Sports astrology from Torero

Ferdinand85

Congratulations Torero! I don't know how you make this predictions, but case that's awesome šŸ˜Š

rob9

Outstanding work Torino. As a chelsea fan, i had watched the game. Your analysis was spot on..Also the first goal from chelsea had come under 30 minutes. Hats off..Keep up the excellent job.

Chelsea-Arsenal

Not the easiest astrocard to determine the winner in this match. The position of the bosses is such that the first half of the game Arsenal is in a better position relative to Chelsea, but in the second half falls under the influence of Chelsea as a home team.
Chelsea, in the second half, is not in a particularly good position for the entire half, but given Arsenalā€™s restriction on the game, Iā€™ll assume that Chelsea wonā€™t lose today. A draw is possible. Total over 2.5 goals. An early goal up to 30 minutes is possible.
The score of the game can be 2-1,2-2. This is how I can interpret what I see on an astro map.

Tengku Hadi

Chelsea-Arsenal

Not the easiest astrocard to determine the winner in this match. The position of the bosses is such that the first half of the game Arsenal is in a better position relative to Chelsea, but in the second half falls under the influence of Chelsea as a home team.
Chelsea, in the second half, is not in a particularly good position for the entire half, but given Arsenalā€™s restriction on the game, Iā€™ll assume that Chelsea wonā€™t lose today. A draw is possible. Total over 2.5 goals. An early goal up to 30 minutes is possible.
The score of the game can be 2-1,2-2. This is how I can interpret what I see on an astro map.

Amazing reading, @torero, as I wrote before, your readings are one of the most accurate ones I can find anywhere.
What is your take on the Wolverhampton v Liverpool on Jan 23rd 8pm in Wolverhampton? On paper, this is a tough one fro Liverpool. ASC is Sagittarius at 13 degrees.

Torero

Wolves- Liverpool.​
I would say that I do not see a scrumptious score in this match, but 0-0 most likely it will not end.

I suppose that in the second half there may be more goals than in the first. I like the aggravation on the map from 30-45 minutes of the first half.
Liverpool's position on the game is not bad, but not very successful. The position of the Wolves in the second half, I would call home defensive. What will come of this is unclear, perhaps a draw or a preponderance of a small Liverpool.

For scoring, another 45-60 time is suitable. If anyone makes bets, then see the progress of the match and activity.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   23 яŠ½Š²Š°Ń€Ń 2020  Š§Ń‚  20_00_00 GM.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 23 яŠ½Š²Š°Ń€Ń 2020 Š§Ń‚ 20_00_00 GM.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 63

Torero

Torero for predict goals, you assign aspects between MC/IC rulers to pof, mc/ic and asc/dsc?

I use the ASC degree to understand how the picture of the match will change, I use astrological houses and aspects. I donā€™t use the color of the cowards and socks of the team, nor the ASC, DSC, MS \ IC.

Torero

Wolves- Liverpool.​
I would say that I do not see a scrumptious score in this match, but 0-0 most likely it will not end.

I suppose that in the second half there may be more goals than in the first. I like the aggravation on the map from 30-45 minutes of the first half.
Liverpool's position on the game is not bad, but not very successful. The position of the Wolves in the second half, I would call home defensive. What will come of this is unclear, perhaps a draw or a preponderance of a small Liverpool.

For scoring, another 45-60 time is suitable. If anyone makes bets, then see the progress of the match and activity.

So to summarize the prediction. The dynamic component of the astrocard led to the fact that the Wolves scored a goal.
Liverpool won by a slight margin.
There are more goals in the second half than in the first.
Goal from 45-60 minutes.
:счŠ°ŃŃ‚Š»ŠøŠ²Ń‹Š¹:
The only thing that became a mystery to me is where the goal came from in the 8th minute, but it happens. But the duration of the aspects moved the goal from 30-45 to 60 minutes.

Attachments

• WOL 1-2 LIV _ Wolves - Liverpool _ Match Summary -.jpg
    WOL 1-2 LIV _ Wolves - Liverpool _ Match Summary -.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 59
  • bet365 - Online Sports Betting - Opera 2020-01-24 .jpg
    bet365 - Online Sports Betting - Opera 2020-01-24 .jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 43

Tengku Hadi

So to summarize the prediction. The dynamic component of the astrocard led to the fact that the Wolves scored a goal.
Liverpool won by a slight margin.
There are more goals in the second half than in the first.
Goal from 45-60 minutes.
:счŠ°ŃŃ‚Š»ŠøŠ²Ń‹Š¹:
The only thing that became a mystery to me is where the goal came from in the 8th minute, but it happens. But the duration of the aspects moved the goal from 30-45 to 60 minutes.

You were not that far off, Torero. Great reading again. I was thinking the 8th minute goal, maybe that factor rests on maybe the dignities in one of the players or the manager's Natal chart that can be overpowering at that moment? What do you think?

Torero

You were not that far off, Torero. Great reading again. I was thinking the 8th minute goal, maybe that factor rests on maybe the dignities in one of the players or the manager's Natal chart that can be overpowering at that moment? What do you think?

I do not work with natal charts, so I have no ideas about this. But with such ā€œinvisibleā€ goals I periodically meet. Their nature is not yet clear to me, but I therefore do not worry about it)).

piere

Hello torerro,its long time i didnt hear from you,i hope your ok master.whats is your opinion todays match chelsea vs manchester united i can see there is no draw today,moon not applying to any malefic

piere

Hello torerro,its long time i didnt hear from you,i hope your ok master.whats is your opinion todays match chelsea vs manchester united i can see there is no draw today,moon not applying to any malefic
What i ses is the manchester united win in the first half both team win,and second half manchester united win but am not expert

Torero

Chelsea - Man Utd
In this match, the advantage is Chelsea. In the first half, the advantage is Chelsea. And in the second, Chelseaā€™s patron moves to a better house and certainly wonā€™t lose.
For a goal, I like the intervals from 20-45 minutes and from 45-60.

Torero

Chelsea - Man Utd
In this match, the advantage is Chelsea. In the first half, the advantage is Chelsea. And in the second, Chelseaā€™s patron moves to a better house and certainly wonā€™t lose.
For a goal, I like the intervals from 20-45 minutes and from 45-60.

Summarize. Chelsea VAR stole 2 goals). One goal in the interval was scored, the 2nd was canceled. I didnā€™t win, considering the bets on the match, but I didnā€™t lose either. Manchester United showed a good game and won, my prediction was wrong.

Attachments

• CHE 0-2 MNU _ Chelsea - Manchester Utd _ Commentar.png
    CHE 0-2 MNU _ Chelsea - Manchester Utd _ Commentar.png
    54 KB · Views: 42

piere

Summarize. Chelsea VAR stole 2 goals). One goal in the interval was scored, the 2nd was canceled. I didnā€™t win, considering the bets on the match, but I didnā€™t lose either. Manchester United showed a good game and won, my prediction was wrong.

Thanks torerro,i can see the goals range you mentioned was like the same as ion the match.

Torero

Rennes
-
Bordeaux

In this match, in my opinion, there will be less than 2.5 goals. The boring movement of the rulers of both teams on the map tells me about this.

The most likely time for a goal is from 20-08-20-22 local time.:bandit: