Runaway Bride. . . . . . . Desperate For Love

Seven7

Will I meet my forever guy / soul mate / husband in 2017?
I often have the opportunity at love but I run from it. I don't know why. In 2016 I had romantic encounters but that's over. Since the beginning of 2016 I have been dating blast from the past but I don't expect much to happen here, although I love him dearly. I'm ready for long term true love, marriage, and children. I will be 33 this year.
So will I find love from my forever guy in 2017?

There's a lot of activity in the 12th and 11th house.....
Should I say YIKES in regards to the 12th house?
Mercury in the 12th house--I'm sure this house represents me. Private, sensitive, yet obsessive, communication.
After reading about Uranus in the 12th house, I'd say yes, the 12th house represents me.

11th house looks positive. Am I right?

Does the 12 house represent me?
11th house of friendship represent the perspective lover?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-14-08-58-21.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-14-08-58-21.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Neptuniaan

Do I consider the 7th house of "dating" when discussing "true love" and "long term relationships"?

Venus and mars forms a sextile with a good receptions. Mars on an angle and venus exalted in 11th house. I think you will find love. But I dont know about timing.

Seven7

Venus and mars forms a sextile with a good receptions. Mars on an angle and venus exalted in 11th house. I think you will find love. But I dont know about timing.

That's good to know. Thanks. I'm enjoying dating my ex but I want something more lasting, a guarantee. I've never lived with a man and I'm looking forward to the experience. I'm nearly 33 and would also like the opportunity to have another child. I currently have a 10yo.

Last edited:

rafaella

That's good to know. Thanks. I'm enjoying dating my ex but I want something more lasting, a guarantee. I've never lived with a man and I'm looking forward to the experience. I'm nearly 33 and would also like the opportunity to have another child. I currently have a 10yo.

This chart shows you going back to the ex, or rather he is there hovering over you (Mars)... Not seeing anyone new.

Seven7

This chart shows you going back to the ex, or rather he is there hovering over you (Mars)... Not seeing anyone new.

Hello. Thanks for the response but now I'm confused. The question is about long-term love-relationship. You stated no one knew but I will go back to my ex. Heck, which one? The ex I'm currently dating I've known him for years but I don't expect long-term from him but I'm all for it. I love him. I'm wondering which ex is hovering over me? I'm pissed at the one I'm dating now because his 35 birthday plans don't include me. Again, thanks for the feedback, it helped.

Last edited:

rafaella

Hello. Thanks for the response but now I'm confused. The question is about long-term love-relationship. You stated no one knew but I will go back to my ex. Heck, which one. The ex I'm currently dating I've known him for years but I don't expect long-term from him but I'm all for it. I love him. I'm wondering which ex is hovering over me? I'm pissed at the one I'm dating now Because his 35 birthday plans don't include me. Again, thanks for the feedback, it helped.

Oh you have several exes? I have no clue which one.

We can see Venus was recently in sign of Aries, Venus was in love and desperate for Mars. Then it went rx back into Pisces, where it is exalted. So you are in a better shape now, but it will go back into Aries again. Venus is rx, showing going back. However it stops and doesn't apply to Mars on its own, its Mars that gets to Venus. Mars in your house. So it seems he comes to you.

Moon is also feeling like moving on, Moon applies to Jup, the next sign in the 7th. Jup is also rx. So all points to someone from the past.

I don't know if you will enter the kind of relationship you want this year. Horary usually shows whats next. If you are dating an ex, yet asking about some new longterm guy, its will show the ex. Yes perhaps the ex is the longterm guy. Time will tell.

Seven7

We can see Venus was recently in sign of Aries, Venus was in love and desperate for Mars. Then it went rx back into Pisces, where it is exalted. So you are in a better shape now, but it will go back into Aries again. Venus is rx, showing going back. However it stops and doesn't apply to Mars on its own, its Mars that gets to Venus. Mars in your house. So it seems he comes to you.

Moon is also feeling like moving on, Moon applies to Jup, the next sign in the 7th. Jup is also rx. So all points to someone from the past.

I don't know if you will enter the kind of relationship you want this year. Horary usually shows whats next. If you are dating an ex, yet asking about some new longterm guy, its will show the ex. Yes perhaps the ex is the longterm guy. Time will tell.

Hmmmmm, an ex comes back to me. I honestly don't know who that could possibly be.
The only ex I truly like is the one I'm currently dating. He knows I'm looking for love and often tries to deter me from returning to previous guys when I suggest it. Thanks for the feedback.

Seven7

As I think about this more, it has to be the ex ( that ive known for MANY years) that I recently started back dating. I dated many guys in 2016 but there's no reason for any of them to return and I don't foresee it happening.