Does my manager like me?

wan

Hello. I asked this question using horary. I really like my boss but am not sure how he feels about me. So I cast a chart, please see attached.

Signifier of first house (which is me) conjunct that of the 7th (which is him), so I guess this is a good sign? However they are both found in the 12th house, the house of misfortune and all things hidden and bad. Not sure whether this outweighs the conjunction. Moon is badly placed too, in Scorpio.

Can someone try and read the chart please? Thanks.

Attachments

• like.gif
    like.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 81

wan

Well, I chose the 7th house to represent him because he is my love interest (a 7th house affair), even though he is technically my boss. This is a question about romance, not about work, which is why I don't use either the 6th or 10th.

wan

I don't really see it, girl. Is he cute?
Lol!

Yea, I think he's cute. He is close to me in age (3 years younger than me, to be precise), he's into stuff that I am into, plus he's really friendly and sociable (big pluses for me).

Does he have a boss of his own?
Yes. I believe he answers to the owner of the restaurant.

Kfmiz6

Hello. I asked this question using horary. I really like my boss but am not sure how he feels about me. So I cast a chart, please see attached.

Signifier of first house (which is me) conjunct that of the 7th (which is him), so I guess this is a good sign? However they are both found in the 12th house, the house of misfortune and all things hidden and bad. Not sure whether this outweighs the conjunction. Moon is badly placed too, in Scorpio.

Can someone try and read the chart please? Thanks.

Hi
I just saw your chart... I'm not sure if its radical. As it doesnt show that you like him, as you say. On the contrary it shows that you dont find him attractive as a man. And also you are not happy with yourself as a woman :sad:.
But if the chart is radical then... he is really interested in you and find you attractive as a person. There will be a contact/chat whatever between you and him in a week, maybe a month, as Mercuary approaching Jupiter. :smile:

wan

Thanks for your reply, it's very interesting.

I guess it comes down to whether the chart is "radical" or not, which by the way, is completely new to me. Can you tell me a bit more about it please?

Also, I don't know how he feels about me, however I do know how *I* feel, and I feel that he is incredibly attractive to me as a man.

I don't think I am "unhappy" with myself as a woman. I think I feel ok with myself. Do you mean that I am secretly hoping to be a man?

Oddity

You've got Venus in Pisces on the ascendant, and that sometimes indicates being in love with love, or infatuation.

Sun (the other sexual planet) is also in Pisces, and in 1, so yes, you fancy him.

Since he's your boss, I'm using 10 for him. You're both Jupiter, which indicates some kind of connection - could be work, could be more - but in the 12th, which tends to inaction, self-sabotage, all those fun things.

Moon is not in great shape in Scorpio, but it's just past trining Venus and will be hitting the sun next.

So yes, it seems he's attracted to you - and something could happen. Whether that something would lead to something more permanent, I'm not so sure. Not liking Jupiter's position, but...see what happens, and try not to rush into anything.

Kfmiz6

Oddity is right,i missed that, your Venus is close to his Sun, you are literally blinded by his look, brutality...Oh my god, such a man!! I want to be with him!! Your Moon in Scorpio is feeling awful, blaming your Venus, thinking you might not be attractive enough,as he didnt make the first move yet, besides yoyr moon is in the house of his self esteem and people close to him, you want to become one of them, your emotions depend on what he thinks about you. His Sun, i say his pants, wants to be with you,the Sun in pisces exalts your Venus, the way you look,such a girly girl, he thinks, but his Mercury, his head, is in a disagreement with his "pants",stop, it says to his pants, we work together, dont even think about it. His Mercury doesnt feel much towards you, friendly, yes, and it doesnt change its sign in the near future. Look what happens next. If you start getting to know each other closer,itll be kind of secretly, you are both in 12 house, but then the Sun moves away from your Venus, and you ll look at him differently. Youll get disappointed. Look at your Venus in Pisces, it doesnt like his Mercury, also your Jupiter in aquarius doesnt like his Sun. Also your Jupiter is just friendly towards his Mercury. But to answer your question: yes he likes you, but in the long term it wont lead to anything serious, you ll leave him

StarDust1

10th house cusp is in Sag./Leo, higher thoughts that revolve about romance at work. (you Jupiter/Neptune as are his rulers 10th your boss, similarities of feelings in some respect, Sun romance) Does he have feelings (Moon in his 11th of friendliness in Scorpio, in her fall?) of anything other than a business alliance, (Oh he likes you, is attracted, but it is physical) I would tread lightly on actuating something romantic other than employment or business at hand, (Mercury conjunct Jupiter (your 10th ruler and your Ascendant lord), (Mercury ruler of his 6th house of employees within the natural 12th house of self-undoing). as the planets of work (Virgo on his 10th radix 7th, partnering, positioned in the 12th as a clandestine affair that might get sticky, Moon square Mercury, creates an obstacle).
Sun identifier of romance and identity so close to Neptune in your 1st house, both are in a dream-like state, he is influenced by your insight, mesmerized by the way you wish to subjugate yourself upon the pier to experience a dream of romantic attachment that is empirical rather than something that could become a reality? I don't know, all things are possible, but I don't like Venus in his 3rd house (yours and his thoughts which are founded in 12th house energies, his thoughts have links in Virgo (work) based on you as an employee and mixing the two at work can be dangerous on many levels of business association. Mercury is lord of his 10th house, (turning the chart to make the 7th house his 10th) chances of 'partnering' at work for a romance - with Mercury so close to your Ascendant in the natural 12th of 'self-sabotage, hmmmmm.
Could you PM me your chart coordinates, wish to look up the terms a 'bit' easier. Am lazy that way...
Moon in Scorpio is a clue how this situation could work out if your not careful, even casting aside the mutual receptions. Moon at 20 deg. Scorpio will be in orb of Neptune by trine, is it a dream girl-only a dream? Then there is the opposition of Mars at 00 dg. Gemini (when the Moon is within orb), a defugalty or mental misunderstanding about intentions might be unsettling in more ways than one. :unsure:
Take Care

StarDust1

Last edited:

wan

Thanks to Star and KFM. Also, I will PM you the coordinates of the chart, star.

And KFM: the way you personify the planets is really funny! And interesting that you said that I would leave him. I think this is possible. I mean I fall in love very fast (and furiously!), but I also sometimes fall out of love just as quick. Right now I am infatuated with him so it's hard to imagine leaving him, but I must say that when I think about it, it certainly is possible. And also, I agree that if there is anything between us at all, it would have to be in secret, since we work together and all. Can't let other people find out about it. Maybe this is why both signifiers are in the 12th house of secrets.

Very good insight.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Sun is your boss, he's on your ascendant and the moon applies to trine.

Yes, he likes you.

Sun is at the midpoint of Venus/Neptune, which is you having a secret crush on him. That's why the Sun is your boss.

Moon is also in the derived 5th from 5th, which is showing he's fond of you too, but will not instigate anything. Nothing will come of it because Moon misses the opposition with Mars as he changes signs.

Last edited:

wan

So...does this mean I should initiate stuff with him? He likes me. But he won't do anything about it.

Chrysalis

So...does this mean I should initiate stuff with him? He likes me. But he won't do anything about it.

But the chart shows nothing will come of it.

Sun's antiscia is in Libra are you sure he is not married or in a relationship already?

wan

I actually thought about giving him this Mcdonald's card for free coffee, cause I knew that he liked Mcdonalds coffee and that he collected the stickers. But I didn't have the courage to give him this gift because I felt that he was being kind of aloof and distant so I gave the card to another coworker.

I actually got another card too, which I am thinking of gifting him with, if I can find the courage to. But I seem to have misplaced it. Can't find it anywhere.

wan

But the chart shows nothing will come of it.

Sun's antiscia is in Libra are you sure he is not married or in a relationship already?

Well, as far as I know, he is single. No wife, no girlfriend, either. But I didn't hear this from his mouth. I learned it from a coworker. Also it was a few months ago, so maybe his relationship status has indeed changed. I am too shy to ask him directly whether he is with someone. I don't want him to think I am being too forward or too romantically aggressive. I did that before and it ended badly.

Chrysalis

Well, as far as I know, he is single. No wife, no girlfriend, either. But I didn't hear this from his mouth. I learned it from a coworker. Also it was a few months ago, so maybe his relationship status has indeed changed. I am too shy to ask him directly whether he is with someone. I don't want him to think I am being too forward or too romantically aggressive. I did that before and it ended badly.

Tbt going on the chart I wouldn't approach and tell him how you feel. Like I said Moon misses Mars before Mars changes signs. Mars is the sexual planet.

I think he is fond of you but the lustful urge for you is not there. This could be because he is already with someone or he just doesn't see you in that way.

For him to approach you, he needs some lust for you and its not here.

wan

I see, thanks for the analysis. It's not what I wanted to hear, but definitely what I needed to hear.

I will stop liking him. It will be hard but I am gonna try.