisces is sexual too, just different expression.

Last edited: