Will I cancel my place?

TamaraL

I have been accepted in a very important postgraduate program abroad and I am about to move in a few weeks.

For some reason, I recently started to believe I am not gonna make it & and I also worry about funding issues. I am having mini panic attacks. When I applied I thought I could win a scholarship. However, this wasn't the case.

The question is:

Will I cancel my place?

Querent: Leo= Sun in Virgo inside the 2nd H = weak significator.

Quesited- No idea which house - possibly the 9th- University place cancellation
=Jupiter

No aspect between them.

Attachments

• Cancel.jpg
    Cancel.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 25

ravinderccmb

You will NOT cancel the place. There is possibility you will get the financial support, at the most it could be reduced. Most likely it will be finalised in 2nd week of September.

TamaraL

You will NOT cancel the place. There is possibility you will get the financial support, at the most it could be reduced. Most likely it will be finalised in 2nd week of September.

First of all, thank you for your comment ravinderccmb, and yes I think I won't cancel it. I was in a bad state when I asked the question & thought of it as a huge risk. Most probably my family will support me in this new effort, I don't think I will receive any financial support from the university.

Also, I am facing housing issues, because it's very difficult to rent a room/or find a roommate.

besitos

i might also check your past thread about this - i believe you had one or two about this program. maybe there are some clues about what state the new position will be in / your state in the future.

however, i dont think you need to put a chart up for what you will do, because you're in charge of yourself. i know this is your chart and people have answered it, but just saying if posting is to relieve anxiety it could be taking away from more useful efforts to stop it for example, if funding is the worry or apartment, to put more effort into resolving those issues. what you do is in your own hands - my opinion. good luck and congrats!

Last edited:

TamaraL

i might also check your past thread about this - i believe you had one or two about this program. maybe there are some clues about what state the new position will be in / your state in the future.

however, i dont think you need to put a chart up for what you will do, because you're in charge of yourself. i know this is your chart and people have answered it, but just saying if posting is to relieve anxiety it could be taking away from more useful efforts to stop it for example, if funding is the worry or apartment, to put more effort into resolving those issues. what you do is in your own hands - my opinion. good luck and congrats!

Yep, I agree with you. I am responsible for my fate. What I did was I tried to find a logical solution. (e.g. I applied for houses online, informed the school about the issue, applied for jobs, talked with people who already live in place x and asked for advice and the very last thing was ask a horary just to see what happens) Generally speaking I am now ok emotionally and I keep trying...Thanks for what you wrote. I never wanted to give up but I am afraid of failure. However, I have failed many times in the past & its ok. I will give everything on this new effort.

Last edited:

TamaraL

I won't cancel my place. I was in a weak neurotic moment. However, I am still trying to find accommodation.

TamaraL

Yes, apologies I have been inactive in this forum for quite a while.
I did not cancel my place at all :) ....
I found a great place to stay.
There have been many changes this year...
Thanks for commenting on my thread!